Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Finding Cinderella - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Finding Cinderella (813 Views)

Finding True Love / When Beauty Becomes An Add-on When Finding A Husband / EXPOSED:Are You Finding It Diffcult Getting Girls Interested in You? Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Cinderella by Mpyaw: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
I'm easy on the eyes with a great personality. I love the things most people don't like, like politics,football and other intellectual gists. I love intelligent people and a great sense of humor, oh, I love to have a good laugh. Great music, family and friends rock my world.

I am about 5,6" tall, not dark, Athletic. I love to meet a girl, well read and very financially responsible. She should value family and respect humanity. I'm not particular about colour or tribe. A cool calm and collected you should pm me........ I believe in family, humanity and romance. Never been referred to as an eyesore...I'm humorous, steady and ...( I sulk at describing myself though I do a good job with others grin)

I want a good lady.

Having these will make me jump on her horse:

Christian faith, family minded, good education, fairness, humane, financially steady, ready for love & stability, attentive, extremely romantic, appreciates a good heart, dark, aged 23-27yrs and open-minded.

Password is "Cinderella". Thank you.
Please recharge cards girls stay off. angry
Re: Finding Cinderella by sisisioge: 2:38am On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Groovy! U should pay for copyright o!

Good luck finding her.
Re: Finding Cinderella by Mpyaw: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
ThaNK YOU
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Groovy! U should pay for copyright o!

Good luck finding her.
Re: Finding Cinderella by Bisjosh(f): 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mpyaw:
I'm easy on the eyes with a great personality. I love the things most people don't like, like politics,football and other intellectual gists. I love intelligent people and a great sense of humor, oh, I love to have a good laugh. Great music, family and friends rock my world.

I am about 5,6" tall, not dark, Athletic. I love to meet a girl, well read and very financially responsible. She should value family and respect humanity. I'm not particular about colour or tribe. A cool calm and collected you should pm me........ I believe in family, humanity and romance. Never been referred to as an eyesore...I'm humorous, steady and ...( I sulk at describing myself though I do a good job with others grin)

I want a good lady.

Having these will make me jump on her horse:

Christian faith, family minded, good education, fairness, humane, financially steady, ready for love & stability, attentive, extremely romantic, appreciates a good heart, dark, aged 23-27yrs and open-minded.

Password is "Cinderella". Thank you.
Please recharge cards girls stay off. angry

Kukuma take clay and mould her tongue undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Uites Dating Whatsapp Group / Sugar Mummy / Valentine Gifts For Nigerian Girlz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.