Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Want To Relocate Pls Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Relocate Pls Advice (616 Views)

NNPC, Investors To Relocate Refinery From Turkey To Nigeria / Lagos Govt Concludes Plan To Relocate Computer Village (pictured) / Lagos Government To Relocate Computer Village To ICT Park Katangowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Relocate Pls Advice by nabiz(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
I base in Abuja, with my wife and a daughter. I am into landscaping business and a contractor. 80% of my contract comes from out side abuja but i have a flower garden and two laundry shop in Abuja. But because of all these problems here and there in this country I feel like relocating to East.
My questions are:
(1)Is it a wise decision?
(2)Considering the nature of my business and cost of living, which state should I go? Having the following place in mind: Enugu , Uyo, Cross river and ph.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Relocate Pls Advice by 9ja4show: 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
nabiz:
I base in Abuja, with my wife and a daughter. I am into landscaping business and a contractor. 80% of my contract comes from out side abuja but i have a flower garden and two laundry shop in Abuja. But because of all these problems here and there in this country I feel like relocating to East.
My questions are:
(1)Is it a wise decision?
(2)Considering the nature of my business and cost of living, which state should I go? Having the following place in mind: Enugu , Uyo, Cross river and ph.
Thanks

First uyo and cross river is not east; Ph will be better cos of buisness opportunities and uyo as well. If you want peace and a serene environment pick calabar but buisness doesn't really move there
Re: I Want To Relocate Pls Advice by danwa25(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2016
Why do u need to leave abuja since i guess u were able to get ur most of ur contract contact in abuja.
9ja4show:

First uyo and cross river is not east; Ph will be better cos of buisness opportunities and uyo as well. If you want peace and a serene environment pick calabar but buisness doesn't really move there

(1) (Reply)

a / How Much Where You Charged For 1euro In Naira Today / Buy,sell,convert Your Currencies And Earn More Income Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.