Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,969 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Please I Need Information On Glo Closed User Group (CUG) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please I Need Information On Glo Closed User Group (CUG) (13706 Views)

What Is 9mobile Cug? / Glo, Federal Civil Service Collaborate On Free Access CUG Lines / Extremely Neat Itel 1503 @#9k + FREE 10GB CUG DATALINE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Information On Glo Closed User Group (CUG) by worlexy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Anyone who has information about how I can register my Glo line and that of my friend on Glo CUG, please help me with it.
Thanks
Re: Please I Need Information On Glo Closed User Group (CUG) by saxby(f): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
My dear you cant register your line cos its a prepaid line. You will have to walk into the office to get one. I and my bae are using it currently. We got the info from http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com

You can check it out yourself.
Re: Please I Need Information On Glo Closed User Group (CUG) by worlexy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
saxby:
My dear you cant register your line cos its a prepaid line. You will have to walk into the office to get one. I and my bae are using it currently. We got the info from http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com

You can check it out yourself.
Thanks. I've done it
Re: Please I Need Information On Glo Closed User Group (CUG) by omobeejay(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Plz can anyone assist me with the code to check my glo cug balance......thank you.
Re: Please I Need Information On Glo Closed User Group (CUG) by Stan4l(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2019
omobeejay:
Plz can anyone assist me with the code to check my glo cug balance......thank you.
dial #124# to check and wait for an sms of your balance;
Re: Please I Need Information On Glo Closed User Group (CUG) by ofhismercy(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2020
MINIMISE YOUR CALL COST NOW!!!
Make that long call to your loved ones (bf, gf, fiance, fiancee, close friends, husband, wife etc) with no cost attached using MTN CUG. Unlimited calls and SMS guaranteed.
Guess what?
Your current MTN line can be used.
�������
Number collation is in progress for the month of June
Oya now..., call or chat up 07061365911

Check out our thread on nairaland

The name of the thread is MTN CUG TECHNOCRAT

Instagram and facebook @cugworld