Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive (5461 Views)

This Male Boerboel Pup Shocked Me.this beast is growing fast.razor 4 sale / 3mnths Old Female Slant Back Gsd From Imported Parents..SOLD,SOLD,SOLD!!!! / Top Quality Boerboel Puppies From Imported Parents For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by miremoses(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
bobbysaxy:
SOLD.......SOLD......SOLD.....dat pupppy is sold...only his brother left.....people that understands quality knows that its not about being popular...some silent breeders has invested millions in importing champion dogs and still remain on a low key..I know of someone in ibadan here with close to 10imported caucasians, boerbeols and rottweillers.if u dont get to another person farm u will keep saying that ur father's farm is the biggest...just a proverb...thats his brother...up for sale
bobby keep doin wat u no how to do best..ntin do u,luvly pup u got here

1 Like

Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by bobbysaxy: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Stancrus:
thankyou atleast now another person can testify toxkennel and petlove kennel have the best caucasian in Nigerian and most of there puppies are not even up to that prize this bobbysaxy is writing up here I smell greed even in terms of quality him know say him own no near
keep playing hate,u hear?...y not display ur own and put it beside these ones.i dont know what ur problemm is??..even a blind person is not not too blind to see dat dos are top grade A caucasians puppies and similar to even an imported ones from champion line...stancrus go and find sometin doin or go to the main road down ur street and be countin the number of cars passing....

1 Like

Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by uchpanila(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
bobbysaxy:
keep playing hate,u hear?...y not display ur own and put it beside these ones.i dont know what ur problemm is??..even a blind person is not not too blind to see dat dos are top grade A caucasians puppies and similar to even an imported ones from champion line...stancrus go and find sometin doin or go to the main road down ur street and be countin the number of cars passing....

that's too harsh bro
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by uchpanila(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Just two days and it's sold, I wonder what all the people against the price will say now maybe you guys should go and check if Bobby de use jazz de sell or if he actually sold the pup.

Am not supporting Bobby here buh am against people jumping into someone elses business which is very bad and that's what's happening on pet section of recent.

Every mallam with em own kettle!

1 Like

Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by bobbysaxy: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
uchpanila:
[i][/i]

that's too harsh bro
the strancrus guy too dey !worry me...he is the great grandfather of nuisance on my threads...sometimes I wonder if he even knows me personally...he constantly and tirelessly post disgusting comments on my threads,just to make the product loose its value...but guess wat?? God pass u
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by Stancrus(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
bobbysaxy:
the strancrus guy too dey !worry me...he is the great grandfather of nuisance on my threads...sometimes I wonder if he even knows me personally...he constantly and tirelessly post disgusting comments on my threads,just to make the product loose its value...but guess wat?? God pass u
let's be realistic honestly bro I don't hate you why would I hate you I have no reason to do dat I know dose puppies are top notch just dat I gave opinion on the prize which I felt was too high stop seeing things the wrong way no offence here your too fast to through abuses at someone
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by whalexyy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
why do I feel like the people praising bobbysaxy here needs financial help from him

1 Like

Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by ataspray(m): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2016
Stancrus:
Hmmm I can recall you mentioning 700k during the period you imported that male bobbysaxy I smell something fishy your words change like everyday am beginning to doubt you actually imported that puppy beside no one has heard anything concerning the puppy till date
ur a funny person. what became of dt puppy is none of ur business, i remember bobby saying it was not for sale. he cld hv used it for peppersoup ,its none of ur business. u claim u can land a similar or better pup for 380k? all well and good. but guess what. am in nigeria and if i want a pup this good right away. who has it readily available 4 me? bobbysaxy. who is making long noise about being able to land it at 380k? stancrus.
by d way, 380k isnt the final price. and also,i am sure u would land a similar pup for 380k, and sell it for 380k also, since u are mr caucasian charity.
talk is cheap...

4 Likes

Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by ataspray(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2016
uchpanila:
Just two days and it's sold, I wonder what all the people against the price will say now maybe you guys should go and check if Bobby de use jazz de sell or if he actually sold the pup.

Am not supporting Bobby here buh am against people jumping into someone elses business which is very bad and that's what's happening on pet section of recent.

Every mallam with em own kettle!
honestly its just puzzling! another person is telling a bizman he is greedy coz of his price. why not look elsewhere? or all d people who claim they cn land d same pup from russia at same 380k do that 4 us na?
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by miremoses(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2016
ataspray:

ur a funny person. what became of dt puppy is none of ur business, i remember bobby saying it was not for sale. he cld hv used it for peppersoup ,its none of ur business. u claim u can land a similar or better pup for 380k? all well and good. but guess what. am in nigeria and if i want a pup this good right away. who has it readily available 4 me? bobbysaxy. who is making long noise about being able to land it at 380k? stancrus.
by d way, 380k isnt the final price. and also,i am sure u would land a similar pup for 380k, and sell it for 380k also, since u are mr caucasian charity.
talk is cheap...
nice tlk bro..u said it all
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by bobbysaxy: 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
Dats The available female rite now from moscow russia....pls compare with those naija bred ones...u will see that they are the same quality.....d difference is just that dat dis one was bred in russia and the other onces were bred in naija from direct pedigree stock..I have been negotiatin that female...belive me that pup cos 2000dollars to land nigeria...thats about 650k...thats the same multi champion kennel the male I imported the last time came from months back...so I wonder wen u now see something of same quality in naija...u now say its expensive...y not pay 650k for this puppy ...I can 100percent assure u that this same female puppy will land under 5days with all the documents and pedigree papers since the naija one is too costly...

Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by bobbysaxy: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
Strantrus.. as for the male I imported d last time..i will still upload his pics wen he is exactly one year old..so no need to rush...I want u to see his complete features...we intend importing more females from that kennel...so we can have pups from a champion line....by then be ready with ur 400k....lol...cos they wont be less than the quality u will get from any kennel in russia....
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by Stancrus(m): 3:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
bobbysaxy:
Dats The available female rite now from moscow russia....pls compare with those naija bred ones...u will see that they are the same quality.....d difference is just that dat dis one was bred in russia and the other onces were bred in naija from direct pedigree stock..I have been negotiatin that female...belive me that pup cos 2000dollars to land nigeria...thats about 650k...thats the same multi champion kennel the male I imported the last time came from months back...so I wonder wen u now see something of same quality in naija...u now say its expensive...y not pay 650k for this puppy ...I can 100percent assure u that this same female puppy will land under 5days with all the documents and pedigree papers since the naija one is too costly...
I get your point now no doubt the fall of naira and it's exchange rate is having a huge chunk especially for those importing this season
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by Stancrus(m): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
bobbysaxy:
Strantrus.. as for the male I imported d last time..i will still upload his pics wen he is exactly one year old..so no need to rush...I want u to see his complete features...we intend importing more females from that kennel...so we can have pups from a champion line....by then be ready with ur 400k....lol...cos they wont be less than the quality u will get from any kennel in russia....
fingers crossed am I would be waiting am very much interested in that male
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by SingleSearrcher: 1:39am On Mar 30, 2016
bobbysaxy:
Stancrus:
let's be realistic honestly bro I don't hate you why would I hate you I have no reason to do dat I know dose puppies are top notch just dat I gave opinion on the prize which I felt was too high stop seeing things the wrong way no offence here your too fast to through abuses at someone
bobbysaxy:

I like your marketing Bob... Go on, hit the sky chase the stars. Mr Stancrus whether you see his point or not... Go do your own business and stop being a busy body in other people's matter or you be DPR? Petland version (Dog Price Regulator). If the guy likes he should tag it for a million dollars, its his commodity, who it entices would pay without questioning... This attitude should stop! Its someone's business let's not take business as playground. Matured people should speak up, we must put an end to this. Cheers mate(Bobby). Enjoy God's favour
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by kennyausta: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2016
ataspray:

talk is cheap...

I just contacted The Yana Ukladnikova guess what a male puppy of 3 months goes for $600 and it shipping is double of the Dog price. Man everything is $1800 and a dollar today is #324 Multiply by 1800 which will be #583,200 so that puppy for #380k is not bad if I can afford it I can buy it simple so tell them to go mind their business and be saving for your 400k because u never buy oh! Me still get one wey no be 100% pure I still day manage her shai till I get money to buy a pure breed some day.
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by MaziOmenuko: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2016
Make I do small aproko and amebo...

bobbysaxy:

^^ This is bobbysaxy

miremoses:
bobby keep doin wat u no how to do best..ntin do u,luvly pup u got here

^^ This is bobbysaxy

SingleSearrcher:

I like your marketing Bob... Go on, hit the sky chase the stars. Mr Stancrus whether you see his point or not... Go do your own business and stop being a busy body in other people's matter or you be DPR? Petland version (Dog Price Regulator). If the guy likes he should tag it for a million dollars, its his commodity, who it entices would pay without questioning... This attitude should stop! Its someone's business let's not take business as playground. Matured people should speak up, we must put an end to this. Cheers mate(Bobby). Enjoy God's favour

^^ This is bobbysaxy

miremoses:
nice tlk bro..u said it all

^^ This is bobbysaxy

rodmann:

That was just part of our conversation...the puppies actually cost between $600-$800.
Its simple, people have different sources, which result in varied prices... you cannot expect a wholesaler and retailer to sell a product at the same price.... Point is...who you buy from and at what price is entirely up to you...that's how a market works.

and ^^ that isbobbysaxy!!!

5 handles in the same thread? O'boy!!!

1 Like

Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by ataspray(m): 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Make I do small aproko and amebo...

^^ This is bobbysaxy

^^ This is bobbysaxy

^^ This is bobbysaxy

^^ This is bobbysaxy

and ^^ that isbobbysaxy!!!

5 handles in the same thread? O'boy!!!
what an exhaustive and insightful research, but u failed unfortunately.
i am also bobbysaxy.
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by Stancrus(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by MaziOmenuko: 12:54am On Apr 02, 2016
ataspray:

what an exhaustive and insightful research, but u failed unfortunately.
i am also bobbysaxy.

If you were, you would have added that his signature dot.dot.dot (...)

Check all the posts I quoted in this thread, it is glaring.

1 Like

Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by ataspray(m): 12:59am On Apr 02, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

If you were, you would have added that his signature dot.dot.dot (...)

Check all the posts I quoted in this thread, it is glaring.
look at my other posts in my profile. i do that a lot...
Re: I Got This Male Pupy From Direct Imported Parents...hurry Up...this Is 2 Massive by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 02, 2016
grin undecided undecided
ataspray:
look at my other posts in my profile. i do that a lot...
Lolz @MaziOmenuko
Okwaala gi!

(1) (2) (Reply)

1st JOS DOG WALK 2015- Let's Walk Them Together / Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD / Bags And Wraps Of Dog Chicken For Sale (we Deliver Anywhere In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.