Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

New Whatsapp Version Will Have A Different Look On Settings Page - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Whatsapp Version Will Have A Different Look On Settings Page (1320 Views)

How To Use The New Whatsapp Group Video Feature In HD Quality. / See The Interesting Features Of The Newly Updated Whatsapp Version / New Whatsapp Privacy Policy - What It Really Means For Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Whatsapp Version Will Have A Different Look On Settings Page by Sphilip1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Source: www.techkibay.com

Just after the PDF file sharing update, the instant messaging application, WhatsApp, has just updated the settings page with a new look and layout, update include; smoother animations and a slightly better icons.

The new and stylish user settings page is part of the app version 2.12.506 that will be available on Google play or WhatsApp official website.

Apart from the design changes, WhatsApp update version comes with some changes in the settings page.

The profile option that formally used to be at the second position from top has be moved to the top, now featuring the user's profile picture, allowing users change profile picture, status and display name, at any time.

Also, there is modification in the profile picture; instead of square profile pictures, there are now round profile pictures. On the profile picture is a floating action button to allows users change their display name, profile pic, status, displaying phone number.

With this update is a data usage option, helping you keep track of your data. You can take control of what kind of media files WhatsApp will download when ever you are on Wi-Fi, roaming or mobile data.

More about this update: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/03/new-whatsapp-version-will-have.html

1 Like

Re: New Whatsapp Version Will Have A Different Look On Settings Page by Kingsasian(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
I just updated mine four days ago to 2.12.505. When was this version released?
Re: New Whatsapp Version Will Have A Different Look On Settings Page by directonpc(m): 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2016
Updated!

1 Share

Re: New Whatsapp Version Will Have A Different Look On Settings Page by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2016
how do I update mine to this version?

(1) (Reply)

Is The Airtel Midnight 1hour Plan Fast? / Ntel To Give It's First 100,000 Free Calls For Life / With N25 Activate MTN Pulse Night Data Plan Of 500MB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.