Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,892 members, 7,798,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) (26973 Views)

DPR Blames Marketers As Petrol Scarcity Worsens - PUNCH / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / Marketers Blame CBN As Fuel Scarcity Worsens - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by jonhemma11: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
As sent by a Trezzy blog reader Mr Swem,these pictures were taken from different parts of Nigeria.He wrote....

'Fuel scarcity worsens,na so we go dey dey,abeg I am yet to see change so far'

What is the situation in your area?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/fuel-scarcity-worsenssee-current.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why are you lying that you're about to see the change? What you're seeing now is it not chanji?

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by lirusehn(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2016

enjoy the change while it lasts
undecided

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Ohammadike: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Feel the change people

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by SleekMallam: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nigerians really deserve better than what buhari is currently offering.
cc: Nairaland progressives Gbawe aresa omenka ngeneukwenu egift demdem hope the economic situation is not that bad in your end?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by successmatters(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
By the time Buhari finish with Nigeria, people will be paying money to escape to Niger republic grin grin

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
Naija oh, naija oh.

Chai, where I go throw way this car keys sef? Anyways I don't need am for now.

I for collect that bicycle wey my nephew carry come our house for December oh

12 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
Buhari is Fuuking up real bad..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by successmatters(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
chigoizie7:
Naija oh, naija oh.

Chai, where I go throw way this car keys sef? Anyways I don't need am for now.

I for collect that bicycle wey my nephew carry come our house for December oh

Thats the spirit, before the end of his tenure, everyone will be trekking across states as no fuel and no lights.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by knightsTempler: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2016
wink

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by successmatters(m): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Buhari is Fuuking up real bad..

this is only the beginning. where were you when we demended for his school certs and he presented only NEPA bill? you no talk then, abegg, park well o!

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by funkyibodude(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2016
What should we do then Nigerians preferred a former dictator with a phd in world tourism and no idea of democratic principles to an academic Phd holder and a seasoned democrat with the best economic team that sustained Nigeria's economy for 4years and thus making it the largest in Africa.

... In his words and I quote, "The choice is there for Nigerians to decide whether to move forward or go back to the era of underdevelopment".

Enjoy the chains abi change undecided

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by kettykin: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
There is something I have noticed about nigeria, only very intelligent and smart people who cannot be fooled with out facts are speaking up now, the rest of Nigerians are either too hypocritical or benumbed in their senses that they still have hope in the APC government.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by peacengine(m): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
I still wonder what type of change people were clamoring for, all because of tribalism they kept criticizing Jonathan. Thank God we are seeing the change people want

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by chigoizie7(m): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
successmatters:

Thats the spirit, before the end of his tenure, everyone will be trekking across states as no fuel and no lights.

Seriously, I just tire for naija.

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by BlackTechnology: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2016
kettykin:
There is something I have noticed about nigeria, only very intelligent and smart people who cannot be fooled with out facts are speaking up now, the rest of Nigerians are either too hypocritical or benumbed in their senses that they still have hope in the APC government.

Time has proven that the people of SE/SS are wise.

Am sure Oba of Lagos people will be saying in their hearts that the people of SS/SE are wiser than them.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by successmatters(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Time has proven that the people of SE/SS are wise.

Am sure Oba of Lagos people will be saying in their hearts that the people of SS/SE are wiser than them.

for where, the oba I know will still be blaming everyone except his blind people for this calamity Buhari.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by abacrested(f): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2016
kettykin:
and these Apc supporters are those that thinks they are educated but voted and illiterate.
Educated illiterates

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by AraduF90(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
The most annoying is that,all this Aisha RICEtivist will never condemn this high level sufferings.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by ossaii(m): 3:54am On Mar 13, 2016
Buhari

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Crystalclara(f): 4:23am On Mar 13, 2016
I bought a liter for #150 from a filling station n #300 from road sellers. Na change but it is well.

11 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by BaddieKay(f): 5:04am On Mar 13, 2016
*Yawns* This is still morning oh,wait till evening by then Nija will look like a war tOrn country..Means of transportation will be bicycle,horse back/carriages.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 13, 2016
End times

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by chernest2002: 5:35am On Mar 13, 2016
Buhari is an enemy of better life.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by sanandreas(m): 5:36am On Mar 13, 2016
What we did'nt experience in the last four years. Where did we get it wrong? If truly we want change then we need a young chap who understand modern day politics and not grandpas. Our tommorow wouldn't be better if we keep fielding these recycled politicians.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by diasporaman(m): 5:52am On Mar 13, 2016
From shortage of jobs to shortage of dollars to shortage of fuel. Have we been shortchanged by the change agents.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by bugzbunny: 5:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Its high time buhari sold this country
He is confused and tired
Sell us off to congo

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by buskie13(m): 6:07am On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I pity the poor masses ...Na dem go really suffer...no be the polithiefcians

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 13, 2016
anybody who still believe in this government needs a deliverance session in a Cele church.

as for me,i don port

iyalaya APC,fuel scarcity ti take over.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 13, 2016
"The choice is there for Nigerians to decide whether to move forward or go back to the era of underdevelopment". - GEJ 2015.

Enjoy it guys, you asked for it.
I laugh to scorn all the foolish app supporters everyday.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Festy4u(m): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2016
When you see a cadre of young men (Nigerians) canvassing for the support/votes of someone old enough to be their grandfather, then and then it should struct you that there's something fundamentally wrong with this entity called Nigeria! Enjoy what you seek.. undecided

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity Worsens,See The Current Situation In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2016
All I can say is Sai BaBa

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Another Lieutenant Killed In A Boko Haram Attack / Governor Makinde's Deputy, Olaniyan Vows To Not End Rift With His Boss / Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.