Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success (3885 Views)

7 Reasons Why Polytechnic Students Are Rated 2nd Class Student. / The 2 Immutable Laws Of Being A First Class Student / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Finepaparazy(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2016
(1) First class student don't read 24/7 : hmmm, the believe of many about candidate that bag first class honour sometime are not true.
You don't have to read from morning to Night before you become a first class graduate.
most of the first class graduate have a fixed hour for reading, between 2 to 5 hours everyday.
So, if you want to become a first class student, don't read for 24 hours..........

(2). First Class student Attend lecture : Yes, there is need to be in class always to achieve it and get it done.
Most of the student that graduated with first class can testify to my claim.
In the world of first class, you don't play with lectures.
If you want to have first class start attending lectures.

(3) First class student always want to know everything : there is a similar mentality on the head of many first class student.
Most of them will ensure all the topics discuss in their various Classes is well understand to the best of their knowledge.
If there is any topic they don't understand, they will always want to learn from others.
They don't mind to be your friend because of 1 single topic.

4) Cramming is first class best friend : No brilliant student can survive without cramming.
Although it is always advised to read and understand but if you lack the power of cramming, my dear say goodbye to first class.
Some student are first class but the manner they converse and communicate with people looks odd.
I have seen a first class student that cannot pronounce english words correctly.
The more you know how to cram the higher your chances of bagging first class.
Cramming and understanding works perfectly together
To know the name of your lecturer involves cramming which lead to understanding.

(5) First class student are Goal setters : there is always a vision for first class student.
Most of them will be aiming to Bag first class from their first year in school.
It will be too late to start aiming for first class in your 3rd year.
You must monitor your GP and ensure you keep pressing forward.

6) Be a teacher and first class is Certain : do you know that there is good reward when you teach others what you know.
It will make it very difficult for you to forget.
By teaching others you are building and increasing your knowledge and most of the first class student also have this attribute...

(7). First class student don't ignore the power of note taking and special notes:
There are many secret first class student will not want to tell you but if you study them closely you will realised where everything goes wrong.
First class student always tag some words, sentence or particular definition that comes from the lecturer which you may consider insignificant.
Pay attention to this and you will call campushost to celebrate with you on the day of your graduation after bagging first class honour.

(cool First class student have boy friend and girl friend. : most of the first class student will tell you otherwise but the truth will always stand.
Thought the failure of some student today is as a result of their relationship and friend in school.
Giving priority to your relationship ahead of you academic is insane.
You can have girl friend and boy friend but make sure your courtship is free from s*x Things that can affect your Academic.
Chase your book and not the female folks...
Don't turn yourself to romeo and juliet while in school.

(9) First class student Are Gifted : make we talk the truth, we must acknowledge this fact.
To become first class is sometimes by gift.
We all know Ronaldo is the best footballer in the world with only 2 legs.
Other footballer also have two legs but are no where to match his standard.
We can be age mate but not grace mates.
Some brains are design to cram and also save information.
Don't hurt yourself if you fail to graduate with first class degree honour.
You might be destined for something Greater.

grin shocked cool
grin wink kiss

READ MORE: http://campushost..com.ng/2016/03/9-secrets-first-class-student-will.html

CONTRIBUTIONS ARE HIGHLY WELCOMED.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2016
100% Crap!

2 Likes

Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Finepaparazy(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
100% Crap!

An opinion
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2016
You tried well.
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Dojupyo(f): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2016
The bottom line be sey "who wan get first class go get am" whether by hard work or play... First class, second class or third class - all join, so long as you passed thru a class cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by SmartHanif(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2016
Tnx dear 4 dis powerful underlying message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Finepaparazy(m): 10:28am On Mar 12, 2016
SmartHanif:
Tnx dear 4 dis powerful underlying message.

GOOD ONE SIR...

1 Like

Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2016
Another recycled topic

1 Like

Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Finepaparazy(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
Another recycled topic

from ur book shelve, i guess.. grin grin
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Tell us something else.
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Endy10(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why OP? Why you come spoil the write up with the Ronaldo reference. Why?

1 Like

Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Finepaparazy(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Endy10:
Why OP? Why you come spoil the write up with the Ronaldo reference. Why?

wich football fan are you..

