Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,552 members, 7,801,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta (23629 Views)

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) / Woman Celebrates Her Marriage Breakup With Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by ijustdey: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kola Eke Ogiugo

A 45-year-old mechanic, Edward Azinka in Okpanam community near Asaba has reportedly sacked his wife over her involvement in a church two-day organised vigil. It was gathered that the woman, Awele Azinka was sacked by her husband for disobeying him and attending a church vigil for two days without performing her civic duties.

Reports said the house-wife had before the vigil informed her husband of a church organised vigil for housewives to ward-off sudden death.

But this was not to be when the man threatened he would ensure the wife was sacked from the house if she dared attend the vigil without his kind permission.

Speaking to our correspondent, the housewife who claimed the husband’s decision was too rash for her to contend with said: “I was invited for a two-day vigil in a nearby church Holy Mission and I did mentioned it to my husband, instead of giving me a go ahead, he threatened to throw away my properties, I did not listen to him, I went but see what I have suffered”.

http://leadership.ng/news/508501/hubby-sacks-wife-2-day-vigil-delta
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sack ke, is she occupying a position in the house

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Her fault

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by lesbiangirl(f): 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin grin grin sack? Marriage don turn company and wife is now a position to apply. Housewife u sef sack ur horseband tongue tongue tongue

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wives honour your husband and husband love your wife as you love yourself.

She disobeyed her husband, and expect answers to her prayers.

religion is one thing, family is another. In the scale of preference family comes first for the wise.

Op sack isn't the right word.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Rukkydelta(f): 12:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
Like the woman na dope.....the so called husband for no dey yarn all this rubbish..............One reason why a woman should be independent, I'll never depend on a man for means of livelihood

12 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by lilmax(m): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
In a confused state right now

Sacked? grin

Well she should have discussed and see his reasons and not disobey

2 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Nairadays: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Women who respect their pastors more than their husbands lack a fundamental knowledge of the oath backed up with Biblical standards in which they swore to.

The irony of it is this; God might not even listen to this woman's prayer for the 2 days she spent at the vigil because of simply disobeying her husband.

Indeed obedience is better than sacrifice.

But i believe she acted in fear; the sudden death she heard prompted her action.

Abi the man dey suspect the pastor ni because this line is fishy

"organised vigil for housewives to ward-off sudden death"

Keeping housewives for 2 days is totally not acceptable.

30 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
the husband is the head over the wife and not the church. the husband is in every position to stop the woman from going for any spiritual activity. but I think the husband lacks patience...

6 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by santosesq1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Even the bible preaches respect. That's the Only Commandment with a Special Blessings

3 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Adaowerri111: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by PresVA: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Like the woman na dope.....the so called husband for no dey yarn all this rubbish..............One reason why a woman should be independent, I'll never depend on a man for means of livelihood
I don't think it has anything to do with independence. .
Her husband wasn't comfortable with her going there; instead of discussing with her husband and reaching a compromise, she decided to form 'strong head'.. I don't support that at all.. It even tells a lot about the lady...

However, her husband's decision doesn't showcase love at all..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by neonly: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
Buhari nd Sanusi y nw
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by ironMind: 12:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
now that this have happen, the pastor suppose call the woman and teach her to respect the husband. maybe she desrespect her husband and go to all night for 2 days. if the man nor eat food because the wife, she not there to cook, a hungry man is a angry man

3 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by allanphash7(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Good for you woman

Your sister is here packing her belongings also for the same offence you commited

Nigeria women doesnt know what home is all about

There is no manage in marriage

4 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by kennyman2000(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by pendusky(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Its always Mechanic sad

First it mechanic that rob his motor with charm to attract wife sad
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by teemy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
The audio/video coverage could have been obtained thereafter. By the way the hubby's decision was harsh. His action would only lead to the wife hoarding her own money in the future.
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
End time vigil.
The pastor no know say women get husbands? Am short of words

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by sweetcocoa(f): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
How does one blame the man now? Some women can be very silly sha.

10 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by ImmaculateIfy: 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
i will sack dis op

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by seunlayi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
New wife for the pastor

2 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by veraiyke(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Act like that woman n u too will c d exit door. Whether ur independent or not dnt let church nonsense spoil ur marriage.
Rukkydelta:

8 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Adaowerri111: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:

You'll disobey your husband because of independence?? Husbands remain the head of the house no matter how much you make or contribute, it has been like that since the days of Abraham

5 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by scanp(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
when conji hold the man he go run go bring his wife back grin grin...........

i will sack my gf very soon grin

In Rochas voice "" Do you know me" cheesy grin
Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by mile12crises: 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wish Nigerians can throw the incompetence and ineffectual dullard from Daura out of asor rock for the messy state of our economy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by bebe2(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Now dats a Real man cool

5 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
next thing you will see your wife on viral video shouting "fire! Enter, enter fire grin

4 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by pretydiva(f): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
U disobeyed ur hubby. Buh he went 2 far tho

1 Like

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by justwise(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:

..just don't get married at all else your independent will be curtailed

4 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by Isaacflow(m): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
This is not an issue of dependent is an issue of obedience,

3 Likes

Re: 2-Day Vigil Cost Woman Her Marriage In Delta by truthspeaks: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is My Uncle The Problem Or His Wives? / Zimbabwean Man Finds Out His Neighbor Is Father Of His Last Child, Demands $4.5m / Should A Wife Wait For Her Husband Before She Eats Or She Should Eat Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.