Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake (12797 Views)

How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by malvisguy212: 1:39am On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15:

This is a big lie because the Samaritans are descendants of Joseph, they're hundreds of years older than Moses. They still exist today and their population is about 800, many of them are Muslims, especially in those from the city of Nablus.

This is what the Samaritans about themselves, so your words hold no weight:

Until the middle of the 20th Century it was customary to believe that the Samaritans originated from a mixture of the people living in Samaria and other peoples at the time of the conquest of Samaria by Assyria (722/1 B.C.E.). The Biblical account in II Kings 17 had long been the decisive source for the formulation of historical accounts of Samaritan origins. Reconsideration of this passage, however, has led to more attention being paid to the Chronicles of the Samaritans themselves. With the publication of Chronicle II (Sefer ha-Yamim), the fullest Samaritan version of their own history became available: the chronicles, and a variety of non-Samaritan materials.

According to the former, the Samaritans are the direct descendants of the Joseph tribes, Ephraim and Manasseh, and until the 17th century C.E. they possessed a high priesthood descending directly from Aaron through Eleazar and Phinehas. They claim to have continuously occupied their ancient territory in central Palestine and to have been at peace with other Israelite tribes until the time when Eli disrupted the Northern cult by moving from Shechem to Shiloh and attracting some northern Israelites to his new cult there. For the Samaritans, this was the 'schism' par excellence.

"Samaritans" in Encyclopaedia Judaica, 1972, Volume 14, op. cit., col. 727.

Take a look at the underlined, it's clear enough, if you want genealogical evidence I can give you!

Nobody is talking about Samaria but Samaritan, which is a people who descended from Joseph. A Samarian is one that inhabits the city of Samaria. This is totally different, the Samaritans never called themselves Samarian so why trying to disprove the unproven? The Samaritan descended from Joseph which was many years before Moses and the city of Samaria which consists Samarian was founded later.

Yorubas have existed thousands of years, but Nigeria was coined in 1914, does that mean Yorubas didn't exist before Nigeria was formed?!
what ?? You said the samaritant are the descendant of joseph ? How ? Provide evidence please. The samaritant are foreigners.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Medicis(m): 2:31am On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15:

Samaritan means 'keepers" or "observers" while Samarian means an "inhabitant of Samaria". There's a difference between the two and your bible translated rubbish!

In your attempt to wiggle the Qur'an out of the
problem of having a Samaritan in the time of Moses, you just ended up introducing another error into it.
You said Samaritans are keepers or observers of the truth... Bet you don't even know that theTruth they keep or observe is the Torah. How do you explain a Samaritan in the time of Moses who is a keeper or observer of the truth(torah) when there was no Torah yet??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Medicis(m): 3:39am On Mar 16, 2016
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 9:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Medicis:

In your attempt to wiggle the Qur'an out of the
problem of having a Samaritan in the time of Moses, you just ended up introducing another error into it.
You said Samaritans are keepers or observers of the truth... Bet you don't even know that theTruth they keep or observe is the Torah. How do you explain a Samaritan in the time of Moses who is a keeper or observer of the truth(torah) when there was no Torah yet??
Samaritan as you know means "keepers" or "observants". The Encyclopedia explains what they keep or observe:

Little guidance is obtained from the name of the Samaritans. The Bible uses the name Shomronim once, in II Kings 17:29, but this probably means Samarians rather than Samaritans. The Samaritans themselves do not use the name at all; they have long called themselves Shamerin; i.e., "keepers" or "observers" of the truth = al ha-amet, both the short and long forms being in constant use in their chronicles. They take the name Shomronim to mean inhabitants of the town of Samaria built by Omri (cf. I Kings 16:24), where the probable origin of the word Shomronim is to be found).
"Samaritans" in Encyclopaedia Judaica, 1972, Volume 14, Encyclopaedia Judaica Jerusalem, col. 728.

Notice the emphasis I placed, that's what they call themselves. So who am I to believe, you or them?!
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2016
malvisguy212:
what ?? You said the samaritant are the descendant of joseph ? How ? Provide evidence please. The samaritant are foreigners.
Are you blind to see what you quoted that the answer is there, you refuse to read that's your problem. The post you quoted has your answer, I wrote it in italics.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15:
Are you blind to see what you quoted that the answer is there, you refuse to read that's your problem. The post you quoted has your answer, I wrote it in italics.

