Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Before You Have That Sex, Check In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Have That Sex, Check In (3405 Views)

If You Love Sex, Check This Out / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
I saw a girl I know about a month ago in school with a bump on her stomach. Obviously, she's pregnant! I was like,' so this girl has been doing it raw all these while.' I was actully disappointed, but wasn't surprised. I'm disappointed because this is a young and beautiful girl with her whole life before her, but she has chosen to foolishly throw it away. I wasn't surprised because she was living the fast life. So it was only a matter of time before something happened. On a lighter note, I'm a bit happy for her because it was pregnancy afterall, and not that she got HIV. Had it been she got infected with HIV, her life and dreams would have been effectively ended.

Like this girl, many people today, especially youths in school, are living the fast life.I am not surprised, but what baffles me is that at this age, people still have the courage to have sex without protection. It beats my imagination that unmarried people seldom use condom these days. Seriously, this is the height of recklessness.

I would love to preach abstinence, but I want to be as realistic as possible. So I will outline the the following imperative points.

1. Students should not have sex. School life is crazy, and students do a lot of crazy things. You can't afford to put your life in someone else's hand just in the name of dating or boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. If you must have sex, please use protection; if you won't use protection, don't have sex. Never do raw.

2. Those in a long distance relationship, especially when there is nothing concrete on ground, should not have sex without protection. Don't be so eager to go down without condom just because you are getting to see each other after a long while. Bleep love; your life matters more. Don't do raw.

3. For one-night standers, brothel customers, and guys that go down with random girls or the so-called side chicks, always use protection. Don't do raw.

4. The mentality that doing it raw or having flesh to flesh sex is the best or the sweetest must be stopped. Trust me, you don't want to exchange one minute or fifteen minutes pleasure with HIV. You don't! If you know the wonders that HIV/AIDS can do, you won't be able to summon the erection to do raw.

5. You may think that having HIV is no longer the death sentence it used to be because the HIV drugs are effective. The antiretrovirals are doing a great job, but they have their drawbacks too. You don't want to find out these drawbacks personally.

6. Doing raw is not a sign of bravery or the height of enjoyment. It is the height of foolishness!

7. Do raw, get HIV and you can kiss your life and dreams good-bye.

Please it is time you assume responsibility for your life and lead a responsible life.

*For the record, I'm -ve, but I've seen the wonders of HIV/AIDS and I can testify to its brutality. The shit is scary, and it is still the greatest fucker of humanity... Graver than Bubonic Plague, Spanish Influenza, Ebola, etc*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by falconey(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Say no to raw

5 Likes

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by falconey(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
Please how much is a carton of CD?

1 Like

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by queenceline: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
school life is scary, you see alot of things that you'll begin to wonder how you got there in the first place. raw sex is the devils food, its enticing and alluring till you end up in hot soup.

1 Like

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Akkord4gov: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hagdkgfbsdhfjkfjsghdkrjtiebfksaj

1 Like

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by cosby02(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
Is that all undecided
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Akkord4gov: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
falconey:
Please how much is a carton of CD?

CD is now costly o especially for those of us wey no dey use made in Naija CD. Dollar don affect the importation of CD

1 Like

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2016
What the fvck is you saying? How can HIV be graver than Ebola that kills within a month??

Anyways your message is clear, from today onward, am zipping up. No more sex.

Am serious.

Very serious.
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
K
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
queenceline:
school life is scary, you see alot of things that you'll begin to wonder how you got there in the first place. raw sex is the devils food, its enticing and alluring till you end up in hot soup.

Perfect analogy.

1 Like

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ladrang:
I saw a girl I know about a month ago in school with a bump on her stomach. Obviously, she's pregnant! I was like,' so this girl has been doing it raw all these while.' I was actully disappointed, but wasn't surprised. I'm disappointed because this is a young and beautiful girl with her whole life before her, but she has chosen to foolishly throw it away. I wasn't surprised because she was living the fast life. So it was only a matter of time before something happened. On a lighter note, I'm a bit happy for her because it was pregnancy afterall, and not that she got HIV. Had it been she got infected with HIV, her life and dreams would have been effectively ended.

