Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,311 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex (5632 Views)

Ladies, This Is How Your Body Changes When You Start Having Sex / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by engrfaruq(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2016
I have this girlfriend, she's my only girlfriend for seven years now and nothing happened between us ever.

Now i want us to start having sex but i dont want to spoil everything in case she would object my request and label me indecent.

What is the most appropriate way , Pls?
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 12, 2016
Did she ever said no sex before marriage? If yes,respect it..if not, try to flirt & pour it up with alcohol. grin wink mood sets up when u both tipsy.
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by StPete: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2016
7 yrs bra? Wat were u doing for over 7yrs? Jeez! Too late man, you're now officially her brother. All boyfriend things have passed away

15 Likes

Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by pcoolioz(m): 7:34am On Mar 12, 2016
IMO I don't think there is any appropriate way. if I am not mistaken you guys normally make out? I have never had to ask, I always just go with the flow. Girls are not stupid mehn. She probably knows already, just make the move... she's your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by viceldo(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2016
After all this year's with know sex in your relationship........ Why now
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by pcoolioz(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2016
StPete:
7 yrs bra? Wat were u doing for over 7yrs? Jeez! Too late man, you're already more like a brother to her.

I didn't even read the part about 7years. some guys have time sha. I think it would be all these long distance ish
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2016
Guy, give me her number, let me do the talking. You can thank me after you do the do

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by mayorkyzo: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2016
7years shocked...guy I just hope someone else has not being servicing her o..seven years conji no be joke o..i dey sorry for you...your balls go don heavvvyyyyy...

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by Ndukings92(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
Did ever said no sex before marriage? If yes,respect it..if not, try to flirt & pour it up with alcohol. grin wink mood sets up when u both tipsy.
chai!what tickles my fancy is that this advice is coming from a lady,u are right but my nigger 7yrs?no intimacy,no kiss no hug not even oral?na wetin una come de do behind close doors alone abi Una never de inside alone ni?make e no be say u are de Romeo in dis movie while another guy just the smash that thing any how.but if by any chance she never cheated on u for d whole 7years then it worth d wait,mana aga aju kwa nu onye?

1 Like

Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2016
Ndukings92:
chai!what tickles my fancy is that this advice is coming from a lady,u are right but my nigger 7yrs?no intimacy,no kiss no hug not even oral?na wetin una come de do behind close doors alone abi Una never de inside alone ni?make e no be say u are de Romeo in dis movie while another guy just the smash that thing any how.but if by any chance she never cheated on u for d whole 7years then it worth d wait,mana aga aju kwa nu onye?

While reading ur response, I can hear Bovi's voice in my head... grin

How u know they don't have intimacy? Are u there with them 24/7 for 7yrs to conclude that? shocked u never know they may started their relationship since elementary. & for 7yrs they been in a relationship, how many days been together alone? I Bet none..so why so worried that ur dawg, never smashed her? tongue
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by engrfaruq(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Ndukings92:

We have this true love mentality and trynna show our sincerity to each other.
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by engrfaruq(m): 7:55am On Mar 12, 2016
I just want to do it in a polite and the most appropriate way... i don't want her to term me impatient.... and nothing more.
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by dharay99: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2016
baby lah fucck u.
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by grad2012(f): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Wow 7yrs,you are one patient man which is hard to find. Well don't ask her just get her in the mood by cudling her and romancing her,then take it from there I guess.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by deswords(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2016
grin grin angrytry and wait 4 another 7yrs nd then u can ask her.... 14yrs is nt 2long 2wait nah
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by chacoonder(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Send her the picture of your phallus with this inscription: I AM STARVING, PLS GIVE ME FOOD.
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2016
Best advice to follow
grad2012:
Wow 7yrs,you are one patient man which is hard to find. Well don't ask her just get her in the mood by cudling her and romancing her,then take it from there I guess.
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by engrfaruq(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2016
grad2012:

Oh thanks, buh don't you think she would have a negative thought abt me once i bring out condom?
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by Ndukings92(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2016
engrfaruq:

my brother i understand but girls pretend pass thou am not calling her a pretender.since this way have been working for u then i commend u for that cos what rocks my boat may sink ur ship,after all sex is never commitment but we are all human with conscience. is she a virgin when u guys started,is she still a virgin?at least it will help a lot in dis discussion.b sincere
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by Monalisa185(f): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2016
write it on a brick and make sure it falls on her head....
you welcome
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by Predictor007(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2016
engrfaruq:
I just want to do it in a polite and the most appropriate way... i don't want her to term me impatient.... and nothing more.

engrfaruq:

engrfaruq:

Guy I truly UNDERSTAND you and now that u want to start having sex after Seven years you don't ask her.....

YOU TAKE IT LIKE IT BELONGS TO YOU ....

IT'S YOURS!!!!!!

That's why you are her Boyfriend anyway so its up to her to tell you whether she's still not ready even after seven years...

Eheen na that time u go come sidon reason am wella whether u dey fool yourself all this whilegrin..

7 years no be 7days naaaa she suppose consider

1 Like

Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by cooljoe(m): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2016
7 years u said. men, lapse of time don affect ur right to even ask 4 such. na only marriage fit renew dat right
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by elrony(m): 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bro, let's start from here?

Are you a virgin dude?
Ever had post pubescent intercourse before?

Your answers will go a long way.
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by TheNonce: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
angry

_Bitch! I need to _fuck you right now!
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by kokoA(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
Someone has been giving it to her steady for that 7 yrs. . Dude, you have been 'mugued'.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by tee59(f): 12:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Another joseph of our time.
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by tee59(f): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
Another jacob of our time.
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by klenton(m): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
engrfaruq:

Are u for real?
Impatient after 7 years, dats how long it takes to be a catholic priest

U be serious olodo stop deceiving ur self u don't have a gal friend at best ur a gate man in anoda mans house
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by nelxxy(m): 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
klenton:

Are u for real?
Impatient after 7 years, dats how long it takes to be a catholic priest

U be serious olodo stop deceiving ur self u don't have a gal friend at best ur a gate man in anoda mans house
you wicked gan
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by nairaimporter: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
grad2012:

How many years would you keep me waiting?
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by gentlegenius(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
If she's a virgin, and you are very sure that she doesn't mess around with any man, then respect her virginity and continue the waiting game. By so doing, she'll give you a lot of respect in return.
But if she's not a virgin, your 7 years of waiting is not worth it. Don't tell her you want to start having sex, just learn the art and science of romance. If she can permit you to touch and romance her anytime, then you are the one starving yourself of sex. If she doesn't allow you to touch her at all, then your relationship with her is a scam; She neither loves you nor feel anything towards you.
Re: How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex by Doubleagent008(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Bro after 7 years your purpose there is only one thing as a Bouncer to keep all unwanted and uninvited guys away.
now to the part where u want sex after 7 years, my question is why now? what changed? if you want sex you ask at this point, I doubt there is need for the formalities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question Of The Day. What Will Do If Ur Daughter Come Back From School Likedis / Capital Letter V (photo) / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.