Note am not a madrid fan i just felt he fits into that space well...
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by calculator123(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
and u forgot the God factor.
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by StarOnEarth(m): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice list
The only first class student in my department practice all said above

Wetin do my own head sef undecided
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by 0955eb027(m): 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Different strokes for different folks... Ma room-mate gat sum of dose features not all... mind u, he does not cram buh he teaches any1 dat approaches him... he had no gf during our undergraduate days buh it was a different game during pg n he stil finished with 71%..he hardly fgets a tin.. ask him abt a 100level course, he ll xplain without stuttering... bottom line, dey re gifted n hardworking...

we studied mathematics

2 Likes

Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Chuksemi(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
I needs moni to regixta mah jamb nes yea. I will grtduat wit a fest clas nd pai u bck pls.
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by adahgold(m): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dojupyo:
The bottom line be sey "who wan get first class go get am" whether by hard work or play... First class, second class or third class - all join, so long as you passed thru a class cheesy

abi all na class my sista,they rich and powerful in they world today none of Dem get first class abi I lie.

1 Like

Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by hardbody: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
Finepaparazy:
(1) First class student don't read 24/7 : hmmm, the believe of many about candidate that bag first class honour sometime are not true.
You don't have to read from morning to Night before you become a first class graduate.
most of the first class graduate have a fixed hour for reading, between 2 to 5 hours everyday.
So, if you want to become a first class student, don't read for 24 hours..........

(2). First Class student Attend lecture : Yes, there is need to be in class always to achieve it and get it done.

(3) First class student always want to know everything : there is a similar mentality on the head of many first class student.
Most of them will ensure all the topics discuss in their various Classes is well understand to the best of their knowledge.
If there is any topic they don't understand, they will always want to learn from others.

4) Cramming is first class best friend : No brilliant student can survive without cramming.
Although it is always advised to read and understand but if you lack the power of cramming, my dear say goodbye to first class.
Some student are first class but the manner they converse and communicate with people looks odd.
I have seen a first class student that cannot pronounce english words correctly.
To know the name of your lecturer involves cramming which lead to understanding.

(5) First class student are Goal setters : there is always a vision for first class student.

6) Be a teacher and first class is Certain : do you know that there is good reward when you teach others what you know.
By teaching others you are building and increasing your knowledge and most of the first class student also have this attribute...

(7). First class student don't ignore the power of note taking and special notes:
There are many secret first class student will not want to tell you but if you study them closely you will realised where everything goes wrong.
First class student always tag some words, sentence or particular definition that comes from the lecturer which you may consider insignificant.
Pay attention to this and you will call campushost to celebrate with you on the day of your graduation after bagging first class honour.

(cool First class student have boy friend and girl friend. : most of the first class student will tell you otherwise but the truth will always stand.
Thought the failure of some student today is as a result of their relationship and friend in school.
You can have girl friend and boy friend but make sure your courtship is free from s*x Things that can affect your Academic.

(9) First class student Are Gifted : make we talk the truth, we must acknowledge this fact.

grin shocked cool
grin wink kiss

READ MORE: http://campushost..com.ng/2016/03/9-secrets-first-class-student-will.html

I was wondering whether you were writing from experience until i read your grammatical blunders starting from paragraph three and it dawned on me that you can't actually give what you do not have. How could you graduate with a pass and you are telling us what 1st class graduates did to merit the grade.

My friend, be careful ooo
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by chudyprince: 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Finepaparazy:

grin shocked cool
grin wink kiss

Op to be honest you have said it all, weldone my dear, the truth better but it is medicinal smiley
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by yakflowz(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dojupyo:
Lol, tell that to the Labour market
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by engrsoma(m): 1:48am On Mar 13, 2016
adahgold:

abi all na class my sista,they rich and powerful in they world today none of Dem get first class abi I lie.

Therefore you shouldn't make first class to be rich and powerful?
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by babyfaceafrica: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2016
Nothing new
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Kirinwa: 7:06am On Mar 13, 2016
Op what was your grade in school. Just asking.

Its impossible to get a first class without reading because even sorting has limits.
Some lecturers still have principles and beside a time will come when you will be called to defend your first class.

Only then will you know say first class no be beans or ewa agoyin.
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Kirinwa: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Dojupyo:

By their writeups you shall know them. I doubt I have met any first class who plays a lot and yes attendance to lectures is very important cos there are things a lecturer will say which will serve as guidelines or golden nuggets.
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by adahgold(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
engrsoma:

Therefore you shouldn't make first class to be rich and powerful?

well said but is the truth.
Re: 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success by Endy10(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
Finepaparazy:

wich football fan are you..

Note am not a madrid fan i just felt he fits into that space well...
I'm a Cules

(1) (Reply)

Brisket Bone Vs Biscuit Bone: See The Correct Phrase / MAN Mathematics Competition Past Questions And Answers PDF UPDATED / Study In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.