Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) (33623 Views)

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2016
Some ladies will prefer to look for a man to give them money or sit at home waiting for someone to connect them to a job. Origho Beatrice Kome is a professional painter and she good at her job. She stated on her facebook page "Pls am a professional painter and i also do screeding. So I need job to do cos there is no time to sit down and wait for someone to give me money before I can take care of myself. Here is my number: .............., .....................Thanks and may Jehovah God bless us all."

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/03/meet-lady-who-takes-painting-as.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by ramdris(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Looks manly to me and that's why I think she is doing it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by MadCow1: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nice.

Women in Nigeria have been spoilt silly to the point they are now selective of jobs they can do and not do.

Somebody should Advice her to wear a breathing mask when on the job. The fumes from paints are toxic.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by taymeesan(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Impressive...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by hazyfm1: 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by hamzia(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
wow
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
may God bless her hustle more than she expected..........Amen!

10 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by ziego(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
What a man can do
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by micgray100(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
wooow impresive more greese to her elbow
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by oyemekio: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Nawa
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
see as she tanda gidigba. BBW. She doesnt even look like one on the job. May God bless ur hustle madam.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Originality007: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
Amaka must see this...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by falolajacob(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
She go soon come paint my house
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Do2dtun(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
Good 1 for her
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Aquariann: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
May God bless all the struggling youths out there.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
[size=13pt]God forbid me to do this kind of dirty yeye job undecided If i package well i know how much i make roughly in a week. Hustling pays better than this if you roll with rich dudes with big cash and dicks smiley[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by twf1: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
does she get paid after painting? Yes! Is this news special? No! tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Some ladies will prefer to look for a man to give them money or sit at home waiting for someone to connect them to a job. Origho Beatrice Kome is a professional painter and she good at her job. She stated on her facebook page "Pls am a professional painter and i also do screeding. So I need job to do cos there is no time to sit down and wait for someone to give me money before I can take care of myself. Here is my number: .............., .....................Thanks and may Jehovah God bless us all."

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/03/meet-lady-who-takes-painting-as.html

More power to her already huge elbows, more chicken in her mouth and by God's grace, more money in her account..
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 2:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
God bless your hustle, lady.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by drey076(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
God bless her hustle
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by slapandfall(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Gud
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by omoplaycool(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
ziego:
What a man can do
a woman can do better than her children grin grin angry
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
ok na
I get really happy when I see news like this

may God give her job openings
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
strong woman
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Jonnybobo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
That is nice.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by jared007: 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
She is definitely urhobo. The most daring and hardworking women in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by missojugo(f): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
ramdris:
Looks manly to me and that's why I think she is doing it..

She is working because she needs money because of how she looks.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Ramanto(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
WHY NOT INCLUDE HER NUMBER? YOU JUST BLOCKED HER A CHANCE OF A CONTRACT.
WELL IT SHOULDN'T BE NEWS IN ITALY. DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYTHING ABOUT NIGERIAN LADIES SEEM TO BE OUTA ORDINARY
Re: Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
nice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) / Lady Sacked For Telling Her Best Friend To Stop Dating Her Boss / Graduate Selling Food In Wheelbarrow In Ekpoma, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.