Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Is That Thing That Naija Ladies Do That Turns You Off Completely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing That Naija Ladies Do That Turns You Off Completely (436 Views)

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? / Ladies! What Size Of DICK Turns You On And Make You To Come Easily? / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Thing That Naija Ladies Do That Turns You Off Completely by LOVEGINO(m): 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
There must be this one or two annoying thing they have in common that causes displeasure and irritability...

For me, its their cheap pretence and fake appearance grin

Re: What Is That Thing That Naija Ladies Do That Turns You Off Completely by falconey(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
They are all ok, i'm not chasing perfection, i don't even think i can handle it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Celebrities Who Have Dated Their Friends' Ex. / Proposal / Meet Up Zone For Makurdians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.