Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? (839 Views)

With Simplified Corporate Logistics Export To US So Easy / SHOCKING :daddy Freeze Has 52 Demons Helping Him To Insult Nigerian Pastors--- / Nairalanders, How Do You Guys Find This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? by Jglad(f): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
Going through a thread earlier and it feels like the average Nigerian girl has become a thing of ridicule, like we ain't worth anything but I don't think so, its actually stupid for anyone to actually base statistics on his/her own point of view. we are different and God didn't create us as equals...

- Please Consider the fact that you are Nigerian and You insult the Nigerian Woman, you insult Your Sister as well (even if u no get sister, U no fly enter world nah)

- We still have good Girls in Nigeria, Nt all girls need ur money, Nt all girls need ur recharge cards n Nt all girls depend on U so stop being a broke ass cry baby

- Our weather condition here in Nigeria doesn't really help our hair issue so don't blame her if she feels wearing Brazilian hair will make you happy... some guys can never be satisfied, no matter how much d girl tries

- Nt all of us are feminists, am Nt in competition with guys, I know God created them first n they re d head of d home

- We still av dark beautiful girls in Nigeria, Nt all of us want to be Kim K, stop condemning girls, at least Nt all, if u av an experience with few of us, it doesn't mean all of Us

Would love to type more but Av got a date with Destiny n tym is of d essence.

PLEASE NIGERIAN MEN SHOULD TRY AND RESPECT WOMEN MORE, NOT ALL OF US ARE LOUSY, LAZY, DIRTY, ANNOYING (D LIST GOES ON)... PLS RESPECT NIGERIAN WOMEN, AM SURE UR MUM, WIFE, SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS AGREE WITH ME ON THIS ONE...

forgive my errors, if any...

cc

Seun

Lezz

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? by heeyarnuh(f): 8:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
tell them ooooo
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? by mrMeen(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
you should direct it at the guys who do it,seriously who told you girls are not respected
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? by Brymo: 8:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
Feminist
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
guys who do that, I wouldn't refer to them as men but sadly were not trained to respect women or never had a good male role model in their formative years... some even think to keep a woman under by some form of disrespect or abuse is validation of manhood... say superiority but in the real sense it's an issue of inferiority complex and a mix grill of other sorry state of their being...+ a real man knows how to treat a lady right
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? by thesicilian: 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Respect is earned
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Warris dis one saying?
Mr i ''must create a thread''
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? by ucnwafor(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
Op Ifa tear tear u slap eeeehh, I respect women joor
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? by amokeme(f): 9:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Brymo:
Feminist
how?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? by feran15(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Jglad:
Going through a thread earlier and it feels like the average Nigerian girl has become a thing of ridicule, like we ain't worth anything but I don't think so, its actually stupid for anyone to actually base statistics on his/her own point of view. we are different and God didn't create us as equals...

- Please Consider the fact that you are Nigerian and You insult the Nigerian Woman, you insult Your Sister as well (even if u no get sister, U no fly enter world nah)

- We still have good Girls in Nigeria, Nt all girls need ur money, Nt all girls need ur recharge cards n Nt all girls depend on U so stop being a broke ass cry baby

- Our weather condition here in Nigeria doesn't really help our hair issue so don't blame her if she feels wearing Brazilian hair will make you happy... some guys can never be satisfied, no matter how much d girl tries

- Nt all of us are feminists, am Nt in competition with guys, I know God created them first n they re d head of d home

- We still av dark beautiful girls in Nigeria, Nt all of us want to be Kim K, stop condemning girls, at least Nt all, if u av an experience with few of us, it doesn't mean all of Us

PLEASE NIGERIAN MEN SHOULD TRY AND RESPECT WOMEN MORE, NOT ALL OF US ARE LOUSY, LAZY, DIRTY, ANNOYING (D LIST GOES ON)... PLS RESPECT NIGERIAN WOMEN, AM SURE UR MUM, WIFE, SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS AGREE WITH ME ON THIS ONE...

cc

Seun

Lezz

You spend Too much of your time on NL thats why.

Most topics in the romance section are created by people who are bored and want to fight
Re: Why Do Nigerian Guys Find It So Easy To Insult Females In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Jglad:

cc

Seun

Lezz
My thoughts exactly.

Men here are directing alot of anger and violence toward women. It not African at all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Trojan Horse-Read Before The Pictures / Pensions matters ...Lets talk about those pension isssues / Photo Of The Day; Give This Hairstyle A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.