Like this girl, many people today, especially youths in school, are living the fast life.I am not surprised, but what baffles me is that at this age, people still have the courage to have sex without protection. It beats my imagination that unmarried people seldom use condom these days. Seriously, this is the height of recklessness.

I would love to preach abstinence, but I want to be as realistic as possible. So I will outline the the following imperative points.

1. Students should not have sex. School life is crazy, and students do a lot of crazy things. You can't afford to put your life in someone else's hand just in the name of dating or boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. If you must have sex, please use protection; if you won't use protection, don't have sex. Never do raw.

2. Those in a long distance relationship, especially when there is nothing concrete on ground, should not have sex without protection. Don't be so eager to go down without condom just because you are getting to see each other after a long while. Bleep love; your life matters more. Don't do raw.

3. For one-night standers, brothel customers, and guys that go down with random girls or the so-called side chicks, always use protection. Don't do raw.

4. The mentality that doing it raw or having flesh to flesh sex is the best or the sweetest must be stopped. Trust me, you don't want to exchange one minute or fifteen minutes pleasure with HIV. You don't! If you know the wonders that HIV/AIDS can do, you won't be able to summon the erection to do raw.

5. You may think that having HIV is no longer the death sentence it used to be because the HIV drugs are effective. The antiretrovirals are doing a great job, but they have their drawbacks too. You don't want to find out these drawbacks personally.

6. Doing raw is not a sign of bravery or the height of enjoyment. It is the height of foolishness!

7. Do raw, get HIV and you can kiss your life and dreams good-bye.

Please it is time you assume responsibility for your life and lead a responsible life.

*For the record, I'm -ve, but I've seen the wonders of HIV/AIDS and I can testify to its brutality. The shit is scary, and it is still the greatest fucker of humanity... Graver than Bubonic Plague, Spanish Influenza, Ebola, etc*
it took d lady every ounce in her to keep dat baby
It's easy to abort but it's harder to keep a baby
She could av easily aborted the baby and move on wt her life
But she chose to keep d baby
I tink she deserves dome respect for dat
Nt backbiting

5 Likes

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
stupidity:
What the fvck is you saying? How can HIV be graver than Ebola that kills within a month??

Anyways your message is clear, from today onward, am zipping up. No more sex.

Am serious.

Very serious.

Ebola don't take up to one month before finishing its victim. It does within a week... in a sickening way. But isn't it better? Quick and fast, you know? But HIV/AIDS, a tortuous, slow but surely march to death, and that's aside other complexities attached like the trauma, stigmatisation, etc.

Please do change for real.
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
bardella1:
Nt backbiting

I'll likexto point out somethings.

In relating her case, I tried not to be judgemental. I tried to conceal her identity as best as I could. I'm not sentimentally attached to; just someone I her happen to know. Hundreds of girls might have their stomach bumping up now for all I know; so it could be any of them. Lastly, her story, although an inspiration, was secondary to the point; it was meant as an anecdote.

I seriously don't think I snitched!
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
bardella1:
Nt backbiting

I'll like to point out some things.

In relating her case, I tried not to be judgemental. I tried to conceal her identity as best as I could. I'm not sentimentally attached to her; just someone I happen to know. Hundreds of girls might have their stomach bumping up right now for all I know; so it could be any of them. Lastly, her story, although an inspiration, was secondary to the point; it was meant as an anecdote.

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ladrang:

I'll likexto point out somethings.

In relating her case, I tried not to be judgemental. I tried to conceal her identity as best as I could. I'm not sentimentally attached to; just someone I her happen to know. Hundreds of girls might have their stomach bumping up now for all I know; so it could be any of them. Lastly, her story, although an inspiration, was secondary to the point; it was meant as an anecdote.

point taken
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2016
I think I love this thread but I'm not totally agreeable to this school of thought.

1. Potent pre and post sex pills abound in the market now to guard against pregnancy.

2. With the pill invivo, what happened to withdrawal method?

3. Why not preach about faithfulness also? We all know condoms can break ... HIV can 'enter' as a result ... That will be guarded against when faithfulness is the slogan of d rel.

