Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month (58071 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance / Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by buoye1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
MzOnajin1:
Nice pictures, cant wait.
But you have to wait.. grin
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by agrovick(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
serikiYCU:

I married my wife whom I met at NYSC camp immediately after our service and tnk God for He has been faithful
Wow! Time to start looking out this one that POP is almost here.
But seriously how did you guys cope? Did u already have a business you were running or did you also start out like the average Nigerian guy?
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by elrony(m): 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Even if I secured a 1 billion naira bond after service.... I can't just get Married that soon grin

Need to fulfill the scriptures of the brotherhood! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by lonelydora: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
nothing can stop me from eating anytime am in an event..i will jex feel like the gods of food are gonna punish me if i dont eat it..it totally Normal

Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Kayoski(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
Waskolo:

Hug transformer
I'll gladly do that cos phcn will never dissapoint with their constant power failure..
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Ashmark(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
I know this guy
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by xreal: 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
agrovick:
It's obvious the pair are children of the affluents, make I hear say I tell my papa say as NYSC wan round up so, I don see girl and I dey ready to marry.
He will be like

Guy!
You read my mind. U be witch?
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Oshotse21(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sure one million naira from FG
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by uzoormah(m): 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
MzOnajin1:
can't wait ke? na u dey marry the man?? calm down oo
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by rosieluv(f): 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
cute couple
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Raalsalghul: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
Guyman02:
Them try, looks like children of people who can get 'automatic' employment in Nigeria. At the end of the service year many guys will be busy thinking and asking themselves 'where do I go from here? with the stoppage of the alawee than to think of romance.'
Same situation I find myself now.
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Raalsalghul: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
elrony:
Even if I secured a 1 billion naira bond after service.... I can't just get Married that soon grin

Need to fulfill the scriptures of the brotherhood! grin grin
True that!
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Felaak47(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kayoski:
OK we've seen it !!! what next?
marriage
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by tosintreasure(m): 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
congrat jolade......she is from my native town,her surname is ogunba.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Fabulous7(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
WhatDoYouMean:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY *
[b][quote author=WhatDoYouMean post=43679661]Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY *[/If you can just invest this kind of creativity to a business my brother u go rich pass dangote[/b][quote author=WhatDoYouMean post=43679661]Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
Congrats Man,
Nice to know it not all about WORK and KPI,
abeg buy Heineken and Breezers for us ooo, cos na e we go drink wen we come.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by kharn(m): 3:03am On Mar 12, 2016
Chaiii d guy like Kissing no be small
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Soulz22(m): 3:23am On Mar 12, 2016
MzOnajin1:

Let's begin ours Onajin smiley
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by nessacookey(f): 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
No potential Corp member here to marry. Wish them luck
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by SenatorJames(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
This is wonderful.

My concern is the sustainability of the union after the Youth service. God will sustain them.
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
jornie:

Ogah... Cute is used to describe infants or small animals
English master. what did you get in your English language in WAEC?
Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by Richiy(f): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Fraih:
Awwn! Cute!
We wanna read... [size=20pt] "couple that met on Nairaland" [/size] Don't tell me none ever worked out.
shocked
Not that we know. But this generation is trying to break the record. Lol

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp Are To Wed Next Month by bobojoshua(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2016
WhatDoYouMean:
Dear Psquare, I want to ask * WHY E BE SAY * una wan split after all these years? Coz u guys seem to have forgotten that there is * NO ONE LIKE YOU * in Africa, and u also forgot that God used * IFUNANYA * to make it a * POSSIBILITY* for u guys to be * UNLIMITED * today. I feel so bad over your latest * STORY* coz * I LOVE YOU* and i urge u to deal with your present situation * PERSONALLY * and do not let your * BEAUTIFUL ONYINYE’s * make you split. Don’t forget that they are only there to * CHOP YOUR MONEY *. I know that * E NO EASY* but u guys should try not to get involved in any * BIZZY BODY* because it will only lead to more * DANGER * in your carreer, Omo WAHALA go dey and your fanswill no longer be able to dance * ALINGO * again. settle the problems u guys are having, coz e get as e dey * DO ME* anytime i hear say u guys want to * BREAK IT *. I also heard that you brought * OGA POLICE*in to the matter. I want u guyz to be * MORE THAN A FRIEND * to avoid any * TEMPTATION * which will lead to * GAME OVER*, we are hoping to hear your * TESTIMONY *

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.