Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

How Did You Affirm Or Re-affirm Islam As The Religion Of Allah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Did You Affirm Or Re-affirm Islam As The Religion Of Allah (768 Views)

"The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God / UNESCO Declares Islam As The Most Peaceful Religion Of The World / Today I Renounce Islam As My Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Affirm Or Re-affirm Islam As The Religion Of Allah by olasesi(m): 7:17am On Mar 11, 2016
THE AMAZING MIRACLES OF THE QUR'AN affirms it for me.

e.g
Miracles of the iron
Body of Pharoah
The romans
Etc

Though I was born a muslim, but it was not enough that I was muslim because my parents were.
I read books, asked questions and then asked more questions.

And here I am, A MUSLIM

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Affirm Or Re-affirm Islam As The Religion Of Allah by Fundamentalist: 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
olasesi:
THE AMAZING MIRACLES OF THE QUR'AN affirms it for me.

e.g
Miracles of the iron
Body of Pharoah
The romans
Etc

Though I was born a muslim, but it was not enough that I was muslim because my parents were.
I read books, asked questions and then asked more questions.

And here I am, A MUSLIM

I got engrossed with books on AQEEDAH
Re: How Did You Affirm Or Re-affirm Islam As The Religion Of Allah by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Fundamentalist:

could you tell us some of these books and their authors.
Re: How Did You Affirm Or Re-affirm Islam As The Religion Of Allah by Lukmann(m): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Fundamentalist:

Same here akhi. I also immersed myself in books on aqeedah , seerah fiqh and others. Have you read aqeedah wasitiyyah by ibn taymiyyah and sharh of forty hadeeths of an_nawawi by Jamal Deen zarabozo?
Re: How Did You Affirm Or Re-affirm Islam As The Religion Of Allah by Fundamentalist: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lukmann:

Same here akhi. I also immersed myself in books on aqeedah , seerah fiqh and others. Have you read aqeedah wasitiyyah by ibn taymiyyah and sharh of forty hadeeths of an_nawawi by Jamal Deen zarabozo?

sharh kitabul tawheed ( fathul majid) by ibn abdulwahab, kitabul tawheed by shayk fawzan, aqeedatul wasatiyyah, ibn taymiyyah, al furqan bayna awliyai rahman wa awliyai shaytain ibn taymiyyah the list is endless

i also have jawahirul maani in my possession grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Affirm Or Re-affirm Islam As The Religion Of Allah by Lukmann(m): 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fundamentalist:

sharh kitabul tawheed ( fathul majid) by ibn abdulwahab, kitabul tawheed by shayk fawzan, aqeedatul wasatiyyah, ibn taymiyyah, al furqan bayna awliyai rahman wa awliyai shaytain ibn taymiyyah the list is endless

i also have jawahirul maani in my possession grin grin grin grin
Wow!!! You are loaded with the right knowledge through these books. May Allah strengthen us all

(1) (Reply)

I Did Several Shahadah And Khalimah After Reading This Comment On MMM / From The Benefits Of Our Weekly Study Of The Noble Quraan With Shayk Saad Vl.7 / Assalamu Alaikum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.