Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election (5784 Views)

What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / David Mark's Look When Amaechi Said He's Never Taken Bribe Before. (Photo) / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Am listening to View point on 93.7 Rythem Fm in Portharcourt .
Their guest is the past governor of Rivers State Rotimi Amaechi.

He said something that got me thinking ahead of the rerun election come Saturday.

I quote

"Am in Rivers State from now till the election is over. Let Nyesom Wike come with his thugs let us fight man to man ''

Hmmm, this is not an empty threat ohhh.

Please be careful. If possible, stay indoors

1 Like

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by akinladejo: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Wike doesn't have the monopoly of wahala.

4 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by SuzieeDee(f): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2016
So Nigerian politicians don't no how to give empty threats but they know how to give empty promises

5 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by umuokezie(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2016
Amaechi,can you?

1 Like

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Wenebadu(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Abi dem wan fight?
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by PentiumPro(f): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Wike go don dey fear now.
DSS
ARMY
POLICE
LOYAL MILITANTS

3 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by LesbianBoy(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2016
Rivers people if you vote APC you are on your own o! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Standing5(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2016
No monopoly of violence. Until APC showed their readiness to match violence with violence at the federal level it was PDP rigging galore.

5 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Na today? Hissss
PentiumPro:
Wike go don dey fear now.
DSS
ARMY
POLICE
LOYAL MILITANTS

1 Like

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by urbanmonk: 10:44am On Mar 12, 2016
Wike, Amaechi and all of them are hooligans in high places
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by CharlesPhc: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Reminds me of what happened in Bayelsa State. The people resisted the militarization of their state during election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
The interview was just so classic. Amaechi dishing out facts upon facts upon facts and upon facts. Wikes thugs that are CTC chairmen (ikwere and obiaakpor chairmen) even called in and Amaechi shamed them all with obvious truthas against the lies they peddled. Its just so obvious to all sane minds that Wike has been lying to the people of rivers from time memorial. many times Amaechi repeated the phrase ....................Segun (the interviewer) who is ur brother?................to shame Jonah-daft, wike and their shameless kind.These killer members are already peeing in their pants no doubt.

6 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2016
Standing5:
No monopoly of violence. Until APC showed their readiness to match violence with violence at the federal level it was PDP rigging galore.

u spoke well. all wikes wicked operations are well known to amaechi. lets see how the thug will succeed this weekend. all we want is free and fair election. whoever wins so be it. but intimidating people from coming out which is wikes halmark will not succeed this time around.

3 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by CharlesPhc: 10:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:
The interview was just so classic. Amaechi dishing out facts upon facts upon facts and upon facts. Wikes thugs that are CTC chairmen even called in and Amaechi shamed them all with obvious truth. Its just so obvious to all sane minds that Wike has been lying to the people of rivers from time memorial. many times Amaechi repeated the phrase ....................Segun (the interviewer) who is ur brother?................to shame Jonah-daft, wike and their shameless kind.These killer members are already peeing in their pants no doubt.

Amaechi was a disgrace during that interview that Segun was even disappointed he was wondering how this man was elected governor of a State as Rivers. Insulting your opponents on air and calling them names is so childish and unbecoming of a public officer.

I like to challenge you here and now to a point to point analysis of Amaechi's response to some issues put across to him during that interview let the whole world see your ignorance on rampage

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2016
CharlesPhc:

Amaechi was a disgrace during that interview that Segun was even disappointed he was wondering how this man was elected governor of a State as Rivers

Were u there in the interview room for u to know this response from segun or did u dish out this rubbish talk from ur anus? Prove this alleged response from segun with pictures or audio from the station and i will be convinced that u arent insane.

I like to challenge you here and now to a point to point analysis of Amaechi's response to some issues put across to him during that interview let the whole world see your ignorance on rampage

Challenge me with the questions posed To Amaechi and i will tell u his classic responses. though i didnt start the interview but i surely heard a lot. do this and spare me further useless rants from ur part.

2 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2016
CharlesPhc:

Amaechi was a disgrace during that interview that Segun was even disappointed he was wondering how this man was elected governor of a State as Rivers. Insulting your opponents on air and calling them names is so childish and unbecoming of a public officer.

