Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* (8238 Views)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / Shout Out To That Girl You Banged In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 12:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
krak101:
... Noted. Your languages misleading by the way

Phone screen is cracked broken difficult to type properly embarassed
Tanks tho
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Damfostopper(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thread for lamentations from d female folk.... Op when last did u take ur drugs :/
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Damfostopper(m): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
she has a brain.. The only issue is, she doesn't know what it's used for... grin
hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahah ur signatory Maneuver is d worst... U wan finish ha
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Jadekitana(f): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Another zoo escapee... One innocent man now will end up with this one as a wife then 3 years later.. His obituary is pasted all over...
Karashika

undecided

Are u a f00l or what? Must you comment.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Jadekitana:

Are u a f00l or what? Must you comment.
FREEDOM Fighter!
Karashika! Na now u dey wake up?

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Soulz22(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
halfricanadian:

Phone screen is cracked broken difficult to type properly embarassed
Tanks tho

Na wa o, where have you been?
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Soulz22:

Na wa o, where have you been?

grin in ma zone nigga
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by yinkeys(m): 6:51am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin in ma zone nigga
Sis, I hope you are fine now & all is well
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Marlvin(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2016
You need to go visit a psychoanalyst for your own good.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 8:14am On May 22, 2016
Vacancy dey for Radio Nigeria oh
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Doctorfitz: 9:22am On May 22, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Another zoo escapee... One innocent man now will end up with this one as a wife then 3 years later.. His obituary is pasted all over...
Karashika

undecided

Hahahahahahha.I almost fell off the chair cos of dis.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 9:28am On May 22, 2016
yinkeys:
Sis, I hope you are fine now & all is well

Yup very fine
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by dollyjoy(f): 9:30am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup very fine
didnt see your reply in that other thread. It hidden.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 9:35am On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
didnt see your reply in that other thread. It hidden.

Awwwwww dolly parton joy grin grin morning ma
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by dollyjoy(f): 9:37am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwwww dolly parton joy grin grin morning ma
Morning Mercy.

So whatup nao?
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 9:39am On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Morning Mercy.

So whatup nao?

Am good u?
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 9:39am On May 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Morning Mercy.

So whatup nao?

Am good u?.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Lsofdk(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
A big shout out to all my bad biatches fustrating them n*ggas world wide good helpless girls are reall in support of u to wound ruin destroy nd completely distabilize dem men...

Nairaland here they vent anger like say na we koba dem some will b talkin nd u wonder if they dont even have female relatives wud u blame dem?

So many threads bashing ladies made dem voiceless like d fools nd unuseful species are so perfect undecided

Wen a woman cheats she is called a sluut slot bt a man cheats undecided its a norm infact i read a very stuppidd thread sayin a woman who is not ready to share her man shd nt b ready for marriage like d mofos are ready to share their wives? they act like only women dat commit sins are they not men in hell too?

where is it in the bible dat a man shd cheat nd a woman shdnt dey wanna silent women voice nonsense

RESPECT TO THE FEW GODLY RESPONSIBLE HEART OF GOLD MEN OUT THERE

you see some other men are just animal in human skin *spits* for ur actions in life God will reward u accordingly

To my dearest bad biatches please keep up d gaddam good work to those who dont fancy their hell fire marriage please dont let them turn u to an object of possesion when God himself created u nd gave u liberty of right on earth some yeye mofo wud now make u a prisoner

Please nd please ladies ignore all dis men bullshits if dey are hiding their d*cks we av diildos no need to go on pills get a job pay ur bills let d men f*ck themselves the word gay was created for a reason nuff said never loose ur sanity for any man undecided
you acknowledge the good guys out there and encourage your girls to keep up with frustrating niggas. you never cared if the good ones are the ones being frustrated. a lot of ladies are out there, happy in their relationships, you hope to sway them in your lame line of thoughts tooundecided all these balderdash won't help you
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 9:49am On May 22, 2016
Lsofdk:

you acknowledge the good guys out there and encourage your girls to keep up with frustrating niggas. you never cared if the good ones are the ones being frustrated. all these balderdash won't help you

Excuse me?
Did u read well i said dey fustrate bad guys who said good guys shd b involved undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Lsofdk(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Excuse me?
Did u read well i said dey fustrate bad guys who said good guys shd b involved undecided
ok whatever
go get yourself a good man
who dild.o eppgrin
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 9:52am On May 22, 2016
Lsofdk:

ok whatever
go get yourself a good man
who Love Machine eppgrin

grin grin leave me o cocnut head tongue tongue
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Trendin(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2016
Halfricanadian was diagnosed with a severe brain tumour early this year. Don't be surprised if you see more dumb threads from her.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Lsofdk(m): 9:55am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin leave me o cocnut head tongue tongue
byesmiley have a nice day
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 9:56am On May 22, 2016
Trendin:
Halfricanadian was diagnosed with a severe brain tumour early this year. Don't be surprised if you see more dumb threads from her.

grin grin awwwww even with dat

Im sick bt still doing well

Instead of throwing me stones just wish me well tongue tongue
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 9:57am On May 22, 2016
Lsofdk:

byesmiley have a nice day

You too hun smiley smiley
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Trendin(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin awwwww even with dat

Im sick bt still doing well

Instead of throwing me stones just wish me well tongue tongue
Who said I don't wish you well? I'm only giving the public reading your posts a reason not to be surprised.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 10:15am On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
Say all u wanna say

I'm not moved all u guys cud do is all u have done

I can never b broken online offline i give no damn

Only d true at heart will know what i'm sayin

Ladies do wat makes u happy achieve b succesful never ever let any one intimidate u leave them to God please God always not man

Why should you be bothered by what NL people say, some people have weird views just ignore it, giving it attention in your head is the wrong way to go.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 11:31am On May 22, 2016
Trendin:
smh.. Wat a comment lipsrsealed
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 11:32am On May 22, 2016
Hateu2 embarassed cry cry
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 12:30pm On May 22, 2016
Trendin:

Who said I don't wish you well? I'm only giving the public reading your posts a reason not to be surprised.

God bless you cheesy cheesy
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 12:31pm On May 22, 2016
pcguru1:

Why should you be bothered by what NL people say, some people have weird views just ignore it, giving it attention in your head is the wrong way to go.
Tank u for d advise
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u for d advise
cool no p dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / I Noticed Most Parent Have Stopped Asking Their Children This Question Nowadays / Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.