₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,211,641 members, 4,828,000 topics. Date: Friday, 22 March 2019 at 09:13 AM

New Zealand Skilled Worker Category - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Zealand Skilled Worker Category (57448 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by kennedychinedu: 9:27pm On Mar 15
fizzile:
Wasted a year on NZ application until i got to know about Canada which i applied and got it.
I am starting the nz own and i already have headache. please can you send me the canada link if you have it. let me see whether the process is less demanding. But you are lucky oh, i thought canada was more difficult than new zealand.
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by fizzile(m): 10:59pm On Mar 15
kennedychinedu:

I am starting the nz own and i already have headache. please can you send me the canada link if you have it. let me see whether the process is less demanding. But you are lucky oh, i thought canada was more difficult than new zealand.
Here https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
Re: New Zealand Skilled Worker Category by hartson(m): 3:53pm On Mar 16
kennedychinedu:

Please i would need your assistance about this EOI skilled migration app, is there a link for it. and please how do i go about the education pre assesment. thank you
I haven't been on that thread for a very long time.Plz every information you need is outlined in the 1st ten pages of the thread by me or another contributor.I can't say much about the EOI especially the skilled migration there may have been lots of change in policies which I am not acquitted to.you can as well google most of the links.thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.