-It's not every time you'll have the condom. So far yo mutually faithful nathing to fear ma nigga . Raw sex + pills + faithfulness + withdrawal method is the code to the door into the room of unprotected sexual venture...

I'm just saying tho, I'm always No -No to premarital copulation. It's bad habit to fukc another man's wife.

1 Like

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by jmichlins(m): 4:44am On Mar 13, 2016
With the rate MouthAction is trending, hiv should be the least thing to worry about. way to go is faithfulness.

1 Like

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by 400billionman: 10:22am On Mar 13, 2016
Raw Nwanne.

1 Like

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
I think I love this thread but I'm not totally agreeable to this school of thought.

1. Potent pre and post sex pills abound in the market now to guard against pregnancy.

2. With the pill invivo, what happened to withdrawal method?

3. Why not preach about faithfulness also? We all know condoms can break ... HIV can 'enter' as a result ... That will be guarded against when faithfulness is the slogan of d rel.

-It's not every time you'll have the condom. So far yo mutually faithful nathing to fear ma nigga . Raw sex + pills + faithfulness + withdrawal method is the code to the door into the room of unprotected sexual venture...

I'm just saying tho, I'm always No -No to premarital copulation. It's bad habit to fukc another man's wife.

You've raised nice points... valid points. But you should know that this thread is not so much about pregnancy prevention as the prevention of STDs, although we can always ruminate on how pregnancy can be prevented as a side discussion to the main issue.

Also, you're right about faithfulness, but it is not as easy as it sounds, whatever way you want to look at it. Even in marriage, that is supposed to be built on a reasonable level of faithfulness, some randy husbands still take it upon themselves to cheat. How much more youths in their prime. Faithfulness is only valid if cheating can be 100% ruled out; but then, you can't rule out cheating. So faithfulness itself is a big risk.

We share the same view: no no to premarital copulation.
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by folamog(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2016
A lack of testing: You hear a lot of people brag about getting an HIV test, but how many people mention that they’ve gotten a full STD screening? You do realize that there are other diseases out there besides HIV right? In fact, many of these diseases, such as HPV, can kill both men and women. So, you meet that really handsome guy that every other girl wants, and he makes it clear that he’s not committed to you (which translates to the fact that he can do whatever he wants). You responsibly ask him his HIV status. He impresses you by showing up with a clean bill of health from his doctor, disclosing his latest negative HIV test results (assuming you wait to see the results before having s*x, which many people do not), and you take the condom off (for either oral, vaginal or a**l intercourse – a condom is supposed to be worn for all three, right?). Do you think you’re completely safe? Think again. The bottom line? There are other diseases out there besides HIV and people are catching a lot of them. Also, if you like that man, chances are that other women like him too. Finally, if he’s not a man that is careful about his s****l health or buys into the BS notion that black men are supposed to sleep around, chances are that he’s got a disease that even he doesn’t know anything about. When my friend (a strong black man who is not part of the “CDC conspiracy”) went to a barbershop and tested 20 black men for Chlamydia, he found that over half of them were infected and had no idea. Why? Because people don’t get regularly tested for that disease until they start showing serious and painful symptoms.
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by folamog(m): 11:34am On Mar 13, 2016
a man sleeping with lots of women who rarely gets a full STD screening has a very good chance of being a carrier of one of the major STDs (the same is true for women who like to “get around”). Also, any woman sleeping with him and touching his G*******a with either her mouth, a**s or v****a has a good chance at being infected. That’s just a simple fact. Hence the multiplier effect, the STD just keeps going round. For too many men, the question of whether or not you should sleep with a woman is simple: “Is she attractive?” If the answer is “yes,” then you’re supposed to have s*x with her. Many women, unfortunately, have adopted the same irresponsible policy. A lot of fleeting relationships come and go without any knowledge of whose g******s were there before your own. Conversations about STD screenings and HIV status tend to dampen the mood, and that person who is “fine as hayell” brings so much pleasure into your bones that you might be tempted to believe that the things you’re doing together can’t possibly hurt you. This is what leads to disaster.