Stop this blind argument. Samaria was not existing as at the time allahh said it was. That is just one of the many lies by allahh. See another one here:

www.nairaland.com/2989982/mathematical-errors-quran
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2016
truthman2012:

Stop this blind argument.

You're the one who's blind here!

Samaria was not existing as at the time allahh said it was.

I never claimed Samaria existed during Moses time, I only said Samaritans have existed way long before Moses. They're two different things, example, we have Yoruba today, but there was an empire in the middle east that was called Yaruba dynasty. This dynasty had nothing to do with Yorubas, just as how Samaritans have nothing to do with Samarians.

[s] That is just one of the many lies by allahh. See another one here:

www.nairaland.com/2989982/mathematical-errors-quran [/s]

We're not discussing this here, let's iron out this issue before moving to another one!
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15:

You're the one who's blind here!

I never claimed Samaria existed during Moses time, I only said Samaritans have existed way long before Moses. They're two different things, example, we have Yoruba today, but there was an empire in the middle east that was called Yaruba dynasty. This dynasty had nothing to do with Yorubas, just as how Samaritans have nothing to do with Samarians.

We're not discussing this here, let's iron out this issue before moving to another one!

Where is Samarians in this issue?

Who is talking about Samarians?

Samaria is the city while Samaritans are the inhabitants.

Samaria had never existed in the time of Moses, where did allahh get Samaritan at that time?

I am sure you are just saying something to appear you are refuting the OP.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2016
truthman2012:

Where is Samarians in this issue?

In the biblical verse you quoted!

Who is talking about Samarians?

You!

Samaria is the city while Samaritans are the inhabitants.

Nope! Samaria is a city while Samarians are the inhabitants! Samaritans on the other hand are those who descended from Joseph through his sons, so they're older than Moses.

Samaria had never existed in the time of Moses, where did allahh get Samaritan at that time?

As I've proven beyond doubts and any reasonable person would know I've refuted the op! You can keep living in denial, you've failed miserably!

I am sure you are just saying something to appear you are refuting the OP.

I'm not appearing like I've refuted the op, the fact of the matter is that I've refuted him and he's trying to look genuine when in fact he's a failure. Your foot soldiers are nowhere to be found, lemme call them sef Annunaki, Medicis, true2god, proudkafir, druxy. All of you should come out and see the failure of your daddy!
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Medicis(m): 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15:

You!

Nope! Samaria is a city while Samarians are the inhabitants! Samaritans on the other hand are those who descended from Joseph through his sons, so they're older than Moses.

As I've proven beyond doubts and any reasonable person would know I've refuted the op! You can keep living in denial, you've failed miserably!

I'm not appearing like I've refuted the op, the fact of the matter is that I've refuted him and he's trying to look genuine when in fact he's a failure. Your foot soldiers are nowhere to be found, lemme call them sef Annunaki, Medicis, true2god, proudkafir, druxy. All of you should come out and see the failure of your daddy!
you said Samaritans are keepers or observers of the truth. My question to u is this:What is this Truth they keep and observe?
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15

Why must you lie?

This is the Bible verse I cited:

2 Kings 17:29 (KJV)

Howbeit every nation made gods of their own, and put them in the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt.

Tell me, where did you see Samarians there? Have you no shame?

Look at the OP you claimed you have refuted by telling lies and twisting things.

The inhabitants of Samaria are called Samaritans, not Samarians. See the Bible passage I cited. Stop lying.

You think you can just formulate any lie and claim you have refuted a thread? What do you take the readers for?
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
truthman2012:
Nadheer15

Why must you lie?

I'm not lying, you're! grin

This is the Bible verse I cited:

2 Kings 17:29 (KJV)

Howbeit every nation made gods of their own, and put them in the houses of the high places which the Samaritans had made, every nation in their cities wherein they dwelt.

Tell me, where did you see Samarians there? Have you no shame?

If you went back to my previous post, I made everything clear. I won't be repeating any arguments, the Samaritans don't call themselves shomronim(Samarian), this is what the Bible stated, they call themselves shamerin(Samaritan) which is different from shomronim. I've quoted enough evidence and you didn't, you just keep making noise with your bible, as it is clearly shown that your bible doesn't know history.

Look at the OP you claimed you have refuted by telling lies and twisting things.

I'm not twisting anything, I've given you proofs from numerous works with references so you can make your own researches. You've failed boy! grin tongue grin

The inhabitants of Samaria are called Samaritans, not Samarians. See the Bible passage I cited. Stop lying.

