Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari (600 Views)

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 1:03am On Mar 13, 2016
sadWhy won't I shout Sai Baba when Boko Haram that used to move boldly with brand new HILUX is subjected to old rickety vans. When today the major arms manufacturer and supplier had been arrested.
Why won't I shout Sai Baba, when right now, the EFCC is snooping the accounts of all judges, and the revolution that would kick away the corrupt elements shall surpass what Ghana witnessed. Many of the corrupt judges are panicking right now.
Why won't I shout Sai Baba when the mighty and powerful no longer feel they are above the law. When they use our stolen funds to support their corrupt lifestyle. Now they and their children who are top members of the disciples of corruption complain the most because no more money to steal.
It is only one year, this man is slowly building the foundations to that Nigeria of our dreams. A nation where we shall not encourage nor applaud shortcuts. A nation where only those who truly seek legitimate money shall strive.
Home and abroad, our lost glory and values is daily restored mostly because we have a leader whose integrity is world class and renowned. He is taking Nigeria to heights never achieved before. For how else would one explain our own country leading Russia, Saudi Arabia and many others to arrest the slide in crashing oil price?
Rome they say wasn't built in a day, for the ruins of time past cannot be replaced overnight. For they say it is easier to destroy than it is to build. But verily I say unto you, we are building, and we are on the right path.
I am sorry for those who fail to see it. Sometimes, we blame you not, for when a people have been subjected to mediocrity for too long, their entire system is resistant to change. In time, like 7Up, the difference would surely be clear.
I would not only #SupportBuhari, I would also #ThankGodForBuhari and above all #PrayForBuhari.

God truly loves Nigeria. Indeed, if not for God, with the many ills that have befallen us, we ought not to exist anymore on the map. But for His grace, we survive still, and now march on to becoming what the world know we are capable of-WORLD POWER.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by idupaul: 1:16am On Mar 13, 2016
You are definitely on a social media payroll.. Truth must be told Buhari has failed thus far

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Op i agree with u 100%.
In d next 3 years, all these enemy of progress wailers/IPOB tauts will be silenced because by then the positive change will be visible to d blind.

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by savio93(m): 2:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Hmmmmmmm...APC fanatics roaming around Nairaland, Pls OP how much were you paid for this publicity stunt?

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Leboska(m): 2:16am On Mar 13, 2016
When their mentor is the President why won't they want to stop.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Said Nigeria’s Economy Is Beyond Buhari’s Control – Lai Mohammed / Deplorable State Of The Roads At Apapa / Why We Don’t Have Fuel - Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.