Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* (8257 Views)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / Shout Out To That Girl You Banged In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Soulz22(m): 2:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Wow!!!!!!!!!
#goodgirlalert

halfricanadian:

U really dont know me i have never ever in ny entire life let a guy pay for d sins of an ex

I act to each bf accordingly nd deal with each bf as he deals with me

Jusy cos 99% of d world let their new partner pay exea sins im part of d 1% who dont do dat

I av d fear of God at heart nd i really fear d lord dats why he gave me so mch wisdom

ive never even made any plans to hurt ny of my ex all my life is it an innocent guy who hasnt done anytin dat i will hurt??
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Soulz22:

I don't like that statement tongue

You have got to like it cos its true he either reward on earth on in heaven truth is bitter u cant escape it especially wen u oppress the innocent ones dats d worse of it all God will let u av ur way bt wen he wud rise up u wont bliv it cool
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:14am On Mar 12, 2016
Soulz22:
Wow!!!!!!!!!
#goodgirlalert

I'm no good girl o grin just a random girl with a GOOD HEART
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Maxi112: 2:15am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:
How put urself togeda how?
just kidding
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:16am On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
just kidding

smiley i kno u wanna say something say it
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 2:17am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

U really dont know me i have never ever in my entire life let a guy pay for d sins of an ex

I act to each bf accordingly nd deal with each bf as he deals with me

Jusy cos 99% of d world let their new partner pay exes sins im part of d 1% who dont do dat

I av d fear of God at heart nd i really fear d lord dats why he gave me so mch wisdom

ive never even made any plans to hurt ny of my ex all my life is it an innocent guy who hasnt done anytin dat i will hurt??

I will love my new guy nd treat him based on his own character period I only keep exes memory shd incase a guy wanna b like dem i walk out before history repeat itself dats all undecided
Ex(es) ? Are u for real
?
You don't need that much body count to feel relevant.
No one needs ex(es)
This is the cause of generalising and stereotyping men as "all are the same"
If you feel you can't be happy single then you are your own problem.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Maxi112: 2:18am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley i kno u wanna say something say it
what is d time now..
which person house u won go this morning own
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:22am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Ex(es) ? Are u for real
?
You don't need that much body count to feel relevant.
No one needs ex(es)
This is the cause of generalising and stereotyping men as "all are the same"
If you feel you can't be happy single then you are your own problem.

My God i av not even mentioned all guys are d same if i av a very very long list of ex lovers its my life i own it do wat i want with it

I can date nd fail bt surely i wud find d one

D guy who created electricity failed 99 times so failure to me is nothing wen i fail i grab my lessons and move on

No destiny is alike not even twins so some myt date a lot to find dat long lasting relationshio while some its their first one and only love

I really wud date all over again i dont bliv in being single bull crap i love to find love even if am hurt severally i kno i shared love at a point nd it meant everytin to someone at dar point smiley
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
what is d time now..

which person house u won go this morning own

Baba God house grin
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Soulz22(m): 2:23am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm no good girl o grin just a random girl with a GOOD HEART

Wowza wowhuuuuu wowzzzzzzzz

In my next world I'll live next to you cheesy
Be your best friend grin
Your first love kiss

Because it's imposicant for a good girl to continue to be good
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Maxi112: 2:24am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Baba God house grin
hahahah
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:25am On Mar 12, 2016
Soulz22:

Wowza wowhuuuuu wowzzzzzzzz

In my next world I'll live next to you cheesy
Be your best friend grin
Your first love kiss

Because it's imposicant for a good girl to continue to be good

I am not a good girl oooooooo

I only just have a pure heart

Nd i really voice out any ow wen im deeply hurt dats all

Bt to revenge hurt sumone make dem go tru pain nat my thing

U can still live next to me smiley its allowed be my bestfrnd its open

My first love grin u go do me memory loss first lol
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
hahahah

Need to go and meet him to pick up d call
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Soulz22(m): 2:30am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I am not a good girl oooooooo

I only just have a pure heart

Nd i really voice out any ow wen im deeply hurt dats all

Bt to revenge hurt sumone make dem go tru pain nat my thing

U can still live next to me smiley its allowed be my bestfrnd its open

My first love grin u go do me memory loss first lol

E-best friends we are now officially *cheers* ayyy

Memory loss How na ??
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 2:31am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

My God i av not even mentioned all guys are d same if i av a very very long list of ex lovers its my life i own it do wat i want with it

I can date nd fail bt surely i wud find d one

D guy who created electricity failed 99 times so failure to me is nothing wen i fail i grab my lessons and move on

No destiny is alike not even twins so some myt date a lot to find dat long lasting relationshio while some its their first one and only love

I really wud date all over again i dont bliv in being single bull crap i love to find love even if am hurt severally i kno i shared love at a point nd it meant everytin to someone at dar point smiley
well.. The truth no man will tell u is, we don't respect women with a long list of past lovers,
Most will play along, get the cookie and disappear and the circle of your love repeats again and ur number count is +1.
You can't hide it even if you try to keep secret of your past.
A thread was opened weeks back about you telling your guy how many men you've dated in the past, I followed keenly and most said you should always say the truth no matter what, if he loves you he will stay blah blah.. Am sorry to burst ur bubble but most guys will never stay.
It's in our hardwire to always want something new. #Sorry

I don't give a ***k about ur feelings or if I hurt u with my words but I'll tell u without window dressing it.

