Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

172 Nigerians Deported From Libya - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya (17432 Views)

10 Nigerians Deported From Cambodia - Pictures / 97 Nigerians Deported From South Africa For Various Offences Arrive In Lagos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by justicejay(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
You mean libya?
Just like borno state.
War here and there
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by PussyKrook: 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
It is so unfortunate that my country people would rather go to Bangladesh than be at home, all in the name of being abroad.

Welcome home my people. If you comcentrate here at home you would be succesful beyond measure
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Libya too is rejecting migrants...
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by kenzysmith: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Stay ur papa land hustle una say no may Oluwa give una sense this year

1 Like

Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by shamecurls(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Like for fish

Share for meat

Quote for Kpomo

Strike-through for Bush-meat
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by amanze15(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
Libya na just the means to an end...only bendel people go understand lipsrsealed

Libyans are very nice people, cool
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by Zico5(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
tabletman1:
Libya of all country.
Anyway, i don't blame those who rather stay in a war torn country than to come back to Nigeria, Because Nigeria is war itself.
From hike in electricity tariff to no electricity, from no electricity to scarcity of fuel to even power your Gen set.
Having bad leaders with blind supporters will always bring underdevelopment to a country especially Nigeria.

U know for real that u re not true to yourself. U re shifting the blame of 16 years rust on someone that took over less than a year. Maybe some of u think we the readers re shallow minded like some of u I don't know. Well u have to make something out whether sensible or not
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
is it dat we dnt ave foreigners in this our country or what 9va heard of Nigeria deported or evacuated so so citizens from our country is it dat we dnt ave foreigners or Nigeria is simply home for all??
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by bebe2(f): 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
welcome home my pple smiley
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by banme1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2016
They wan use style cross go Italy
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by Yksoul(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
I SUGGEST THEY QUARANTINE THESE DEPORTEES,BECAUSE ONE OF THE ISIS HEADQUARTERS IS LIBYA! AND BOKO HARAM BOYS USED TO ESCAPE TO LIBYA FROM BORNO STATE,PLEASE,INTERROGATE THE GUYS PLEASE!
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by str8talk1: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
DSS shld profile every deportee to knw if Libya is nt exporting ISIS militants to Nigeria.
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by notoriousbabe: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Sijo01:
I am very sure majority of them will be from my able Edo State.
they must have gone there to sell their toto the only product from that side cheesy
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by agarawu23(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ignorant who don't know libya should keep shut.

If not for the death of ghadaffi, its far better than Nigeria.
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by usmyak: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Even with their Biafra passports, chaii, there is God woooo

1 Like

Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by goodnewscliff(m): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
u couldnt make something outta nothing in ur country na anoda bokoharam territory u wan go turn instant ''dangote''...,u think say na only nigeria get economic problem, war , and other crisis??
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by saintfaculty(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Libya kwa... undecided
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by Richardonald(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Miami11:

If they are from Africa s greatest country what were they doing in Libya?
is he not what we our so called FG have caused, and tribalism is our main problem.
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by EreluY(f): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2016
Richardonald:
This a shame,' imagine libya deporting [size=18pt]nigerians Africa Greatest country[/size],

KEEP DREAMING. NIGERIA, BY ALL ACCOUNT, IS NOTHING BUT A FAILED STATE.
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by skyman200(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
New member of Boko haram don t join
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by skyman200(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
New members of Boko haram sect don t join
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by ehispapa(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
notoriousbabe:
they must have gone there to sell their toto the only product from that side cheesy

But your igbo girls top home and abroad
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by fuckpoverty(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
na craze dey worri all of dem, dem no see better country enter
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by nagoma(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
youngeagle:
New boko boys to land in Naija soon

Remember these are mainly igbos on their way to Europe trekking across the Sahara.
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by Jerkins(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
its a big shame to Nigerians sha
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by Obamina(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
simi4me:
Welcome, come join us face wetin we dey face.
let them come and enjoy the CHANGE with us. And before then let them be quarantined... Abola3X
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by tabletman1: 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Zico5:

U know for real that u re not true to yourself. U re shifting the blame of 16 years rust on someone that took over less than a year. Maybe some of u think we the readers re shallow minded like some of u I don't know. Well u have to make something out whether sensible or not
Guy you're typing nonsense cos i don't belong to any party and when i said bad leaders, i don't mean only the present but both past and senators with bad law makers and blind and gullible supporters like you because from your point of view i know you're supporting APC even though you"re suffering.

1 Like

Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by Theophrastus(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
not that Libya is good but it is good for you if u want to enter Europe without wahala by citing UN Refugee regulation. You may also claim to be asylum seeker. #Lampedusa #greece
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by ChynoBEATS: 2:01am On Mar 12, 2016
tabletman1:
Libya of all country.

Yup libya my brother .... Cos its not far from europe grin i hope you understand...
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by guiddoti: 5:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Xbee007:
More like 'The Terrorists are Back After a Painstaking Training in Libya'. Nigerian government should give them serious screening.
have you submitted your AK? Seems you are one of them cool
Re: 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya by Zico5(m): 6:31am On Mar 12, 2016
tabletman1:
Guy you're typing nonsense cos i don't belong to any party and when i said bad leaders, i don't mean only the present but both past and senators with bad law makers and blind and gullible supporters like you because from your point of view i know you're supporting APC even though you"re suffering.
U re the one that really need help cos ur reasoning is somehow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tier 2 Dependant. My Sojourn To The UK / Air Peace To Evacuate Nigerians From China Today Over COVID-19 / 16 Tips For Safe And Cordial Relationship At Checkpoints – Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.