Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What You Didn't Know About Premier League. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What You Didn't Know About Premier League. (426 Views)

All You Need To Know About Premier League / Alexis Sanchez : 10 Things You Didn't Know About Him / 10 Things You Didn't Know About BVB Striker Pierre-emerick Aubameyang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Didn't Know About Premier League. by Ihechiopara: 2:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Few weeks back, I missed a great opportunity of winning a brand new laptop. You might be astonished, I understand. Badly, I couldn’t tell when the Premier League was originally established. If you have experienced the same fate, I share my sympathy. Nevertheless, the opportunity might not be lost forever, who knows, it just might come knocking on your door because the over celebrated maxim “Opportunity comes, but once” does not always stand true, be prepared!

Now, to avoid telling a sad story like i did, let me take you down memory lane to the inception of the popular Premier League. . .
continue reading https://strictlybarclays./2016/03/12/history-of-the-premier-league/

(1) (Reply)

Falconets Handed Easy World Cup Draw / Falana Tobi The 3-time National Junior Doubles Champion Of Nigeria (2013,2014) / Messi Provokes Outrage In Egypt By Donating Boots (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.