Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. (22926 Views)

Kehinde Adeola: Between A Female Barber & A Male Customer (Pics) / Female Commercial Okada Rider In Surulere, Lagos (Pictured) / The TRUE Definition Of Nigerian Salary & Wages (PHOTO) - Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by uncleFola(m): 11:37am On Mar 12, 2016
That moment you see Women getting involved in some commercial works we mostly See Men doing, I think it is nothing but "real definition of hustling"...Kudos to our Mothers out there that will go through tunnels of hardwork not to see their kids suffer.... Let's keep encouraging women that what a Man can do, a Woman might not do it better, but will do it too...Atimes even better.....

I stumbled on this Woman at Iwo road in Ibadan. She was very serious hustling for the day as a cyclist ... I Was very proud of her . I couldn't just keep my Fingers to myself, Smile.... I brought out my phone and took some pictures of her....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by uncleFola(m): 11:40am On Mar 12, 2016
So I made it here to FP...... I dedicate this to Iya Folarin..... I love you mummy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by agoro2u: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
children school fees must be paid. God bless her handwork

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by oweniwe(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
This only means naija is getting worse..

Its nothing to be proud of...

In my village, girls go into forest to tap rubber...

So it's nothing really special...

We should be praying that the economy improves... Not hailing all these "eye sores"

7 Likes

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by sukkot: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
cool runninz. see her biceps like wrestler

4 Likes

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by anochuks08(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
This one na man naw sad angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by kennysteve77: 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
One of my greatest turn offs in ladies is masculine feature...
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by anselm791(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
You call that a female?

3 Likes

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Sunofgod(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
dat ting na tout...
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by McCarlito(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kudos to her more and more women are now venturing into fields that is mostly considered masculine fields

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Qaisar1: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
not easy. Very common in some parts of Edo State. I know of a female bus driver, she started out as a conductress. Now she owns two (or 3, not sure anymore) buses.

And I see threads here asking of one's turn off/on in our partners.
***A brainy with a bad heart will only manufacture a Kalashnikov.

Team #Hard_working_woman_with_ a_good_Heart

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good to see that she's really working hard to make ends meet and not selling her body. Good woman Good Nigerian. But wait, are we seeing the female version of Charles boy

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Ojestas(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
E get one woman for Mokola, Ibadan too. . that one dey always do rider sef.

[size=22pt]She looks like a man sef [/size]

2 Likes

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by nacotic(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Chai n sikiru tld me dis Oshogbo weed dey vry strong, now wot m seeing is a man not a woman riding d bike.
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by thefakestan: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
Are u sure @ OP

ThefakeStan
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by sukkot: 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
nigga behind the woman looking at the cameraman like ' nigga what you taking my picture for ? angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3486719_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

8 Likes

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by PurestBoy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
How many times will this make frontpage? Which kain childish mods full today nairaland?
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by ogawisdom(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
She dey mean ooo, if u try anyhw with her u go see anyhw grin

1 Like

Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by greall12(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Space

To let.
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
cool but op this one too grab o haba na weytin na undecided

See chest hehehe ya dan need bullet proof grin grin grin ... I cn't even find boobs grin mayb she get lime boobs grin or na hermaphrodyte grin
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Lasveg(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
cool
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by henroe2k2(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
she is really hustling real hard... I guess the economy has made her a she-male......
Edriss Abdukareem was right when he postulated the 'Nigeria Jaga-jaga' theory.....
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by AmeLonRo(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
The dignity of labour is the greatest of all dignities.
In America, people say they are going to work and sometimes I ask myself so this is the work people are proud of?
Selling at Walmart or any of the Malls, Stores, cleaning the environment with machines, etc.
If you know what you are doing and can hussle in Naija, you will make it big time. I am very proud of that woman o!
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by banme1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
She is a man
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by ibkgab001: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
She's from the other divides
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by petesklinz: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Real hustle
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by ibkgab001: 5:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
Of what importance is your epistle ?

A woman riding bike without safety precautions

No crash helmet

Two passengers

And you are celebrating criminal
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by Leviseed: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Umunwanyi self!
Re: A Female Commercial Motorcyclist (real Definition Of Hustling). Photos. by ironMind: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
if i enter this woman okada, i is tell her to keep the change. more green to your elbow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From / Nigerian Man Turns Down A 200k Job, Because He Loves His Job Of 50k / Newly Promoted 78 Senior Officer Of The Nigerian Navy (see Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.