Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,844 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:10 AM

Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake (12644 Views)

How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
Nadheer15:
Just like the op, dumb and stup'd. Refute my posts rather than spew garbage from your dirty brown gworo teeth!

There is nothing to be refuted in your posts, they have no substance.

Answer my questions above if you can.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Nadheer15: 12:28am On Mar 17, 2016
truthman2012:

There is nothing to be refuted in your posts, they have no substance.

Why the lies? grin The substance it holds wants to make you cry, you're frustrated already!

Answer my questions above if you can.

I've done that already! tongue

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Scholar8200(m): 8:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Nadheer15:

The biblical verse you provided talks about a "Samarian" which means "an inhabitant of the city of samaria", whereas the Quran speaks of "[size=14pt]Samaritan" which literally means "keepers"[/size]. They're totally different from each other, the Samaritans exists today and they claim they're descendants of Joseph, remember that Joseph was born 100s of years before Moses.
This still points to my request for clarifications as Joseph had only two sons- Ephraim and Manasseh and the descendants of both together with those of the other 11 brothers were all in Egypt before Moses came as a deliverer. And does the highlighted not suggest that Samaritan-inhabitant of Samaria?

Concerning the amplified text, what were they Keeping? Were they also with Israel in Egypt? If yes, how did they become a people? and what were they known to be keeping?(IT VERILY CANT BE THE TORAH) If no, whence came they such that one of them could wield such a great influence on the whole Israel in the wilderness? Since God sent Moses and Aaron to pharaoh, it means Aaron was in charge (and Miriam led the women) when Moses left, could they have just surrendered to a total stranger?

Wikipedia states:

Ancestrally, Samaritans claim descent from the Israelite tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh (two sons of Joseph) [b]as well as from the priestly tribe of Levi[/b]
If you agree with wikipedia then it corroborates the fact that there was no Samaritan until perhaps centuries after Moses. The part highlighted purple further underscores this fact. Levi was one of the sons of Jacob and was the father of the Levites, a consecrated tribe in Isreal, whence came Aaron hence they have no claim on Levi just as they were never priests or Levites that were samaritans.

As regards your first post/picture, Jews are those that belonged to the second half. Remember Israel was split in two after Solomon died, on one hand we had Judah (Jews) and Jerusalem on the other we have the remaining Israelite tribes. So The Jews are the ones from the former.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Nadheer15:

Why the lies? grin The substance it holds wants to make you cry, you're frustrated already!

I've done that already! tongue

When

Where

Dodging !!!

Liar !!!
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by mustymatic(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
My first prayer for OP is for God to punish you for insulting my dear religion (ISLAM THE RELIGION OF PEACE)
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Secondly you are too ignorant... Next time you wanna pick a fault in someone, be so sure of what you are saying
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
So who is the SAMIRI we are talking about?

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
That is minus 1 out of the lies you claim to have found in the Quran... Don't know what part of your brain you think with....by now,you should cover your name is shame.
The Quran is error-free
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
faheez:
That is minus 1 out of the lies you claim to have found in the Quran... Don't know what part of your brain you think with....by now,you should cover your name is shame.
The Quran is error-free

The same quoran that says the sun sets in a muddy pool of water You must be on some very cheap expired narcotics.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Blackfire(m): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Annunaki:

The same quoran that says the sun sets in a muddy pool of water You must be on some very cheap expired narcotics.

walahi u be real ibadan brought up... We get bad mouth die.
*laughs hysterically*

2 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 8:08am On Mar 21, 2016
Blackfire:

walahi u be real ibadan brought up... We get bad mouth die.
*laughs hysterically*

grin grin grin
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Annunaki:

it's so unfortunate for your life that your hand don drop for this matter... Shame on you man..
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2016
Annunaki:

it's so unfortunate you have nothing to say about the SAMIRI again.. Call you brother truthman to still come here to prove that the Quran made a mistake...
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2016
faheez:
it's so unfortunate you have nothing to say about the SAMIRI again.. Call you brother truthman to still come here to prove that the Quran made a mistake...

Your filthy quoran says that the sun sets in a muddy pool of water, prove to me that the quoran did not make a mistake. When truthman2012 comes, he will tear apart the lies you wrote on Samiri.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Annunaki:

Your filthy quoran says that the sun sets in a muddy pool of water, prove to me that the quoran did not make a mistake. When truthman2012 comes, he will tear apart the lies you wrote on Samiri.
lest I forget,if you want any fact to be proved, come out reasonably with it... With evidence verses and explanation.
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2016
Annunaki:

and should I ask you to explain some contradictions in the Bible?
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by ari3l(f): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2016
faheez:
and should I ask you to explain some contradictions in the Bible?

