Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. (20514 Views)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2017). / Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2016)! / Special Forces Units And Operators Of The Nigerian Armed Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by Ayomi088(m): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Good to know
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by badonkadonk: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2016
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
One APC the whole video , one Canon , wrecked trucks, bad looking and unkept soldiers ....very poor video tbh , I was expecting better than this, im afraid to confirm that Cameroon can March on Nigeria in less than a month . besides there is no way Nigeria has 150.000 active duty personnel, if should b something around 50.000-70.000.

Bak in the day of Abacha and Babangida... Who born Cameroon to raise nose to naija.. Dem wan die Ni...

Buh now their military strength no be play o... Naija vs Cameroon gendarmes...!?

Bruv leave o.... Unless naija force all im citizens to join fight.. We no go reach handle those craze people for now..
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by doskie(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2016
Leboska:
What an insult to Africa this same tag tag soldiers who can't defeat Boko haram but shot at unarmed protesters. under this thing called gmb we are just the ant of Africa. South Africa has taken the "G" in our giant & Morocco has kept the "I" so we are left with "ant".
you have no brain in your head at all.
why not join the army and get posted to the north so you defeat bh.
the ones fighting and dying everyday are not older than you.
have you ever heard of guerilla war fare?
do you think if bh was a conventional force they would withstand NA for even a day? stop judging the effort of soldiers from the luxury amd comfort of your home. join the force. engage in battles and then come back to make a comment. dont quote me and feel safe.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by marshborn(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2016
Self deceit.
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2016
which pride?

Nigerian solders are animals with no discipline and no respect for human rights raping helpless women at every given opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2016
KingMEXX:
Well, they've done a good job against boko haram thus far. At least, no more Videos of Shekau beating his flat chest or any of their other propaganda videos

But labelling them "Pride of Africa"...Isn't that blasphemous to countries like Egypt, South Africa, Morocco to name a few. Well, Pride of West Africa is tolerable

We are not half as sophisticated as our African brothers in terms of Equipment and war strategy.

Anyway, thank God for Boko haram insurgency, our army would have still been in the era of clubs n stones

Baba read well,'west Africa'
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by seunakin231(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2016
Leboska:
What an insult to Africa this same tag tag soldiers who can't defeat Boko haram but shot at unarmed protesters. under this thing called gmb we are just the ant of Africa. South Africa has taken the "G" in our giant & Morocco has kept the "I" so we are left with "ant".
West africa they say, phaps, they have been doing a fantastic job so far, @ least better than the last administration who had bulky cash squandered on arms deal..
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by Ahmed3rdjuly: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2016
B. Muazu. Saw you in this video. May God continue to guide and increase you as you continue to cross the line for our great nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by Lifestone(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2016
Leboska:
I thought the OP referred to West Africa, and to the best of my knowledge, South Africa and Morocco are outside WA (maybe the post was modified).
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by davide470(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2016
Joavid:
which pride?

[s]Nigerian solders are animals with no discipline and no respect for human rights raping helpless women at every given opportunity.[/s]

Smh!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by hamzeiy: 11:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Mynd44:
I just watched that video. I think we need to make more of this to increase confidence in the armed forces.

At least we have gone past those days when Boko Haram felt invincible and did this (see attached picture)
i remember that video..it was a horrible period in this country.thank God for the level of sanity we have now
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by SirAweezy(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2016
AheadMarket:

So, now, you wanna equate Al Qaeda with Boko Haram?
If Al Qaeda enters Nigeria, 24 hours they'll sink this place

No terrorist has killed morethan boko haram in just one year... so boko haram is still the most deadly terrorist and 3rd richest as at 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by alaskido(m): 11:42am On Mar 13, 2016
All these guns, ammunitions and equipment they are using to fight Boko Haram as at March 2015; are they the substandard ones bought by Dasuki and GEJ? I tire for this country o. I do not know who to believe anymore.
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by Jacko1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Very laudable.... Wen we win boko haram now these battle hardened men go deal wif civilians anyhow.... Afta boko haram is defeated if i see soldier i go jus take off.... Cos their new battle hardened slap no go be here.
I pity all dose agbero wey try soldier.... Dem no go know wetin hit dem
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by hunterden: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
That's a bloody lie. This rag tag armies called terrorists are all desame.bunch of cowards and child killers.they can't do battle on open grounds and they rely heavily on human shields. You don't expect an army that plays by rules of engagement to just bomb both terrorist and innocent civilians. That's why it's very hard to win wars like this. Search and destroy is a hard job for any military.it won't take the army to carpet bomb all this areas but at the end of the day you all wil shout genocide
AheadMarket:

