Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,670 members, 7,805,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Inspiring Quotes Culled From OUR DAILY MANNER(2016) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Inspiring Quotes Culled From OUR DAILY MANNER(2016) (644 Views)

TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring Quotes Culled From OUR DAILY MANNER(2016) by Fmartin(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2016
Hello my fellow nairalanders.

I want to share with you some powerful qoutes as culled from OUR DAILY MANNER booklet. Published/written by : Bishop (DR) Chris E. Kwakpovkwe.

1. Life ask death, 'why do people love me but hate you?' death responded and said, 'because you are a beautiful lie and i am a painful truth'

2. It is better to walk alone than with a crowd going the wrong direction.

3. Lots of people lose their health trying to become wealthy and lose their wealth trying to get back their health.

4. Diseases are the taxes we pay on uncontrolled pleasures.

5. Holding on the anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

6. The most expensive bed on earth is the 'bed of sickness' , you can employ someone to drive for you, make money for you, but you can not have someone to bear the sickness for you.

7. Never look down on anybody unless you are helping them to rise.
Re: Inspiring Quotes Culled From OUR DAILY MANNER(2016) by Seunpikin: 1:04pm On May 30, 2016
Like this page for more quote. Click http://facebook.com/emekaelite

(1) (Reply)

36 Bible Verses About Virginity Before Marriage / Experiencing The Supernatural / 10 Different Type Of Girls You Find In Nigerian Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.