Don't cry, they're Samarians not Samaritans. Samaritans are different people who descended from Joseph, check their holy books, you've no right to argue about their origin when it is found in their books.

You think you can just formulate any lie and claim you have refuted a thread? What do you take the readers for?

Looks like you want to cry! Anyways, sorry if it's hurting you. I've given my proofs and any objective person can see how truthful they are.

Cc Rilwayne001, lexiconkabir, yazach, etc come and see truthman2012 o, he wants to cry! grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
Medicis:
you said Samaritans are keepers or observers of the truth. My question to u is this:What is this Truth they keep and observe?
They are keepers and observers of the truth, which could be the law or the Torah. This is just like the Arabs who have existed thousands of years before Prophet Muhammad(saw) was born, but when he came he brought the Quran and the Shariah(in which they became observants and keepers of), so can we now say the Arabs didn't exist before Muhammad because the Quran is 1400years old?! Does it make any sense?

The children of Israel who descended from Jacob have existed long before Moses and the law, when Moses came they followed him, that doesn't mean they didn't exist before Moses. Hope you grab?! So the Samaritans on the other hand descended from Joseph and when Moses came they followed him!
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15:

I'm not lying, you're! grin

If you went back to my previous post, I made everything clear. I won't be repeating any arguments, the Samaritans don't call themselves shomronim(Samarian), this is what the Bible stated, they call themselves shamerin(Samaritan) which is different from shomronim. I've quoted enough evidence and you didn't, you just keep making noise with your bible, as it is clearly shown that your bible doesn't know history.

I'm not twisting anything, I've given you proofs from numerous works with references so you can make your own researches. You've failed boy! grin tongue grin

Don't cry, they're Samarians not Samaritans. Samaritans are different people who descended from Joseph, check their holy books, you've no right to argue about their origin when it is found in their books.

Looks like you want to cry! Anyways, sorry if it's hurting you. I've given my proofs and any objective person can see how truthful they are.

Cc Rilwayne001, lexiconkabir, yazach, etc come and see truthman2012 o, he wants to cry! grin cheesy

Nonsense !

You keep repeating the same trash.

The Bible calls people of Samaria Samaritans, you are saying they are called Samarians. Even the quran calls them Samiri meaning Samaritan (not Samarian) Are you now trying to prove you know better than the Books? I wonder your point of argument.

Where did you find Samarians different from Samaritans? Give a reference. Liar ! What is their holy book called and let me have the chapter and the verse of their holy book you are referring to.

I told you earlier that though there is nowhere Samarians are mentioned, the word Samaritan and Samarian are referring to the same people.

Keep deceiving yourself.

Allahh is ignorant of history, he is a liar as well. No wonder he called himself the best of deceivers.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15:
They are keepers and observers of the truth, which could be the law or the Torah. This is just like the Arabs who have existed thousands of years before Prophet Muhammad(saw) was born, but when he came he brought the Quran and the Shariah(in which they became observants and keepers of), so can we now say the Arabs didn't exist before Muhammad because the Quran is 1400years old?! Does it make any sense?

The children of Israel who descended from Jacob have existed long before Moses and the law, when Moses came they followed him, that doesn't mean they didn't exist before Moses. Hope you grab?! So the Samaritans on the other hand descended from Joseph and when Moses came they followed him!

Do you realise how fooolish you sound with all these gymnastics you are doing just because alllah has been caught lying as he normally does. Allah already confessed to being a liar and a deceiver why are you giving yourself unnecessary headache to absolve allahh of what he already admitted guilt of?

2 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2016
truthman2012:

Nonsense !

You keep repeating the same trash.

grin grin grin Talk of frustration and failure!

The Bible calls people of Samaria Samaritans, you are saying they are called Samarians.

I never said this, the Encyclopedia of Judaism(Judaica) did. I gave proofs!

Even the quran calls them Samiri meaning Samaritan (not Samarian).

I never disputed this fact, that's why I've maintained that the Samaritans descended from Joseph. So if the Quran refers to Samaritan, then it doesn't contradict history because this people are older than Moses.

Where did you find Samarians different from Samaritans? Give a reference. Liar !

Everything I've been saying from beginning of my arguments has been backed by ample proofs. Go back to my previous posts and see the documents I quoted from.

I told you earlier that though there is nowhere Samarians are mentioned, the word Samaritan and Samarian are referring to the same people.

Encyclopedia Judaica says opposite, the Samaritan people don't call themselves "inhabitants of Samaria", Samarian was formed by Omri while Samaritans are descendants of Joseph the Quran referred to!