So, now, you wanna equate Al Qaeda with Boko Haram?
If Al Qaeda enters Nigeria, 24 hours they'll sink this place
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by Aplaudez(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Looking forward joining you guys soon! shocked

Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by britbuz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leboska:

Hahahahahahaha... Clown grin
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by Litmus: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
How the mighty has fallen. We're no longer pride of Africa,we're now pride of sneaky and insipid West Africa. A nation the size, economy and significance of Nigeria should be among the ranks of Brazil, Indonesia, Pakistan,India,Algeria not wallowing in the woyabase of life among the likes of Ghana and Cameroon.
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by Gozzzy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nigerian Armed Forces... The Disgrace of West Africa!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by banmee(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
babdap:
No one is contesting that.

They are not a fighting force nor military. They are a rag tag collection of vigilates. They are at best a disgrace to everyone. Beating civilians, zero training, inadequately trained and equipped. You are the only one not contesting that.
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by kingin: 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leboska:
I think you should go and obtain NDA form and see what it takes to be a Nigeria army
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by captainjoh(m): 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
seangy4konji:
Dem deh try but they are still useless army.

just like ur useless br***, receive sense
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by captainjoh(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
AheadMarket:
So, now, you wanna equate Al Qaeda with Boko Haram? If Al Qaeda enters Nigeria, 24 hours they'll sink this place
funny, so you want to equate Nigeria with US?
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by captainjoh(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
badonkadonk:
Hmmm.... We still have a long way to go... I miss the days of Abacha and Babangida... Not because they were wonderful people (as majority of us know they weren't).. Buh because nobody and I mean nobody could mess with our military strenght...

Mehn! The way they wear their uniforms lasan... To join military go dey hungry u...

Very over starched something, very over polished shoes.. Neat to the point that angels in heaven go dey envy... Our weaponry was superb..

Unlike now.. Wey be say!? angry

Buh I still have hope.. That one day we would fully regain our lost glory..

that was in the military regime, them say na democracy we dey now
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by SirShymexx: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Loool.

With what I saw in that video - it won't take a 3rd tier country 48 hours to destroy Nigeria and capture everyone.

Thank God the world has moved on from slavery days.
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by seangy4konji: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na ur papa useless brain u deh step on so...u nor get respect...
captainjoh:

Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by seangy4konji: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2016

captainjoh:

Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by captainjoh(m): 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
seangy4konji:

bro get a life, konji or what ever won't safe you. Lakwafool
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by seangy4konji: 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Dat is d problem with kids of nowadays.u nor get brain at all. You quoted me and insulted me for no reason. Now make I get a life. You weh deh create thread cos of 50 naira weh u borrow from Mtn?who needs to get a life

You better focus cos u still v a long way to go.

May God in his infinite mercies help your sorry life.
captainjoh:

bro get a life, konji or what ever won't safe you. Lakwafool
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by jasent(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
KingMEXX:
Well, they've done a good job against boko haram thus far. At least, no more Videos of Shekau beating his flat chest or any of their other propaganda videos

But labelling them "Pride of Africa"...Isn't that blasphemous to countries like Egypt, South Africa, Morocco to name a few. Well, Pride of West Africa is tolerable

We are not half as sophisticated as our African brothers in terms of Equipment and war strategy.is moroco west Africa?hv u checked Africa map,to ascertain where Egypt is located?

Anyway, thank God for Boko haram insurgency, our army would have still been in the era of clubs n stones
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by RickyTan: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
KingMEXX:

We are not half as sophisticated as our African brothers in terms of Equipment and war strategy.

All these countries that you mentioned as the African standard have NO battlefield experience may be in the last 50 years. Nigerian military is a highly confident FIGHTING military not the parade ground militaries that you mentioned. They future is bright.
Re: Nigerian Armed Forces, Pride Of West Africa. by iamord(m): 4:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
Litmus:
How the mighty has fallen. We're no longer pride of Africa,we're now pride of sneaky and insipid West Africa. A nation the size, economy and significance of Nigeria should be among the ranks of Brazil, Indonesia, Pakistan,India,Algeria not wallowing in the woyabase of life among the likes of Ghana and Cameroon.
everyone believes in what they have in them and feels they deserve the top spot... Well the top spot is not for wishful thinkers but those who map into the future. Is it Ghana or Cameroon fault that u find yourself in such demise? When then make silly comparisons. Keep comparing instead of facing the hard reality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$15bn Arms Deals: Panel Traces N2bn To Five Children Of Ex-army Chief / Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice / Angry Oyo APC Members Pelt Ganduje, Entourage With Sachet Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.