1 Like

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by firstking01(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:
Say no to raw
but yes to smackdowncheesy
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by falconey(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
but yes to smackdowncheesy
Laugh wan tear my belle
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by firstking01(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:

Laugh wan tear my belle
grin
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by chigoizie7(m): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please who are all these people to detect what is good or what is bad for our lives?

Must everyone go to skul?

Must all of use be like dangote?

See, if she is comfortable fvcking all types of prick and enjoying it, so be it.

If she saw nothing wrong in being a mother @ a tender age, so be it( @least she is an adult)

Why does society detect for us what happens in our lives? A society full of corrupt people? A society full of hypocrites? A society that will do exam malpractice to pass exams and den come here to detect who is wrong and who is right?

D society that will give high table chairs for men/women who do all sorts of bad things to be elites ot the society and den come back to tell us what is morally right and what is morally wrong?

Education is good, protection from std's are good. Let it be an advice to all, and not a cup to measure who is bad, good, wrong or right in d society.

1 Like

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
folamog:
A lack of testing: You hear a lot of people brag about getting an HIV test, but how many people mention that they’ve gotten a full STD screening? You do realize that there are other diseases out there besides HIV right? In fact, many of these diseases, such as HPV, can kill both men and women. So, you meet that really handsome guy that every other girl wants, and he makes it clear that he’s not committed to you (which translates to the fact that he can do whatever he wants). You responsibly ask him his HIV status. He impresses you by showing up with a clean bill of health from his doctor, disclosing his latest negative HIV test results (assuming you wait to see the results before having s*x, which many people do not), and you take the condom off (for either oral, vaginal or a**l intercourse – a condom is supposed to be worn for all three, right?). Do you think you’re completely safe? Think again. The bottom line? There are other diseases out there besides HIV and people are catching a lot of them. Also, if you like that man, chances are that other women like him too. Finally, if he’s not a man that is careful about his s****l health or buys into the BS notion that black men are supposed to sleep around, chances are that he’s got a disease that even he doesn’t know anything about. When my friend (a strong black man who is not part of the “CDC conspiracy”) went to a barbershop and tested 20 black men for Chlamydia, he found that over half of them were infected and had no idea. Why? Because people don’t get regularly tested for that disease until they start showing serious and painful symptoms.

Fantastic contribution, thanks. CDC conspiracy?? It rings a bell. If it is what I'm thinking, don't let us go there. You don't sound like a Nigerian, are you?
Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
chigoizie7:
Please who are all these people to detect what is good or what is bad for our lives?

Must everyone go to skul?

Must all of use be like dangote?

See, if she is comfortable fvcking all types of prick and enjoying it, so be it.

If she saw nothing wrong in being a mother @ a tender age, so be it( @least she is an adult)

Why does society detect for us what happens in our lives? A society full of corrupt people? A society full of hypocrites? A society that will do exam malpractice to pass exams and den come here to detect who is wrong and who is right?

D society that will give high table chairs for men/women who do all sorts of bad things to be elites ot the society and den come back to tell us what is morally right and what is morally wrong?

Education is good, protection from std's are good. Let it be an advice to all, and not a cup to measure who is bad, good, wrong or right in d society.

Sometimes, thinking like this is what plunge the world into anarchy. I know it is a free world, but at the end we are all collectively responsible to one another, checking each other's excesses or else everything will be in a mess.

Lemme ask, why did God wrote the Bible or Allah the Quran? Are they being bossy, right? Poking their divine nose in human affairs? Why do countries have constitutions? You see, my friend, there must be a way to judge ourselves; it has nothing to do with feeling holier than thou or trying to paint some good or some bad.

You asked why the society like to determine the way we should live, a corrupt and hypocritical society at that. You may not be far from the truth, but I see those questions as a sign of you being unnecessarily paranoid. No one is perfect. I didn't even present myself as a saint. However, we mustn't lie down because of our imperfection and watch insanity march on our faces. You may call it hypocrisy if you like.

And for the record, no one is trying to judge no one. I just gave my opinion about all these shi.ts. You may shove it to the ditch if you want. I still liked your post though!

1 Like

Re: Before You Have That Sex, Check In by SeunDobo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless............all of them

(1) (Reply)

Lalasticlala / 10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.