Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Wrote JAMB yesterday. My Result is Totally Unacceptable - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Wrote JAMB yesterday. My Result is Totally Unacceptable (4873 Views)

Protest In UNILORIN Over Unacceptable Result / Nigerian Man Who Wrote JAMB 7 Times Tells His Story / My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wrote JAMB yesterday. My Result is Totally Unacceptable by otodeluxe(m): 10:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Feck! Just take it in good faith or you can sue them, if you want. grin grin
Re: I Wrote JAMB yesterday. My Result is Totally Unacceptable by SmartMugu: 2:20am On Mar 14, 2016
Whats all the 'feck', everyone is saying here? Is that a new trend? Am I getting outdated already? Feck it.
Re: I Wrote JAMB yesterday. My Result is Totally Unacceptable by kaysolo726: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2016
We want our real score,#saynotojambfakeresults
We need justice
A peaceful protest will be held in Abuja and lagos tomorrow
This is how we are gonna be moving tmrw. Lagos Chapter, let us meet by 8am at
11 OJORA ROAD, IKOYI,
P.M.B. 12748, LAGOS, LAGOS STATE.
PHONE: 0*8033051253
E-mail: jambnhalagos@yahoo.co*m, Lagos.
From there we head to
Channels Television, Kresta Laurel Complex, 376 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos , Nigeria. From Channels to TVC and other medias.
Our major aim is to get to jamb office, channels and Tvc while other medias can follow.
ABUJA,VENUE IS EAGLE SQUARE ... WEAR A BLACK SHIRT!!!! COME WITH YOUR MATERIALS FOR PROTEST IF U AV.
Winners Lawrence (Abuja Protestant Leader)
Note: You're meant to leave your house early because of Monday traffic as early as possible.
* You're meant to come with your cardboard each with your grievances on them and other protests tools e.g Bell
* You're meant to eat before coming
*You're meant to come with your jamb results as evidences/proof as requested by the media.
* You're meant to come with two or more people
* You're meant to come with your fare
* You're meant to dress like a learned person
* it's a peaceful protest
* For those chapters that won't protest tomorrow, support us online with the hashtag #Saynotojambfakeresults...on Facebook, Twitter and all social media
Ajala Samuel Akindele
Nationwide Prote*st Convener and Head of Lagos Chapter
U can also launch online prote*st on Facebook and twitter
@concernjambite
and hash tag #saynotojambfakeresult
Fellow jambites come out and let our voice be heard
Remember a close mouth is close destiny, let not allow jamb to change our future

1 Like

Re: I Wrote JAMB yesterday. My Result is Totally Unacceptable by Elposeidon(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2016
I fecking don't know what the fecking problem of this fecking jamb is.... I fecking scored 43 in English.... I fecking fainted the day I checked my result.... The invigilator had to fecking warn me 3 times when I was answering my English questions..... I was smiling and laughing while answering.... The questions were way too simple.... Only to check later and faint .... Still fecking pissed
Re: I Wrote JAMB yesterday. My Result is Totally Unacceptable by Destinygrl(f): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2016
this years jamb is fecking hilariously annoying.

#feckjamb
Re: I Wrote JAMB yesterday. My Result is Totally Unacceptable by NicestDude: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
Brezil:
Really, 23? Or are u just being sarcastic
dude i swear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNDERGRAD STUDENTS [First class journey] / Anaconda In Unizik? / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.