Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Alumni Details For Nigeria Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alumni Details For Nigeria Schools (448 Views)

39 Trade Subjects Irrelevant, Says Alumni Group - The Nation / Futminna Announces Screening Details For 2017/2018 Admission Exercise / 7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alumni Details For Nigeria Schools by myinvest: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2016
I am not sure if you also had this thought while in school. I remember while in my undergraduate days, I always wonder why Alumni's don't do more to help the school in terms of facilities. Imagine if the Alumni for each department in the university provide some facility for their Alma mata.. So, i thought to myself once I graduate and start work I will make sure I get involve with the Alma mater and give back to the school.

More than 7years down the line, I'm still wondering why i have not done anything.. Then it stuck me just like everyone else.. you just don't even know if the Alumni exist or is Active.

Please can we use this thread for Alumni's exco to put done their secretariat Information for ex-student to get involve.
Re: Alumni Details For Nigeria Schools by ourkobo: 1:00am On Mar 13, 2016
ok FTC tins
Re: Alumni Details For Nigeria Schools by myinvest: 11:51am On Mar 14, 2016
myinvest:
I am not sure if you also had this thought while in school. I remember while in my undergraduate days, I always wonder why Alumni's don't do more to help the school in terms of facilities. Imagine if the Alumni for each department in the university provide some facility for their Alma mata.. So, i thought to myself once I graduate and start work I will make sure I get involve with the Alma mater and give back to the school.

More than 7years down the line, I'm still wondering why i have not done anything.. Then it stuck me just like everyone else.. you just don't even know if the Alumni exist or is Active.

Please can we use this thread for Alumni's exco to put done their secretariat Information for ex-student to get involve.

@Lalasticalala abeg help get this one to the correct people

(1) (Reply)

APM Terminals Present Cheques To Scholarship Winners Tomorrow / I Nid Ur Advice / 2016/2017 Uniben Aspirant Post Utme Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.