I'm deceiving myself.

Fixed! grin grin

[s]Allahh is ignorant of history, he is a liar as well. No wonder he called himself the best of deceivers.[/s]

Do you know you sound when you resort to this fallacy? You resemble a pathetic loser who wants to look genuine after he's ruined and wretched. You're a worthless man, why can't you refute my points, stop derailing the thread!
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
Annunaki:

[s]Do you realise how fooolish you sound with all these gymnastics you are doing just because alllah has been caught lying as he normally does. Allah already confessed to being a liar and a deceiver why are you giving yourself unnecessary headache to absolve allahh of what he already admitted guilt of?[/s]
It's because you and your cohorts are dumb and silly that's why I have to use analogy to explain. And I hope you and him would understand my points, the fact of the matter is you are all failures. I tell you, none of you can extinguish the light of Islam. It'll continue to shine, if I die today, another person would rise up and refute you all. Evil can't spread again!!

Now give me credible points, what did your God do with the 32 virgins given to him?!
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
[
b]Nadheer15[/b]

I never disputed this fact, that's why I've maintained that the Samaritans descended from Joseph. So if the Quran refers to Samaritan, then it doesn't contradict history because this people are older than Moses.

You are yet to give me the name and the verse of their holy book where you got your trash. You are under a duty to show it because you said it.

If Samaritans are descendants of Joseph who is older than Moses, like I once asked, did they form Samaria in Joseph's lifetime? Do you know how long Joseph, his children and other Israelites spent in Egypt? They spent about 430 years before Moses led them out to Cannan. That shows Joseph descendants had not settled in Samaria as at Moses time as they were among the Israelites he (Moses) led out of Egypt. Joseph descendants were included among the Israelites who were involved in the golden calf saga. How could they have formed Samaria at that time when they were yet to be separated from the congregation of Israel ?Your point doesn't hold water.

When they say the people of Abeokuta are descendants of Oduduwa, does it mean Abeokuta existed in the lifetime of Oduduwa? In the same vein Samaria didn't exist in the time of Joseph who you said is older than Moses.

Where did allahh see Samaritan that had never existed in Moses time?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
truthman2012:
[

You are yet to give me the name and the verse of their holy book where you got your trash. You are under a duty to show it because you said it.

Even if I were to give, you can never get a copy and check. So it's a waste of time, I've quoted encyclopedia of Judaism. If you like take if you like don't, their holy book is known as chronicles of Samaritan.

Here's another quote about their history:

The laymen also possess their traditional claims. They are all of the tribe of Joseph, except those of the tribe of Benjamin, but this traditional branch of people, which, the Chronicles assert, was established at Gaza in earlier days, seems to have disappeared. There exists an aristocratic feeling amongst the different families in this community, and some are very proud over their pedigree and the great men it had produced.
(J. A. Montgomery, The Samaritans The Earliest Jewish Sect: Their History, Theology And Literature, 1907, op. cit., p. 32.)

If you like accept, if you like don't. But I've vindicated myself, I've proved beyond doubts that you and your bible are liars

If Samaritans are descendants of Joseph who is older than Moses, like I once asked, did they form Samaria in Joseph's lifetime?

Why are you dumb like this?! They've existed long before Moses and they've probably lived in other places. Samaria has nothing to do with what we're talking about, we're talking about Samaritans if they existed before Moses that's the bone of contention not where they lived!

Do you know how long Joseph, his children and other Israelites spent in Egypt? They spent about 430 years before Moses led them out to Cannan. That shows Joseph descendants had not settled in Samaria as at Moses time.

I'm not talking about Samaria, this are different things. My position is that Samaritans existed before Moses was born. The meaning of Samaritan is "keeper or observant of truth" not an "inhabitant of Samaria". Are this dumb?! grin grin

Joseph descendants were included among the Israelites who were involved in the golden calf saga.

The Quran never said all his descendants were responsible, it made mention of Al Samiri which is a singular and it refers to a single man from them. Not all of them are scholars!

How could they have formed Samaria at that time when they were yet to be separated from the congregation of Israel ?Your point doesn't hold water.

They have nothing to do with Samaria, Yoruba is different from Yaruba, this are totally different things. The Israelites and the Samaritans have been together, they were divided after John Hyrcanus destroyed the temple on Mount Gerizim in 2nd century BCE, the two communities went separate ways. So they have nothing to do with Inhabitants of Samaria.