What contradictions?
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
faheez:
lest I forget,if you want any fact to be proved, come out reasonably with it... With evidence verses and explanation.

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

In case you decide to twist that quoran verse, I decided to include as well mohamed's commentary in the hadith were he repeated the same error and she'd more light on what he meant in the quoran verse.

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Scholar8200(m): 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
faheez:
So who is the SAMIRI we are talking about?

Okay so Samiri was not a descendant of Joseph but Simeon?
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
faheez:

What fact do you still want to prove ?

Samiri is Samaritan, and that had been admitted long ago in this thread?

Samaritans are the descendants of Joseph who were among the Israelites led out of Egypt by Moses and at the time of the golden calf they were yet to separate into Samaria. They were no Samaritans then. Where did allahh see a Samaritan that wasn't existing? Allahh goofed on simple history. Can the all-knowing God be that ignorant?
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
truthman2012:

What fact do you still want to prove ?

Samiri is Samaritan, and that had been admitted long ago in this thread?

Samaritans are the descendants of Joseph who were among the Israelites led out of Egypt by Moses and at the time of the golden calf they were yet to separate into Samaria. They were no Samaritans then. Where did allahh see a Samaritan that wasn't existing? Allahh goofed on simple history. Can the all-knowing God be that ignorant?
its like you are blind sir... check your Bible, samiri is zimri Numbers 25;14. stop acting lame my bro... samiri is representing a man
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
Annunaki:

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

In case you decide to twist that quoran verse, I decided to include as well mohamed's commentary in the hadith were he repeated the same error and she'd more light on what he meant in the quoran verse.
pls don't think I ran away, the schedule is tight..
my question for you before I even look into the matter...(pls where do the sun set?)
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
ari3l:

What contradictions?
Who Lied in the Bible, GOD or JACOB?
*Exodus 33:20- "God said, For no man shall see Me and live"
*Genesis 32:30- "Jacob said, I have seen God face to face, yet my life is preserved"
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
faheez:
pls don't think I ran away, the schedule is tight..
my question for you before I even look into the matter...(pls where do the sun set?)

In reality, the sun NEVER sets, it's the earth that rotates. tongue
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Annunaki:

In reality, the sun NEVER sets, it's the earth that rotates. tongue
well served, pls allow me to look into it as you answer the question I asked above
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by Annunaki(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
faheez:
well served, pls allow me to look into it as you answer the question I asked above

Okay I eagerly await your response which will further prove the quoran is false. grin
Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by faheez(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
Annunaki:

Okay I eagerly await your response which will further prove the quoran is false. grin
answer this also
*Genesis 32:30- "Jacob said, I have seen God face to face, yet my life is preserved"

1 Like

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
faheez:
its like you are blind sir... check your Bible, samiri is zimri Numbers 25;14. stop acting lame my bro... samiri is representing a man

Trash !!!

You are either deliberately lying or you don't understand English.

Numbers 25:14
The name of the slain man of Israel, who was killed with the Midianite woman, was Zimri the son of Salu, chief of a father’s house belonging to the Simeonites.

Zimri there is the personal name of a man, not his tribe. It has nothing to do with allahh's ignorance of history. Or are you saying Samaritan (Samiri) is the personal name of an individual? Why must you be deceiving yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by truthman2012(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
faheez:

answer this also

Don't derail the thread if you don't know what next to say. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Clear Error In The Qur'an: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake by ari3l(f): 4:35am On Mar 25, 2016
faheez:
[s]Who Lied in the Bible, GOD or JACOB?
*Genesis 32:30- "Jacob said, I have seen God face to face, yet my life is preserved"[/s]

Are you being deliberately stupíd? God cannot lie. I don't know if you take my God as a lying and deceptive one when allah boasted that he is the deceitful and lying one here.

Since you so much believe in the Mosaic laws. Bear in mind that Moses also met God as Sinai.
What you saying here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Smoking Cigarettes Haraam? / Who Is The Helper That Jesus(puh)said He Will Send If Not Prophet Mohammed(puh) / Meaning Of Alhaji Or Alhaja In Arabic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.