Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? (79421 Views)

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Why Do They Worship Robert Powell As Jesus Christ In Our Churches? / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by donsteady(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2016
GboyegaD:
I don't blame the pastor. The member who subjected himself to such treatment deserves more than he got.
I think if the guy try to fight back, the pastor would use every means to hold him down in a claim in a claim of trying to deliver him from evil spirit.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by mightyhaze: 11:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Nzogbu nzogbu! cheesy

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by gentlesoul196: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2016
Are they casting demons or infecting him with more demons?
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by NnamaniKaycee(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2016
This is absurd. An indication that the coming of Jesus is near.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by FreemanDave(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Homo homini lupus
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by latino2swt(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by hunkydory(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2016
This is outlandish.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by caphone: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2016
ArsenalChat:
I saw this on facebook, i was like shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What is happening in our churches now? Do we really need to do this? Is this part of glorifying God? Can we really win souls for the kingdom of God after this? Can you pastor allow someone to do this to you or to your child? Eish!

Lmao.... Are these people so dumb that they wud do anything their pastors tell them? Jeez
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2016
When the pastor knows gis people are Gullible undecided where do they see tnis in bible eh

Rubbish.com i bet he dat guy on the floor would donate his whole saving to dat pastor ....
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by mrnairaland1(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Omg! What have we turned Christianity too?
What a Merciful God we serve.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Dapsin2901: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Omo this is another thing ooooo
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by SycophanticGoat: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2016
That is why I stopped going to church. I prefer praying at home.. #spits...
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by tahir01(m): 11:24am On Mar 13, 2016
coolMaybe he is being cured for spinal dislocation coolMaybe he is being cured for spinal dislocation
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Afroconnect: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Such people makes me ashamed of being a Nigerian...even a goat has more sense.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by komododragons: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2016
ArsenalChat:

What is happening in our churches now? Do we really need to do this? Is this part of glorifying God? Can we really win souls for the kingdom of God after this? Can you pastor allow someone to do this to you or to your child? Eish!
fools still go to church!
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by olaide92(m): 11:25am On Mar 13, 2016
who noticed this pastor looks like dangote

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by SycophanticGoat: 11:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
op what's your problem? did the member complian?

See them.. undecided

Na you them go soon put petrol untop, then roast you like suya like the way that bearded goat called Pastor King roasted his members.. angry
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by saintfrank(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2016
who is to be blame?. The pastor or the member who doesn't read his bible' and lack knowledge kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by mousco(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2016
Na d assistant pastor or choir master stand 4 d guy yanch wink wink

Many r called few r chosen

Fake pastors association
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by zionmade(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2016
I Read posts on nairaland on fridays. What do i see? Benefits of praying 5 times a day, Lessons from Surah, Virtues of Islaam. etc But i read posts here on sunday and i find things like, How pastors deceive congragation, Pastors and money, what pastors did to their members and christians will all troop in and start castigating. Does it mean bad things dnt happen in the mosque or does it mean that the so called christians here are so blind to see that the admins here always want to turn people away from christianity

Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by fromnigeria(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2016
ArsenalChat:

you saw it on facebook, where did it happen?

Fake incomplete story
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by komek(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2016
@OP, don't worry his cup will soon get filled up. Where is Rev King and that one wey dey give person snake for South Africa
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

See them.. undecided

Na you them go soon put petrol untop, then roast you like suya like the way that bearded goat Pastor King roasted his members.. angry
my friend answer the question or shut up. did the member complain?
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by hardbody: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2016
They should keep fooling you and you guys should keep following them sheepishly.

That is how the other maniac called Rev. King was killing his people with reckless abandon and yet others were flocking to him. Even the originators of the movement you guys call religion are not this swayed.

I believe in God, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit. I am simply a practical christian, that is the difference.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Cuteamigo1(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2016
Afroconnect:

You are a id-iot...truly you are.

am not an idiot my dear friend. am learned so I will not condescend to you very very low standard. cheers.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by DonaTee(f): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
that awkward moment when pastors too want to tread upon the serpent and scorpion.

Nigerian xtian the most gullible
[s][/s]

Its not only in nigeria. .....even d white man has deir own share of madness

And does dat member look like a serpent or scorpion? D pastor shld av been bold enuff to enter bush n get some
Na d deceived members I dey blame even after bible warned pple of such endtime prophets
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Opinedecandid(m): 11:33am On Mar 13, 2016
ArsenalChat:

Guy, you only saw this on fb.
You have no idea whether it was a drama presentation, illustration by the minister or what exactly it was.
The man under isn't complaining nor wriggling in pains.

So don't castigate pastors.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by SycophanticGoat: 11:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

my friend answer the question or shut up. did the member complain?

Better wear fire resistant clothing when next you're to church. I'be seen that una hustling pastor wannabes have turned Christianity into something else.. #spits..
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by coaco(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2016
Plz give us the name of the church if u really don't like this evils.
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by komododragons: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
op what's your problem? did the member complian?
APE
Re: Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? by Baddyguy: 11:35am On Mar 13, 2016
I no blame the pastor.Na the mumu wey carry himself enter him suit go dey find who go stain am for am.Africans sha.

Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta / How Do You Know When You Found The Right Man/Woman, That God has Chosen