You are a liar Son, Segun never said that, I listened to the whole interview. Wike is already in panic mode

7 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2016
JayJohnson:

You are a liar Son, Segun never said that, I listened to the whole interview. Wike is already in panic mode

Thank u for putting the liar to shame.

6 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by CharlesPhc: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Tokt post=43702211][/quote]

So childish of Amaechi to insult a sitting Governor publicly on live broadcast...!!!
Calling him an illitrate.
Only children use insultive words as he did today.

Accusing the Commissioner of Police of collecting bribe from the State government was so reckless to say the least as Segun even asked him if he funded the Police while he was governor and he said yes he did but accussing Wike of doing same is wrong.

Accusing an LG CTC of being a member of a Secret Cult without proof is wrong. If he has any info to that effect he should forward same to the security operatives asap and not come on air

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by 912(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Tokt:
The interview was just so classic. Amaechi dishing out facts upon facts upon facts and upon facts. Wikes thugs that are CTC chairmen (ikwere and obiaakpor chairmen) even called in and Amaechi shamed them all with obvious truthas against the lies they peddled. Its just so obvious to all sane minds that Wike has been lying to the people of rivers from time memorial. many times Amaechi repeated the phrase ....................Segun (the interviewer) who is ur brother?................to shame Jonah-daft, wike and their shameless kind.These killer members are already peeing in their pants no doubt.

I listened to it too and I was very impressed with Amaechi. He has my respect. And I really like that part where he said who is your brother. It was really funny loool

6 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by sammyp01: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2016
Please I need this interview desperately I wonder why rhythm fm. Phdon't have an online radio.for we ph peole that isn't in ph now.I heard ameachi said a lot

3 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by tuniski: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2016
JayJohnson:

What panic mode? We saw bayelsa and the grandstanding of apc/sylva trying to usurp the people's will to no avail. Same will happen in Rivers cos it is about the people insisting that their votes couunt. Pdp is Rivers and South and south.
In fact pdp is nigeria cos apc is just an error that must be corrected come 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by CharlesPhc: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Tokt post=43702211][/quote]

On the issue of Power Plants in Rivers that were sold during his administration.

He accused Wike of not providing power for Rivers Residence and a caller asked him how he expected Wike to provide power after he had sold them to his friends.

Tell me what happened to the Power situation in Rivers and what is going on with the power assets he sold

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by 912(m): 11:20am On Mar 12, 2016
CharlesPhc:

So you can now read minds that you know what Segun was wondering? Omini knowest.

I'm not sure you listened to the interview
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2016
CharlesPhc:

So childish of Amaechi to insult a sitting Governor publicly on live broadcast...!!!

How many heads does wike has that Amaechi doesnt? what is Amaechi doing or saying today that wike didnt say worse when Amaechi was governor? wike is basically reaping from what he sowed. u and ur pathetic kind that have issues with it should succk it up. He hasnt seen anything yet.

Calling him an illitrate.

Yes wike talks like a illitrate. Thats the truth. can u u compare when Ibims semitari talks and when wike talks? Amaechi was saying the obvious truth. again, succk it up

Only children use insultive words as he did today.

If being truthful to ur kind is being insultive then amaechi has no apology for that. the same way he was being truthful about Jonah-daft thievery and misgovernance that u pathetic kind took it for being insultive to him. besides, wike has said much worse. he has publicly threantened, death against INEC officials even of late university lecturers who were supposed to be returning agents for the elections that these lot had to pull out. If Amaechi is a child, wike is a curse.

Accusing the Commissioner of Police of collecting bribe from the State government was so reckless to say the least as Segun even asked him if he funded the Police while he was governor and he said yes he did but accussing Wike of doing same is wrong.

Liar, did u hear when Amaechi said just like he did during his time by funding the police likewise wike is funding the police. Did u hear when he said the commisioner claimed he needs that money fro wike to run his command? can u swear with ur seeds and unborn children and grandchildren that Amaechi claimed the commisioner is collecting bribe from wike? The difference between then and now was even though Amaechi funded Mbu, he never used Mbu. but the case is different now. that was amaechis message.

