Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 3" Story Written By @saint_haywhy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 3" Story Written By @saint_haywhy (1537 Views)

No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts / Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / "The Secrets" - A Story Written By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLY FOR LOVE "Episode 3" Story Written By @saint_haywhy by SaintHaywhy: 9:39am On Mar 12, 2016
ONLY FOR LOVE episode 3
As written by @saint_haywhy

As we finished our foods, I asked the woman for my change. She handled it over to me and we headed to the bus-shed. It was around 4:00pm already, no more lectures for the day so I had to start going home. I asked oyin if she would followed me to my house, she declined at first using "oluwo is a rough area" as an excuse but later agreed after I convince her, but she reminded me that she won't stay long.
We could not wait for a bus at the bus shed because the bus-shed was already populated so I told her to let's make a walk towards the
gate. Oyin became my best friend for the day, we were gisting as we were going as if we've known each other for a very long time. I held her hand and was cracking jokes with her and she was responding with laffz. We got used to each other so fast. We got very close to the school before we could see an empty bus calling oluwo. I waved at the bus and as it
stopped, I saw a group of people from our back running and struggling from few distance away from us to enter the bus but before they could make it, we have entered
the bus. The driver was just shouting, "no change o, please, if you don't have change don't enter" but no one
answered him. He made a turning from the gate and we headed straight to oluwo. After about 10mins, our bus alighted at oluwo, and students were coming down from there
various bus-stops at oluwo. There are about 2 bus-stops at oluwo before the last bus-stop, the likes of transformer,jesus saves, before police post. Immediately the bus got to police post....

WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 4
Meet the author: 2375C830

(1) (Reply)

THE REVENGE List(a Crime Thrilling Story) / Katlego Africa - Buy Nigerian Books And Magazines Online / A Quest For Knowledge And Understanding ( A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.