Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Experience With A Hiv Patient - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Hiv Patient (2145 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / See The World 's Most Painful S * X Toy Created By HIV Patient ( Photos ) / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Hiv Patient by vjsmiles: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
[/quote][b] [size=14pt] mehn.....
I should really be thanking God now o..

As some people may know, I have been away from the country for post graduate studies and just recently came back last week..

I met this girl in the Shenyang school I was(a Mexican)

I was so attracted to her and tried to start a conversation. luckily for me she understood English..
after a few days of getting to know her she invited me to her house which accidentally wasn't far from mine.

I got there, we talked and played and did all sort of naughty stuff,but miraculously we didn't have sex, coz assuming we had sex that day,that was to be the end coz I wasn't carrying any protection with me..;')

few days later I invited her to my house, when she came my neighbours were like surprised but didn't say anything..
as we went inside she immediately hugged me and started ferocious kissing.. I was surprised coz she doesn't behave that way, she unbuckled my trousers and wanted giving me M action..and then suddenly, there was a knock on the door,it was ikechukwu..
the girl didn't want to let go of me but she finally succumbed..

ikechukwu hastily called me aside and exclaimed veneratedly if I wanted to die early, that the girl in my house was an aids carrier and that I should immediately send her away..
where I stood transfixed I almost peed on my self..
I quickly told him to call me in five minutes time when I went back inside..
as I went insi

[/size]
[/b]
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by falconey(m): 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
I dont believe you, guy you don carry am.

i propose the federal government of Nigeria should set up a means to test citizens and foreigners coming into the country of HIV AND AIDS AND OTHER DEADLY DISEASES.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by vizkiz: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2016
oh, so you just came back to Nigeria undecided
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
@OP your story is not complete, how do ikechukwu knew that the lady in question was a aids patient? well @op if the case may be i still advice you to go for an aids test in a hospital becaus hiv cannot be contacted with sex only, it can be contacted through exchange of saliva.
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
mcheeeew
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by Fmartin(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
As u went inside u woke up nd realize it ws a dream. Lubbish!
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by vjsmiles: 7:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP your story is not complete, how do ikechukwu knew that the lady in question was a aids patient? well @op if the case may be i still advice you to go for an aids test in a hospital becaus hiv cannot be contacted with sex only, it can be contacted through exchange of saliva.
dafuq?

I was relatively new to the province and didn't know all the happenings there...
the guys there should be able to know all those gross details
falconey:
I dont believe you, guy you don carry am.
i propose the federal government of Nigeria should set up a means to test citizens and foreigners coming into the country of HIV AND AIDS AND OTHER DEADLY DISEASES.
that was meant to be funny?
LORDSAMURAI:
dafuq?

I was relatively new to the province and didn't know all the happenings there...
the guys there should be able to know all those gross detailsiii
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by vjsmiles: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
vizkiz:
oh, so you just came back to Nigeria undecided
I don't owe you an explanation... I think?
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by falconey(m): 7:33pm On Mar 12, 2016
vjsmiles:
dafuq?

the guys there should be able to know all those gross detailsthat was meant to be funny?dafuq?

the guys there should be able to know all those gross detailsiii
do i look like a comedian
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by eightsin(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Please finish the story
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

You would need to drink a gallon of saliva from HIV+ patient to get it
Why is Africa soo uneducated about HIV, even hough they are the highest carrier in the planet?

OP, you're a typical example of why Africa is such a shiiit hole, its soo easy to believe "negative" things that people say (take religion for example) instead of waiting to carry out necessary test, you panicked like the low IQ'ed ape you are.
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by unbranded13(f): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
The rate of HIV in Nigeria is really increasing... Please get tested and if positive make sure you are placed on ART for a long and healthy life... It's free!
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

You would need to drink a gallon of saliva from HIV+ patient to get it
Why is Africa soo uneducated about HIV, even hough they are the highest carrier in the planet?

OP, you're a typical example of why Africa is such a shiiit hole, its soo easy to believe "negative" things that people say (take religion for example) instead of waiting to carry out necessary test, you panicked like the low IQ'ed ape you are.

BRO U ARE VERY WRONG, SEVEN TEA SPOONS FILLED WITH SALIVA CAN GET SOMEONE THE VIRUS. "ITS NOT A GALOON, DO U KNOW THE AMOUNT OF SALIVA THEY EXCHANGE WHEN THEY WERE FRENCH KISSING? DAT WAS WHY I ADVICED HIM TO GO FOR A TEST.
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
This op needs to be quarantine, so as to check mate contagious plague
Re: My Experience With A Hiv Patient by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
BRO U ARE VERY WRONG, SEVEN TEA SPOONS FILLED WITH SALIVA CAN GET SOMEONE THE VIRUS. "ITS NOT A GALOON, DO U KNOW THE AMOUNT OF SALIVA THEY EXCHANGE WHEN THEY WERE FRENCH KISSING? DAT WAS WHY I ADVICED HIM TO GO FOR A TEST.

I said a gallon because its just impossible to swallow that much while kissing
You guys never seize to amaze me

(1) (Reply)

What Could This Guy Be Doing To This Girl? / Reasons Why You Should Marry Your Age Mate / ATTENTION! Tecno Has Taken Over Nairaland With Fake Monikers And Threads!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.