Accusing an LG CTC of being a member of a Secret Cult without proof is wrong. He if has any info to that effect he should forward to the security operatives

Did u hear when he said these are his boys and he knows them well for him to call them cultist when being challenged by segun? did u hear when he said he brought them to govt house? did u hear when he said that one was a case file with SSS for murder already? Did u hear when he said its the current governor that is shielding them all? u are talking rubbish.

Oya, give me more questions posed to the General of common sense revolution. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2016
912:

I listened to it too and I was very impressed with Amaechi. He has my respect. And I really like that part where he said who is your brother. It was really funny loool

did u also take note of sectors and areas Amaechi dished out that wike has completey ignored? like the farms, power, hospitals (free health), schools (free education) etc?

2 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by 1United1: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2016
tuniski:

What panic mode? We saw bayelsa and the grandstanding of apc/sylva trying to usurp the people's will to no avail. Same will happen in Rivers cos it is about the people insisting that their votes couunt. Pdp is Rivers and South and south.
In fact pdp is nigeria cos apc is just an error that must be corrected come 2019!

PDP Will not garner 3Million votes in 2019! Abi na the 5% go voter them? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2016
sammyp01:
Please I need this interview desperately I wonder why rhythm fm. Phdon't have an online radio.for we ph peole that isn't in ph now.I heard ameachi said a lot

Yes he did. he exposed wikes lies and yansh yakata for all sane minds to see. Mind u, this is the first time the General of common sense revolution is coming after the thuggish governor since he became governor.

4 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by tuniski: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2016
1United1:

PDP Will not garner 3Million votes in 2019! Abi na the 5% go voter them? grin grin grin
Even for your mind u know that is a joke. Buhari/apc only got 52% and pdp 48%. That gives 3% error margin. As it stands today, more than 20% sai baba chanters have lost faith in the scam called change.

Just watch it as pdp makes a spectacular return. Even in kano the crack is evident as kwankwaso is suspended cos he his only apc in the face but pdp in spirit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 11:33am On Mar 12, 2016
CharlesPhc:

On the issue of Power Plants in Rivers that were sold during his administration.

He accused Wike of not providing power for Rivers Residence and a caller asked him how he expected Wike to provide power after he had sold them to his friends.

Tell me what happened to the Power situation in Rivers and what is going on with the power assets he sold

Yes, even Jonah-daft ur hero sold power plants so thats no big deal. infact Jonah-daft template was the basis and rivers had far higher returns than the fg returns. Did u hear when Amaechi said Wike has stopped and restricted the buyers of the power plant from accessing the plant either to operate or carry out maintenance work in the plant since he became governor? If wike has stopped the new owners from working, how is that Amaechis problem? why blame Amaechi for Wikes wicked decision.
Use ur brain bro. Next question please................

2 Likes

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Carmal90(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Tokt post=43702837][/quote]

stop this nonsense you are peddling,pls did you listen and understand the implications of what your ameachi said, he brought thugs to government house, why? because he is also a known cult,why didn't he probe or hand them over to the police or DSs then... stupidity of the highest order
Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by 1United1: 11:34am On Mar 12, 2016
tuniski:

[s]Even for your mind u know that is a joke. Buhari/apc only got 52% and pdp 48%. That gives 3% error margin. As it stands today, more than 20% sai baba chanters have lost faith in the scam called change.

Just watch it as pdp makes a spectacular return. Even in kano the crack is evident as kwankwaso is suspended cos he his only apc in the face but pdp in spirit.[/s]

Comedian and a Deluded PDP IPOB Youth

grin grin grin

A Thieving Party Can Never Rule Nigeria Again...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What Amaechi Said Ahead Of Saturday Rerun Election by Tokt: 11:35am On Mar 12, 2016
912:

So you are can now read minds that you know what Segun was wondering? Omini knowest.

I'm not sure you listened to the interview

He did listened to it but his pointless hatred for the lion of Ubima has restricted him from thinking straight.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwaibomites Shun Akpabio, APC At Uyo Rally (Photo) / Fintiri: PDP’s Focus Now Is On National Convention, Not Secondus’ Fate / Iyorchia Ayu-Led PDP National Working Committee (NWC) To Be Sworn In Dec. 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.