Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake (12792 Views)

How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Are there errors in the Qur’an? –

Are there historical inaccuracies?

If the quran is the word of the all-knowing God, why would he make this glaring mistake?

While the list of historical inaccuracies and anachronisms is vast, one has been selected for discussion here. Surah 20 relays the incident of the golden calf. In Surah 20:85-88, 95 we read:

“He [Allah] said, ‘We have tempted thy people since thou didist leave them. The Samaratin has led them into error.’ Then Moses returned…and we cast them [(gold) ornaments], as the Samaritan also threw them, into the fire.’ (Then he brought out for them a Calf, a mere body that lowed; and they said, ‘This is your god, and the god of Moses, whom he has forgotten.’)…Moses said, ‘And thou, Samaritan, what was thy business?’”

Now, let us consider this for just a moment. How can a Samaritan have led the Israelites astray at the time of Moses (approx 1400 B.C.) when the city of Samaria was founded by King Omri about 870 B.C.? The Samaritans did not exist until after the exile of the Northern Kingdom of Israel and the resettlement of the area under King Sargon II in 722 B.C. with non-Israelites who then adopted a syncretism (mixture) between the religion of the Jews and their own polytheistic background. The Samaritans did not exist until 530 years after Moses. By this mistake alone, the Qur’an can be rendered unreliable and certainly not an inerrant work of God.

So, when I say islam is not from the true God, am I not right?

The world was not expecting islam. Jesus said:

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come (Mat. 24:14).

God expects the Gospel of Jesus to be preached till the end of the world, islam is not in God's plan of salvation for mankind.

Do muslims have anything to say ?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 12, 2016
hmmmmm.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Medicis(m): 11:55am On Mar 12, 2016
Honestly, that's the result of too much copy and paste in the quran. Samaritans in the time of Moses? Joke of the century!!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by olaitanaluko(f): 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Beautifuly couched and researched upon! But the question of why was the Quran itself revealed should be considered,because the bible which the world should even follow,has been expurgated..So, God decided to Inpunge
Quran in his plan.So to speak!
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
olaitanaluko:
Beautifuly couched and researched upon! But the question of why was the Quran itself revealed should be considered,because the bible which the world should even follow,has been expurgated..So, God decided to Inpunge
Quran in his plan.So to speak!

Could all-knowing God make such a silly mistake? Saying Samaritans, which never existed at that time caused the Israelites to worship the golden calf?

Allahh must be manipulative, the quran is falsehood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Where are the muslims na ?

Let them come and talk about why allahh is so ignorant of history.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 4:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Muslims, what else do you need to know allahh lied in the quran to deceive?

I am sure it is not that you are ignoring the thread because it is when you have no refutal you islamists keep mute.

Don't continue to follow a liar, a deceiver that allahh is.

4 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oro pesi je o, oro di hun !!!

4 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by iamtewwy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lol see as them terrorist desert the thread cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Some lunatics will see this tread and the clear evidence presented therein and still come back and tell us that the quoran is error free.

5 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by jcross19: 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
No islamic scholar can defend that because is too glaring to defend even allah can't defend that error.

5 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Annunaki:
Some lunatics will see this tread and the clear evidence presented therein and still come back and tell us that the quoran is error free.

I don't think they could say that any more.

We have made them to now discover quran is full of errors as allahh was trying to manipulate.

That is the reason none of them could come up to refute the thread. I just pray this will convince them that allahh is a liar, who introduced islam to deceive mankind.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 7:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
truthman2012:

I don't think they could say that any more.

We have made them to now discover quran is full of errors as allahh was trying to manipulate.

That is the reason none of them could come up to refute the thread. I just pray this will convince them that allahh is a liar, who introduced islam to deceive mankind.

These islamists brain are beyond dead oh! Some of them still believe that the earth is flat and the sun sets in a muddy pool of water just because the quoran says so.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Mty4real(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Annunaki:

These islamists brain are beyond dead oh! Some of them still believe that the earth is flat and the sun sets in a muddy pool of water just because the quoran says so.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Mty4real(m): 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
So if the Koran says the earth is flat, does that mean it's outer shape which is found to be spherical? All these things are common sensical I don't know why you trivialize issues. This is very simple and logical, for instance if you are inside your room and you spread your tiles, the tiles will be said to be flat inside the room, so the shape of the room cannot be flat but in box like manner. And which one is set in the moody of water? Mtseeeew where did you get that interpretation? As for Mr op the historian of the day, the problem I have with you is the way you translate the verses to mean samritan in Samaria, please do your homework very well before embarrassing yourself, its your inaccurate history that suggests that he is from Samaria, and it's not the Koran that says so, so why are you so hot in attacking the Koran while he did not specifically says it's the one you meant?
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
Annunaki:

You are right, muslims don't reason logically.

I believe they are busy thinking of what lies to tell to refute the OP.

4 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mty4real:
So if the Koran says the earth is flat, does that mean it's outer shape which is found to be spherical? All these things are common sensical I don't know why you trivialize issues. This is very simple and logical, for instance if you are inside your room and you spread your tiles, the tiles will be said to be flat inside the room, so the shape of the room cannot be flat but in box like manner. And which one is set in the moody of water? Mtseeeew where did you get that interpretation? As for Mr op the historian of the day, the problem] I have with you is the way you translate the verses to mean samritan in Samaria, please do your homework very well before embarrassing yourself, its your inaccurate history that suggests that he is from Samaria, and it's not the Koran that says so, so why are you so hot in attacking the Koran while he did not specifically says it's the one you meant?

I have said it, that you islamists would come with lies.

[Qur'an 20:85-88 Yusufali]

85 (Allah) said: "We have tested thy people in thy absence: the Samiri has led them astray."

