Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court (60522 Views)

My Husband Always Rubs Charm On His Manhood Before Sex - Wife / ‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / Guy Brought His Oyinbo Wife Back Home & His Family Members Were Astonished -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by DONSMITH123(m): 4:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
A trader, Raimotu Jubril, on Friday appealed to an Orile Agege Customary Court to dissolve her 24-year-old marriage to Taiwo for alleged fetishness.

“My husband is fetish, he robs his male organ with a substance whenever he wanted to make love to me,’’ Raimotu, 41, said.

Raimotu, of 45 Adealu Street, Orile Agege, a suburb of Lagos, said that it was when she complained and insisted that her husband stopped using the substance.

“He beats me at will and does not allow me to go out, neither did he allowed my family to visit me, it was as if I was in prison while in his house.

“He comes home late at night and would not tell me his where about. I left his house since 2009 and I want a divorce,’’ she said.

The mother of three told the court that her husband was a womaniser and he had married another wife.

Taiwo, 44, a mechanic, who lives at 1, Ilepa Eniola Street, Iyana Ipaja denied being fetish.

“My wife denied me sex for one and half year and because of this, I did a love charm to win her back.

“The love charm was the substance I used to rob my male organ whenever I want to have sex with her.

“I am not a womaniser, it was her non-challant altitude that led me into the arm of another woman,’’ Taiwo said.

He told the court that he still want his wife back and beg for his wife return.

The court President, Dr Kayode Whenu, told the couple to maintain the peace, and adjourned the case till April 5 for further hearing.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/03/11/i-apply-love-charm-on-my-manhood-to-win-my-wife-back-man-tells-court/
Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by kingofchess(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
the woman should also rob hate charm in her stuff...just kidding.....like seriously, that man is not a real man

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
things dey happen for naija o

15 Likes

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by SouthernBreeze(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by oluwaSmith1(f): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by donbenedict(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
It is a serious smth.

2 Likes

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by DONSMITH123(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
but y d wife mah no give am for more than one year na cheesy

OsusuMustFlow:
things dey happen for naija o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
if you ask me, na who i go ask? lipsrsealed

DONSMITH123:
but y d wife mah no give am for more than one year na cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by DONSMITH123(m): 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
smiley
OsusuMustFlow:

if you ask me, na who i go ask? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by OnankpaBa(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
hian
Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by OnankpaBa(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
lalasticlala we need you here o. this is serious
Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by DONSMITH123(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
you funny cheesy

kingofchess:
the woman should also rob hate charm in her stuff...just kidding.....like seriously, that man is not a real man
Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by SweetLove0(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
hmm
Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by stephnie1(f): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
My wife denied me sex for one and half year and because of this, I did a love charm to win her back.

that does not guarantee you to go for charm. you would have seat her down and iron it out.

2 Likes

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by OnankpaBa(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
make i no talk,. I just came out from ban.

stephnie1:
My wife denied me sex for one and half year and because of this, I did a love charm to win her back.

that does not guarantee you to go for charm. you would have seat her down and iron it out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by Kondomatic(m): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
stephnie1:

And you're sure he didn't seat her down to iron it out?

That man is a faithful and God fearing man sef, one woman poured hot water on her hubby because he didn't come to bed for a few weeks.

3 Likes

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by DONSMITH123(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Kondomatic:
And you're sure he didn't seat her down to iron it out?

That man is a faithful and God fearing man sef, one woman poured hot water on her hubby because he didn't come to bed for a few weeks.

lol
Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by Sijo01(f): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
shocked shocked orisirisi
Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Marriage!!!

1 Like

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by Dongreat(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mumu man. He would have claim a new scented lubricant bought from the US of A, tested and trusted. I swear the judge for even ask am for a little to be used by him (Judge).

12 Likes

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Apply anointing oil Also..

1 Like

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by Flashh: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
I have been reading nonsense on Nairaland of recent.

23 Likes

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by crownwealth: 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Opin aiye ti de oooo embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by sleekdot(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
prescription please

whats the name and where is it sold

1 Like

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by banme1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Imagine. Anyway I don't interfere into people's matrimonial affairs
Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by godoluwa(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
SHIT
Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by Aviero: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
hmm
Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by coolestca(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
This how. Happy Never After begins oh... angry

1 Like

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by Evathyst(f): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Remembers the song;

'e get plenty plenty things wey no suppose dey happen for this life.'

Chorus: 'Plenty plenty things. Plenty plenty nonsense.'

*Drops mic*

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by Dongreat(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
DONSMITH123:
lalasticlala

wetin make you dey shout he name now. He tell you say the man nah him uncle?
Re: I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court by MARKone(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
DONSMITH123:
A trader, Raimotu Jubril, grin on Friday appealed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) / Woman Kneels Down To Thank Her Husband After Graduating With PhD, See Reactions / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.