Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,542 members, 7,801,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri (34680 Views)

PHOTOS: Wizkid’s And Waje’s Manager Involved In A Car Accident On Christmas Day! / Photos As 72 Year Old Billionaire Weds 26 Year-old Lady In Owerri / Video/photo: Couple Caught On Camera Having S*x In A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by tana4gud(f): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
IMO...he doesn't need this now
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by wristbangle: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
ShakurM:
Dem chicks wey friendzone you go dey claim say you be their crush now

grincheesy no mind dem
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by spencekat(m): 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
wisemany2k:
I'm happy for the winner of the car but I feel this prize ain't right....

Rather than give him a car gift, they should have sponsored the remainder of his 1st degree and top it with sponsorship for his master's degree. For peeps that might not understand my reasoning,
1) the car won't improve his standard of living rather, will make him spend more on fuelling the car for daily/weekend groove
2) will they give him money for fuel?
3) a sponsored education up to masters degree will empower him wit6 the adequate skills to make wealth after which he can buy a car of his dreams.

Perhaps my reasoning may be overboard but I feel our society tend to promote showbiz and neglect the education sector.
but he can sell the car and use the proceeds to help himself.

1 Like

Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by ShakurM(m): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
wristbangle:

grincheesy no mind dem
Mr wristbangle, me I no dey know when you dey always write those articles of yours, na everytime I dey miss am embarassed
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by UKBobo(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
Chai. No security or crush barriers just the holy spirit of safety. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If him sharp, he go use car as transport between uni and hostel.

If him dull, na him baba go 'saraki' dat car for village runs!
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2016
spencekat:
but he can sell the car and use the proceeds to help himself.

My guy, u are speaking like u don't know where u are? It's easier for a hborse to give birth to an elephant than for an owerri student to sell his tear rubber ride.
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by loomer: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hope say d babe give am petrol plenty
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by SaffronSpice: 9:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
OK, Osinachi for him dat he will drive dis easter!
What's the meaning of osinachi?
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by chigoizie7(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dis Mr raw still dey ooh. Always on the list for these kinda shows, upon say Ee don tey wey him release any song
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Owerri gals in Don jazzy's voice *see I'm crushing on ma bestie o*
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by wristbangle: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
ShakurM:
Mr wristbangle, me I no dey know when you dey always write those articles of yours, na everytime I dey miss am embarassed

Heya. No worry I go dey tag am brother. smiley
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by Certifiedboss: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
The 2016 edition of etisalat cliqfest held at the federal polytechnic nekede in owerri, Imo state Nigeria. The show had a huge performance from Mr raw nwanne. A student went home with a brand new car from Etisalat .

www.lifestyletonight..co.ke/2016/03/massive-crowd-as-student-wins-car-at.html?m=1

I remember when Etisalat did this at my skl in 2012 and the winner of the car wasn't around . He was in the exam hall so they had to do the draws again and the got another winner who was present .

1 Like

Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by Solomonodimegwu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
again? a guy won it 2yrs ago when I was a student there. anyways congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by khhalifa(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
3rd pix... I can see school of Science and Environmental. Rep. 2011 EE. Proudly Nekedite
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by Darey00(m): 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
i remember wen it held at my sch (funaab) in 2012. Olamide and wande coal were there. it was cool

1 Like

Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by deavicky(m): 12:18am On Mar 12, 2016
wisemany2k:

Rather than give him a car gift, they should have sponsored the remainder of his 1st degree and top it with sponsorship for his master's degree. For peeps that might not understand my reasoning,
1) the car won't improve his standard of living rather, will make him spend more on fuelling the car for daily/weekend groove
3) a sponsored education up to masters degree will empower him wit6 the adequate skills to make wealth after which he can buy a car of his dreams.

Perhaps my reasoning may be overboard but I feel our society tend to promote showbiz and neglect the education sector.
"big eye"take the one you first. 1) what if dey no give anything? Will that stop him from graduating?
2) na them send am to shool
3) you asked watin the prefer?
4)so many on my mind that I can't type.my screen is small.

1 Like

Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by eromspete(m): 6:04am On Mar 12, 2016
Hahahaha... Its a Hyundai i10

Even the pro biafra people don't want to drive that Innoson car grin

shamecurls:
I hope the car is Innoson ?
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by hope4charles(m): 6:23am On Mar 12, 2016
If he is sensible enough he should know what to do with the car, eg Sale, rent, hire it out to that new taxi company and more options if he can't maintain it,
wisemany2k:

Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by ginafrank14(f): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2016
Ilya da neked wire.proudly nekedite.great cheers to mr valentine the winner.Rep Lib/sci 2000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by sosilly4b(m): 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
You work so hard to become the best student in Jamb and what you get 10k plus 4 textbooks.

You dance like Ayiri and sing like Okposo for Etisalat and you get a car plus a record label deal. someone is now asking why standard of education is falling like naira in Nigeria.
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by snoow(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
That is my school.. I was there live... He won the car... But they pass my number when they were calling the ticket num sad
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by snoow(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
ginafrank14:
Ilya da neked wire.proudly nekedite.great cheers to mr valentine the winner.Rep Lib/sci 2000.

Me too am a library and information Science student... But I want to do direct entry to imsu this year... Give me ur contact
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by Lovexme(m): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Reminds me of UNIBEN in 2006/2007; Glo campus fest.

I won Glo call card and I went up the stage with basket mouth. I was overwhelmed when I saw the crowd cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by Destiny4fame(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
wow
Re: Nekede Student Wins A Car At Etisalat-Cliqfest In Owerri by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
wisemany2k:

Can't he sell the car himself instead and keep the money?

Mind you, a car is a necessity not a luxury

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2017 Full List Of Winners / Bishop David Oyedepo Biography,life History And Early Life / China Holds Women's Beautiful Buttock Contest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.