Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) (91089 Views)

Governor In Kenya Donates Oversized Shoes To Primary School Pupils (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Primary School Pupils Squeeze & Lie On The Floor To Write Exams (pics) / School Pupils Skip A Rope In Amazing Way (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:40am On Mar 11, 2016
This quite shameful.. A teacher in one of primary schools in Lagos (names withheld) was seen sitting in this manner in front of little children..Tho woman who is probably married (based on her wedding ring) ought to know the value of composing herself well in public -not even considering the children who would have been "tormented and distracted" by her posture....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/shame-teacher-exposes-her-legs-in-front.html

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2016
She needed fresh air grin Besides u don't know where she breathes from wink

406 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2016
who took the pix?

Mind what you do, you may be the next on nairaland front page. Poor woman!

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by CastedDude: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2016
werrinbdis? na dis woman suppose face Code of Conduct tribunal...not Saraki

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2016
choii...no shame at all

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Xposer: 10:43am On Mar 11, 2016
see better jonsing oo
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by mymadam(m): 10:44am On Mar 11, 2016
shocked See, see! Another Olajumoke in the making? Ok oooo... diaris Godu ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 11, 2016
Maybe yhur reading too much meaning into tis.. sad
Tats a crasy way to sit in front of kids tho

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Obinovictor(m): 11:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Why expose this woman's face on social media? Her sitting posture can be wrong but...

14 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2016
Angelberry:
who took the pix?

I'm sure it was taken by a fellow teacher or a mature person

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Badaruddeen006(m): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Obinovictor:
Why expose this woman's face on social media? Her sitting posture can be wrong but...
. Yes is unpair at all,exposing her face in d social media.
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2016
Lol, it's not her fault o. The heat everywhere now can make you take off your cloths even in public.

She's sweating down below hence the need for her to open her legs. No thanks to what she's wearing. If it was a trouser, that would have absorbed the heat.

I'm relating to her because am facing same thing were I am seated now. embarassed thank God say na only me dey cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by passionate88: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2016
This teacher is clearly a ghetto rag.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by RobinHez(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2016
While in primary school, my teacher would take off her blouse in the afternoon due to heat.

Its sad I never knew what bra/boobs were at that time. embarassed

43 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by monsterlobster: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2016
Wrinkled flesh!
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2016
I suspect it's a fellow teacher who took the photograph cos she won't sit so comfortably with a parent around.

It could even have been after close of work.

12 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by famo19: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2016
end time teacher.........maybe that place dey hot she need fresh air inside... nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2016
So?
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by greatness22(m): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2016
You do not tell an old woman to close her legs when you don't know the source of her fresh air_ pete edochie 1982

10 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by MrCork: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2016
dainformant:
This quite shameful.. A teacher in one of primary schools in Lagos (names withheld) was seen sitting in this manner in front of little children..Tho woman who is probably married (based on her wedding ring) ought to know the value of composing herself well in public -not even considering the children who would have been "tormented and distracted" by her posture....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/shame-teacher-exposes-her-legs-in-front.html

...I swaaar that teacher lookin like Refiner from nairaland ....they have the same head!!(no ofeeense) angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 11:34am On Mar 11, 2016
I want to tell this teacher to know and choose her friends well. Obviously, a friend of hers took this picture, instead of advising her and telling her to sit properly, the person decided to share it for all to see.

But her thighs are fresh though... Very fresh I might add. grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by investigator007: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2016
I can bet that its a trusted friend of hers that posted this pix.

Reason:- She wouldn't have sat down carelessly like that if a stranger or a male friend was present there.

Besides I'm sure she's sitting behind the pupils.

I'm not saying she did well but her TRUSTED female friend did worse.

Moral of the story:- Its easier to be killed by a known friend (Frenemy) than to be killed by an enemy.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by oluwamile(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2016
women,d problem of dis generation,imagine how she is spoiling d good moral upbringing of doz little primary sch students
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by MrCork: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2016
dainformant:

..kaiiii..see nyansh! cheesy
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by hazyfm1: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2016
Alejhandro:
She needed fresh air grin Besides u don't know where she breathes from wink
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Op can lie for Africa, where are the pupils she distracted? You're just a perverted imp who wants to make the front page

16 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by epadomo(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2016
I guess she be lala's wife. Wrong sitting tho
Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Is she on "Heat"? Lol cos the kind of heat in Nigeria can make her be on" Heat" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Exposes Her Legs In Front Of Primary School Pupils (Photos) by timidapsin(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2016
[size=14pt]The Heat is much, That makes her be on HEAT period[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Opens Portal To Check Where You Are Posted For Consideration / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.