This is just like how the Yorubas don't have anything to do with the Yaruba dynasty that ruled Oman in the middle east!

... the Samaritans prefer to style themselves 'Shamerim' i.e., "the observant" - rather than 'Shomeronim' i.e., "the inhabitants of Samaria."
"Samaritans" in G. A. Buttrick (Ed.), The Interpreter's Dictionary Of The Bible, Volume 4, 1962 (1996 Print), Abingdon Press, Nashville, p. 191.

When they say the people of Abeokuta are descendants of Oduduwa, does it mean Abeokuta existed in the lifetime of Oduduwa?

I've answered this stupid analogy of yours, you like repeating arguments so as people can see you as an intelligent man when in fact you're dumb and stup'd, here's my reply earlier:

Yorubas have existed thousands of years, but Nigeria was coined in 1914, does that mean Yorubas didn't exist before Nigeria was formed?!

My family and I just moved to a new house, does that mean we've not been existing until we moved to a new house? Use your brain Mr. Man

In the same vein Samaria didn't exist in the time of Joseph who you said is older than Moses.

I'm not talking about Samaria, we're talking about Samaritan. They're descendants of Joseph, Samaria is a land and people who live within it are called Samarians. The meaning of Samaritan is keeper or observant of truth! They're two different things!

Where did allahh see Samaritan that had never existed in Moses time?

Allaah stated everything according to history, it's you and your bible that don't know history. Stop making points like this, it shows your inferiority complex. You're a pathetic loser, deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15

I'm not talking about Samaria, we're talking about Samaritan. They're descendants of Joseph, Samaria is a land and people who live within it are called Samarians. The meaning of Samaritan is keeper or observant of truth! They're two different things!

Trash as usual !!!

Why are you moving from pillar to pole?

Look at your previous posts, you said you were talking of Samarians and now Samaritans. You are confused.

Nobody cares about the meaning of Samaritan, all cities have their meaning, and that doesn't change the fact that they are cities. You made no point by stating the meaning of Samaritan.

Are you saying the inhabitants of Samaria are not called Samaritans but Samrians? I have cited the Bible passage that says they are called Samaritans.

The point remains Joseph descendants never separated into Samaria at Moses time as they were among the Israelites he led out of Egypt.

The laymen also possess their traditional claims. They are all of the tribe of Joseph, except those of the tribe of Benjamin, but this traditional branch of people, which, the Chronicles assert, was established at Gaza in earlier days, seems to have disappeared. There exists an aristocratic feeling amongst the different families in this community, and some are very proud over their pedigree and the great men it had produced.
(J. A. Montgomery, The Samaritans The Earliest Jewish Sect: Their History, Theology And Literature, 1907, op. cit., p. 32.)

Of what relevance is that? What does that tell about when Samaria began existence? Just saying rubbish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Scholar8200(m): 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15:

Now Joseph got married bare Manasseh and Ephraim and died in Egypt. His children and that of his 11 brothers all grew up still in Egypt till Moses was sent as a deliverer. Whence these descendants of Joseph called Samaritans?

Can you clarify this. (If you have already, do quote and highlight)

It is just like saying an Israelite attacked Esau when we all know that there was no Israel nation then, and Esau's brother was Israel!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2016
Scholar8200:

Now Joseph got married bare Manasseh and Ephraim and died in Egypt. His children and that of his 11 brothers all grew up still in Egypt till Moses was sent as a deliverer. Whence these descendants of Joseph called Samaritans?

Can you clarify this. (If you have already, do quote and highlight)

It is just like saying an Israelite attacked Esau when we all know that there was no Israel nation then, and Esau's brother was Israel!
Kindly read all my posts from page 2, as for you truthman2012, my argument is clear enough and any unbiased person knows I've treated this issue. You've failed in your quest to discredit the Quran!
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
truthman2012:
Nadheer15

Trash as usual !!!

Trash giving you nightmares!

Why are you moving from pillar to pole?

grin grin grin grin No comment!

Look at your previous posts, you said you were talking of Samarians and now Samaritans. You are confused.

I'm not, you are. Go back to all my posts and read carefully so as to not be confused

Nobody cares about the meaning of Samaritan, all cities have their meaning,

LOL, because the meaning refutes your stupidity right?! Samaritan is different from Samarian, olodo!

and that doesn't change the fact that they are cities. You made no point by stating the meaning of Samaritan.

That is the point refuting you, stop making empty noises. The meaning refuted you!

Are you saying the inhabitants of Samaria are not called Samaritans but Samrians?

