Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators (790 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Message To The Moderators / Powerful Advice To Our Moderator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by Abuzola(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2009
To those whom it may concern, authorities and dignitries.

This is something me and others have endured for long but i think is high time i should make the authority concern be aware. Hijacking of thread should stop in this section, we cannot even freely discuss our opinion and views with each other i.e the muslims hence is hijack by the christian and hypocrite.

In the christian section i use to open thread to confront them and not hijacking threads. Authorities should do something about this, if nothing has been done about it i vow to retaliate in the religion section.

THANK YOU
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2009
Why do most muslims have violent tendencies?
Reading your post almost makes me want to watch my back while typing this response.
Hope you are not going to release a cyber suicide bomb with ur threat. Cool down
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by gen2genius(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2009
Why do most muslims have violent tendencies?
It's in their DNA grin grin

Everyday, this shameless Abuzola start senseless topics about Christians and Christianity, and nobody complains. Now, he's reporting others cool
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by gen2genius(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2009
On a more serious note, we all can work together to make sure these forums are what they ought to be. Even though there's obvious partiality in the distribution of the forums (i.e Islam having a special forum while other religions are confined to the "religion" forum), we're satisfied. All that's left to be considered is what are these forums being used for? If there is a special forum for Muslims, why can't Abuzola, Javalove and co, concentrate on encouraging and edifying their fellow Muslims instead of crossing over to the religion forum to start offensive threads against Christians.

Yes, Christians sometimes do the same thing here but it's because NOBODY deemed it fit to caution Abuzola and his cohorts. Christians are naturally peace-loving people. But we cannot continue to watch you attack our religion without letting you know how it feels too. Our passiveness in Northern Nigeria makes your people kill and maim us at the slightest provocation. And we can't allow that to happen here. Stop attacking the Bible and Christianity, and we shall stop hijacking your section.

And the reason we hijack your threads sometimes is because the Moderators won't let us be. You post topics like "God Of the Bible Is A Peadophile" and Javalove started "Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Bible" and nothing has been done to them. But the day I posted "Muhammed Was A Paedophile" it was quickly locked. Several other cases of bias have been observed. And since they won't let our threads stay, what do we do? wink tongue
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by Abuzola(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2009
Do you have problem with english language ? I have never hijack your christian thread and if you want me to start the operation then be my guest cuz i won't hesitate.
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by noetic2: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

To those whom it may concern, authorities and dignitries.

This is something me and others have endured for long but i think is high time i should make the authority concern be aware. [b]Hijacking of thread [/b]should stop in this section, we cannot even freely discuss our opinion and views with each other i.e the muslims hence is hijack by the christian and hypocrite.

In the christian section i use to open thread to confront them and not hijacking threads. Authorities should do something about this, if nothing has been done about it i vow to retaliate in the religion section.

THANK YOU

can u define what u mean by hijacking of thread?
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

Do you have problem with english language ? I have never hijack your christian thread and if you want me to start the operation then be my guest cuz i won't hesitate.

grin cheesy grin cheesy
A nine year old would trounce you in English 101 This post is full of grammatical errors. . .maybe you misunderstand posts.

Now the Chief Hijacker denies hijacking threads. . .we can start a whole new thread chronicling this fact!
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2009
Yes, Christians sometimes do the same thing here but it's because NOBODY deemed it fit to caution Abuzola and his cohorts. Christians are naturally peace-loving people. But we cannot continue to watch you attack our religion without letting you know how it feels too. Our passiveness in Northern Nigeria makes your people kill and maim us at the slightest provocation. And we can't allow that to happen here. Stop attacking the Bible and Christianity, and we shall stop hijacking your section.

you are clearly a johnny just come. i have  been on nairaland since 2007, and i can tell you that hijacking muslim threads is a favorite and celebrated pastime of your friends. infact, at a time, it was a road to instant popularity. if you take the time to go through abuzola's profile, you will find that it is your hero davidylan who provoked him initially.

i can tell you categorically that even if no muslim ever makes a post in your threads, your friends will still find their way here. after all, thats what you lot call 'evangelism', not so  tongue

And since they won't let our threads stay, what do we do?

follow the words of your lord - turn the other cheek - the bible isn't to be followed only when it is convenient, is it  wink tongue
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by Abuzola(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
@Authorities cnncern. If nothing has been done concerning this inshaAllahu in 3 days time i will hijack majority of their threads onward till thy kingdom come, mark my word. Masalam
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by noetic2: 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2009
Abuzola:

@Authorities cnncern. If nothing has been done concerning this inshaAllahu in 3 days time i will hijack majority of their threads onward till thy kingdom come, mark my word. Masalam

whats does it mean to hijack a thread?
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
Abuzola:

ooooooh. Is this the new suicide mission? What are you hijacking? Omo i'm scared ooh
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by muhsin(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
gen2genius:

Y[b]es, Christians sometimes do the same thing here [/b]but it's because NOBODY deemed it fit to caution Abuzola and his cohorts. Christians are naturally peace-loving people. But we cannot continue to watch you attack our religion without letting you know how it feels too. Our passiveness in Northern Nigeria makes your people kill and maim us at the slightest provocation. And we can't allow that to happen here. Stop attacking the Bible and Christianity, and we shall stop hijacking your section.

Sometimes? Are you fair and just? I wonder.

And the reason we hijack your threads sometimes is because the Moderators won't let us be. You post topics like "God Of the Bible Is A Peadophile" and Javalove started "Very Very Very Dirty Passages From The Bible" and nothing has been done to them. But the day I posted "Muhammed Was A Paedophile" it was quickly locked. Several other cases of bias have been observed. And since they won't let our threads stay, what do we do? wink tongue

You can only remember yours, right? How many threads opened by Muslims on the religion section were locked? Uncountable, wallahi.

I can remember some days ago; three threads opened by "I", Abuzola and my humble self were locked, while here $Osisi's threads, which contained explicit abuse and insult of our noble Prophet were functioning. Although I thank God because these were later closed after we severely complained and announced the actions done to us there to the Mod here.

Be fair; it does cost nothing at all to be.

Thanks
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by dadde(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2009
I think the muslim folks are running out of facts. It looks like they have exusted all the weapon in their amory. Honestly abuzola's hijacks made want to attack all his posts. I think he is out of steem. No wonder he has been quiet lately.

i suggest if abuzola &co should stop their hijacks, we all should do likdwise.

shallom
Re: Phase 2: Powerful Advice To The Moderators by muhsin(m): 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2009
dadde:

I think the muslim folks are running out of facts. It looks like they have exusted all the weapon in their amory. Honestly abuzola's hijacks made want to attack all his posts. I think he is out of steem. No wonder he has been quiet lately.

i suggest if abuzola &co should stop their hijacks, we all should do likewise.

shallom

Can we reach that aggrement?

I personally think and believe that would most likely be better for both and you folks and we Muslims. And don't miscalculate me--thats to say not because we are what you are thinking we are. Understand? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Islam & The Internet Series! / Does the Qur'an permit this. Need Clarification. / Islam Suprimacy Over Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.