If you want a stable relationship miss halfricanadian, go through your history book, make adjustments and remain loyal to one.. You are not a light bulb that should be tested 99 times to work.. undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Soulz22:

E-best friends we are now officially *cheers* ayyy

Memory loss How na ??

Memory loss to b my first love na grin

Ehn e-besties Lemme sing for u

* see im crushing on my bestie o i am so blind now i can see o im breaking all d rules im tryna make him my boo*

*bestie o besties im crushing on my bestie o*

Na song o grin to welcome u to my e-world
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:34am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

* see im crushing on my bestie o i am so blind now i can see o im breaking all d rules im tryna make him my boo*

chai
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:36am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
well.. The truth no man will tell u is, we don't respect women with a long list of past lovers,
Most will play along, get the cookie and disappear and the circle of your love repeats again and ur number count is +1.
You can't hide it even if you try to keep secret of your past.
A thread was opened weeks back about you telling your guy how many men you've dated in the past, I followed keenly and most said you should always say the truth no matter what, if he loves you he will stay blah blah.. Am sorry to burst ur bubble but most guys will never stay.
It's in our hardwire to always want something new. #Sorry

I don't give a ***k about ur feelings or if I hurt u with my words but I'll tell u without window dressing it.

If you want a stable relationship miss halfricanadian, go through your history book, make adjustments and remain loyal to one.. You are not a light bulb that should be tested 99 times to work.. undecided

Sorry i dont look back

For every human created on earth is a destinied partner

Avnt u even seen slutss prostitutes runz girl nd all happily married?

Its cos dey met who God destinied for dem

For every thing u are lies anoda soul God created to accept u like dat

im nt d type dat looks back i av nt done worse dan my lovely kim k yet she is married with kids
A guy meant for me will pick me up from my trash nd love me like nothing ever happened nd i will forever b indebted to him
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:38am On Mar 12, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
chai

Eez a song na uncle embarassed dont take it too serious im tryin to merix sorry remix it embarassed
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 2:40am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sorry i dont look back

For every human created on earth is a destinied partner

Avnt u even seen slutss prostitutes runz girl nd all happily married?

Its cos dey met who God destinied for dem

For every thing u are lies anoda soul God created to accept u like dat

im nt d type dat looks back i av nt done worse dan my lovely kim k yet she is married with kids
A guy meant for me will pick me up from my trash nd love me like nothing ever happened nd i will forever b indebted to him
very nice consolidatory writeup..
We Leave trash for lawma...

Goodnight

#unfollows thread
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 2:41am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
very nice consolidatory writeup..
We Leave trash for lawma...

Goodnight

#unfollows thread
Whatever u say nd feel d truth is bitter

U cant take spiritual sphere out of the world
No way so choose not to believe it bt u nd i kno wat i said is happening

It happened in d past happening in dis present nd will still happen in d future

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Soulz22(m): 2:56am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Uhhhmmmmmmm kiss here's mine grin

Reaching out my hands to you
Your doors are closing on me
It's killing me deep inside
But I had to fight for you
I'm losing the strength to fight
You know I'll gladly die for
But The harder I try
It's obvious I'm failing

*clearsthroat* ehen
It's just a song oh
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 3:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Soulz22:

Uhhhmmmmmmm kiss here's mine grin

Reaching out my hands to you
Your doors are closing on me
It's killing me deep inside
But I had to fight for you
I'm losing the strength to fight
You know I'll gladly die for
But The harder I try
It's obvious I'm failing

*clearsthroat* ehen
It's just a song oh

shocked dis more dan a song o its more of a poem
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Soulz22(m): 3:15am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked dis more dan a song o its more of a poem

Specially for you kiss
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 3:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Soulz22:

Specially for you kiss

embarassed tank u so mch
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Oh Dear,dear,dear... embarassed
My sweet halfricanadian sad ..Who has done tis to yhu?? Leave our women to be their own advocates...speak for yhurself cry .... stereotyping all of us,doesn't help grin grin
Ts a nice gesture, Otherwise sad
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2016
slyIsaac:
Oh Dear,dear,dear... embarassed
My sweet halfricanadian sad ..Who has done tis to yhu?? Leave our women to be their own advocates...speak for yhurself cry .... stereotyping all of us,doesn't help grin grin
Ts a nice gesture, Otherwise sad

A woman can b d rising up or downfall of anoda woman so its not bad if i help rise females up undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

A woman can b d rising up or downfall of anoda woman so its not bad if i help rise females up undecided

No na it is not bad..it is. Whether they appreciate it ... But tis guy in question? wink Yhu want me to smoke him?? grin
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
slyIsaac:

No na it is not bad..it is. Whether they appreciate it ... But tis guy in question? wink Yhu want me to smoke him?? grin

No need av left him to God grin
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by krak101(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
the biaactch got bashed in another thread so she go open new one for consolation abi na condolences.

... Lols. Take it easy on her. She's just recuperating from the last hurt
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by krak101(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

U tink i will go about hurting men?
for who so ever hurt me i is in Gods care

I will continually show love to who i date any dat any time

You hurt me ur battle is with God

Game ko ps2 ni undecided
... Noted. Your languages misleading by the way
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by firstking01(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmm, this is not coming from you halfricaundecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+) / Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here) / Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.