Yes that's what I'm saying!

I have cited the Bible passage that says they are called Samaritans.

And I told you that the Samaritans never considered themselves to be inhabitants of Samaria. Is it too hard for you to accept, your bible contradicts history!

The point remains Joseph descendants never separated into Samaria at Moses time as they were among the Israelites he led out of Egypt.

What are you saying?! They have nothing to do with Samaria, the Quran mentioned Al Samiri so as to know who in particular did made the Golden calf.

Of what relevance is that? What does that tell about when Samaria began existence? Just saying rubbish.

Then you're dumber if you can't comprehend!
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by UBScirgerefa(m): 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
@Truthman2012... Are you saying the presence of errors in the Quran invalidates the Islamic religion, ahn? If that's what you're asserting, then I take delight in telling you that the same can be said of the Bible. Therefore, if the presence of errors in the Quran throws Islam into the toilet, then ditto Christianity... I'll be expecting you to come out and refute this, so that I can see you contradict yourself out of sheer dishonesty and pure hypocricy... Good luck with that...
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15:

Trash giving you nightmares!

grin grin grin grin No comment!

I'm not, you are. Go back to all my posts and read carefully so as to not be confused

LOL, because the meaning refutes your stupidity right?! Samaritan is different from Samarian, olodo!

That is the point refuting you, stop making empty noises. The meaning refuted you!

Yes that's what I'm saying!

And I told you that the Samaritans never considered themselves to be inhabitants of Samaria. Is it too hard for you to accept, your bible contradicts history!

What are you saying?! They have nothing to do with Samaria, the Quran mentioned Al Samiri so as to know who in particular did made the Golden calf.

Then you're dumber if you can't comprehend!

Do you know the story of Joseph? If you do you wouldn't be saying the trash you are saying.

Now answer these questions:

Where were Joseph and his children before his descendants moved to Samaria?

When did the descendants leave where they were to settle in Samaria?
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by jimmynauty: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2016
proudkafir:
allah was a poor student of history and geography. If the quran can be so wrong in such a simple historical fact, how can he be god? As far as im concerned, allahh=mohammed.
one thing is sure...poor history is revealed
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by jimmynauty: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
Demmzy15:
Shut tha hell up antichrist! Have you no sense? I'm laughing at gullibility because you're ignorantly stup'd and a dumbass. Can you defend your bible?!

another 1000 lashes for trying to curse for allahh, let allahh be educated.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by jimmynauty: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2016
Demmzy15:
You're a frustrated man, why bringing up this? I've not even dealt with the Samaritan issue and you're trembling already!! grin grin Indeed Islam would give you heart attack someday and you'll die and be forgotten like a rat killed by "kill and dry" grin tongue

kai zo ka sha fisari rakumi .... yanda annabi ya kadara ko
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by jimmynauty: 10:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Medicis:
@Demmzy 15 receiving 1000 lashes. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yess for laffing at allahh's poor knowledge of history

Demmzy15:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
truthman2012:

Do you know the story of Joseph? If you do you wouldn't be saying the trash you are saying.

I know him, he's story is found in the Quran! He's known as Yusuf in Islam, Yoosef in Hebrew!

Now answer these questions:

I hope it's not dumb!

Where were Joseph and his children before his descendants moved to Samaria?

I don't think they moved to Samaria, they were known as Samaritan, keepers of the truth(law or torah).

When did the descendants leave where they were to settle in Samaria?

Inhabitants of Samaria have nothing to do with the Samaritans, this is something you're missing. A man from them built the Golden calf not Aaron, the Quran has vindicated Aaron(may Allaah peace be upon him) because he's a Prophet of God.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by jimmynauty: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
druxy:
lool..op...nothing i say..u will tryna counter itt....no nid to argue...LET'S WAIT....we'll know the truth buh will be late for one of us....and those sayin craps bouh God..mohammed..and quran...keep on....Islam aint my religion...the owner will defend whats HIS....just wait....the day comes sooner than u think

but alas.. they dont think like so..fatwa fatwa ... fighting for allahh.. destroy those that speak against allah... now for trying to defend another religion... 50lashess angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
jimmynauty:

another 1000 lashes for trying to curse for allahh, let allahh be educated.

Just like the op, dumb and stup'd. Refute my posts rather than spew garbage from your dirty brown gworo teeth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / Marrying A Widow By The Husband's Family: Islamic Perspective / What Are The Defects That Must Be Disclosed To A Potential Marriage Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.