86. So Moses returned to his people in a state of indignation and sorrow. He said: "O my people! did not your Lord make a handsome promise to you? Did then the promise seem to you long (in coming)? Or did ye desire that Wrath should descend from your Lord on you, and so ye broke your promise to me?"

87. They said: "We broke not the promise to thee, as far as lay in our power: but we were made to carry the weight of the ornaments of the (whole) people, and we threw them (into the fire), and that was what the Samiri suggested.

88. "Then he brought out (of the fire) before the (people) the image of a calf: It seemed to low: so they said: This is your god, and the god of Moses, but (Moses) has forgotten!"
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
truthman2012:

You are right, muslims don't reason logically.

I believe they are busy thinking of what lies to tell to refute the OP.

According to Wafa Sultan who is a trained psychiatrist, there is no way a person can read the quoran and the biography of mohamed and believe in it and remain in good mental health. Islam has the unique ability to turn otherwise normal people into psychiatric patients. Obviously the average muslim is being manipulated by demons.

11 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Mty4real:
So if the Koran says the earth is flat, does that mean it's outer shape which is found to be spherical? All these things are common sensical I don't know why you trivialize issues. This is very simple and logical, for instance if you are inside your room and you spread your tiles, the tiles will be said to be flat inside the room, so the shape of the room cannot be flat but in box like manner. And which one is set in the moody of water? Mtseeeew where did you get that interpretation? As for Mr op the historian of the day, the problem I have with you is the way you translate the verses to mean samritan in Samaria, please do your homework very well before embarrassing yourself, its your inaccurate history that suggests that he is from Samaria, and it's not the Koran that says so, so why are you so hot in attacking the Koran while he did not specifically says it's the one you meant?

It's obvious you haven't read the quoran neither do you understand it.

5 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Both kuran and Bible are full of errors and lies. In d Bible d first man is adam, d bible doesn't tell us how blacks whites asians nd odas came about. The supposed tower to heaven. Science has shown us no heaven exists in d skyes.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
Annunaki:

According to Wafa Sultan who is a trained psychiatrist, there is no way a person can read the quoran and the biography of mohamed and believe in it and remain in good mental health. Islam has the unique ability to turn otherwise normal people into psychiatric patients. Obviously the average muslim is being manipulated by demons.

Sooo true !!!
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2016
Annunaki:

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
Muslims., your reasonable contributions are needed to clear the air and save allahh from being labelled a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
truthman2012:
Muslims., your reasonable contributions are needed to clear the air and save allahh from being labelled a liar.

They are obviously embarrassed and ashamed for their allahh.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Demmzy15(m): 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
truthman2012:

Islamic thinking does not permit them to use their brains to decipher and recognise errors in the quoran.

One day I made
to my husband a remark he still remembers: “Now I know why America is a
superpower. America is great because its people enjoy freedom of thought. They are
the product of a culture that was born in the laboratory under the scientist’s lens,
while we in the Muslim world lag behind because we have come from a repressive
culture that has no respect for the mind and refuses to acknowledge its [own] failure
to come to grips with science.” Wafa Sultan.

6 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Qur'an is full of allahh's ignorance. As a demon, he has limited knowledge or deliberately deceiving muslims to send them to hell.

How could God commit such a glaring error?

Why are so many lies found in the quran?

Your answer to those questions should show you, all things being equal, that allahh is satan, who the Bible call a liar.

Allahh didn't hide himself much to you islamists, he once owned up to being a deceiver, the best of deceivers at that. Everyone can see now that he is actually deceiving the muslims.

It is unreasonable for anybody to conceed to deceit. It is stupidity to accept to be a victim of deception. It shows your intelligence is played upon and you fall for it.

May God deliver the muslims from islamic deception.

4 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Mty4real(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Just to make it clear that Muslims may be repressive but Islam can never be culturally repressive if practiced the way it should be. There is clear demarcation between the Islamic culture and those practicing it, Islam is very natural and realistic and if you close watch, most of its culture were practiced by known Muslim than even the Muslims because:
1. It always poses a challenge in form of verses just to make you think and meditate e.g Q88:17-22 and Q86:1-8 just to mention few
2. It really engages in all aspects of knowledge like science, archeology, history etc for instance Q21:30-35 and Q56:57-73 just to mention few
3. It gives you medication when you have problems and also gives genuine reasons when it compels you to do and not to do e.g Q23:1-22 and Q16:90 etc...
So it is usually said that a law created often has no defect but those practicing it may have defected it through the misuse.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Mty4real(m): 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
truthman2012:

Qur'an is full of allahh's ignorance. As a demon, he has limited knowledge or deliberately deceiving muslims to send them to hell.

How could God commit such a glaring error?

Why are so many lies found in the quran?

Your answer to those questions should show you, all things being equal, that allahh is satan, who the Bible call a liar.

Allahh didn't hide himself much to you islamists, he once owned up to being a deceiver, the best of deceivers at that. Everyone can see now that he is actually deceiving the muslims.

It is unreasonable for anybody to conceed to deceit. It is stupidity to accept to be a victim of deception. It shows your intelligence is played upon and you fall for it.

May God deliver the muslims from islamic deception.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by tsolah247: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
truthman2012:

Could all-knowing God make such a silly mistake? Saying Samaritans, which never existed at that time caused the Israelites to worship the golden calf?

Allahh must be manipulative, the quran is falsehood.
Those that write the stories in d bible, are they allknowing?
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Rilwayne001: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Demmzy15:

your white teeth brought me here... I never read the op sef... Oya make I shine my teeth too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / Marrying A Widow By The Husband's Family: Islamic Perspective / What Are The Defects That Must Be Disclosed To A Potential Marriage Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.