Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari (4012 Views)

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:48am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Sacrifice for $1m weekly travel or for N170 per litre fuel? Explain!

Yes, because ultimately, the ECA account is been funded with the difference from crude oil sale. Diplomatic relations with other countries on the high and the yield of investor from Qatar wanting to invest in Nigeria. Investors other country including America are wanting to invest in their country due to their wealth.
As for the fuel scarcity hold the canals wanting status quote be maintained to enrich there selves at the detriments of nigeria.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Let me know when you have something to say.

When it ain't broken don't fix it. Bear that in mind next time.

Now run along and go que for fuel. Don't forget to go with your you-pass-your-face-them-dey-face-you generator or else petrol stations attendants won't sell to you.

#sufferingandsmiling is real.

And be happy, to enrich the thieves that stolen our collective wealth, during the healthy periods.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by micolomotors(m): 6:52am On Mar 13, 2016
If u like sit with buhari, it wouldn't change the fact dt he has failed..Useless APC paid Agent...
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2016
micolomotors:
If u like sit with buhari, it wouldn't change the fact dt he has failed..Useless APC paid Agent...
Maybe you are the useless paid wailer.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 7:01am On Mar 13, 2016
Thieves like Amechi, Tinubu, Okorocha, Oshimole, IBB, Atiku, Abacha, OBJ, Abdusalami, Danjuma, Fashola, Ambode etc you meant?

Hahahahaha go que for fuel abeg. You ain't making sense.

mandhi:

And be happy, to enrich the thieves that stolen our collective wealth, during the healthy periods.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2016
Go to twitter and see how your people are buying wailers forms.

You may be hungry, poor hopeless and dejected so you are not talking coherently. Let me know when you are sober. Mind you I understand.
mandhi:

Yes, because ultimately, the ECA account is been funded with the difference from crude oil sale. Diplomatic relations with other countries on the high and the yield of investor from Qatar wanting to invest in Nigeria. Investors other country including America are wanting to invest in their country due to their wealth.
As for the fuel scarcity hold the canals wanting status quote be maintained to enrich there selves at the detriments of nigeria.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mikolo80: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Keep collecting N5k brown envelope, the same N5k promised to all unemployed youths, now being given to only APC e-rats to defend grossly clueless Buhari at all costs.

Tell me the difference between you and Isau who sold his birthright for a pot of porridge.

it is only pdp members that talk about 5 k. we voted to jail your looting assess
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Gora12: 7:37am On Mar 13, 2016
While people out there are suffering u are busy here typing rubbish Nonsense undecided angry
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2016
You voted to jail people better than you?

Hahahahaha you are quite funny.

Talk about shooting oneself on the knees.

You voted to jail others but you are now the one in economic jail.

By this time next year only your skeleton will be talking as hunget would have dealt you a heavy blow.

Even the N5k brown envelope you won't see again.

Suffering and smiling zombie.

mikolo80:
it is only pdp members that talk about 5 k. we voted to jail your looting assess
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by doingood: 9:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Op u are indeed a Big fool. I know thousand of graduates that lost there jobs. My younger bro was affected. U sold ur conscience cos of money APC paid u. U hv lost ur senses. U need God in ur life asap.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by DaBullIT(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2016
One of the truthful and most beautiful posts i've read here in a long time

Well done

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2016
doingood:
Op u are indeed a Big fool. I know thousand of graduates that lost there jobs. My younger bro was affected. U sold ur conscience cos of money APC paid u. U hv lost ur senses. U need God in ur life asap.
As did you.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
mandhi:

It's not been blind to all issues but taking the problems one at a time. I urge you to try and shield your anger for the in control, be open and objective to the facts and societal and political problems, then you will understand the slow process of the re-building.
I'm completely not angry. Far from it lol. I just think that you and other of this guys ardent supporters are not being realistic or rational. You so badly want to love your president but you forget that love is blind.

The anti-corruption measures are all well and good, but they are merely a facade to pretend to the people that he and his administration are doing something. There's no way he can charge or try everyone or let's say even anyone that has stolen Nigerias money. Alot of them are long dead, and of the ones still living for example, how do we know that people like Dangote too didn't steal "Nigerias money"? Or even the lovely Tinubu who helped put Buhari in power. So you can see it is a pointless and fruitless fight. Put there to trick the people and you can quote me on this lol. I would provide more examples but i hate ranting on this section.

Just read publications like the Economist and the New York Times, and know that there is a far larger conspiracy than you are aware of. Bigger powers are at work, not just the will of the Nigerian people. Buhari is the puppet/puppy/stooge for the Anglo-Saxon world. Britain and America want Buhari to focus on decimating Boko Haram, which is impossible (they are an islamic terrorist group, they will be here until Christ returns; the terrorists around the world including isis, has America destroyed them? No. Because it is impossible. And yet their country moves forward with more pressing matters like education and health reform because they know that that is what's gonna affect more people. Nigerians apparently aren't so wise. So they sent their boy on a fools errand so he will run around and not accomplish amything good in his presidency)
And they want him to end corruption which is utterly bogus because corruption occurs everywhere!! Even in the US especially among the so called 1%. Go study it. Even if Buhari wants anti corruption reforms, his point shouldn't be dragging back all the old looting babas and mamas but making it so that it cannot continue from this day forth. His presidency is so backward thinking, I'm sorry to say, like the man himself.

He needs to at least improve the electrical sector. Stop pandering to the wishes of the white world and "all these things shall be added unto him". Not corruption and boko haram. Light, water and jobs. Nigerians need to tell him that's what they want.

Sorry for the long tori grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I'm completely not angry. Far from it lol. I just think that you and other of this guys ardent supporters are not being realistic or rational. You so badly want to love your president but you forget that love is blind.

The anti-corruption measures are all well and good, but they are merely a facade to pretend to the people that he and his administration are doing something. There's no way he can charge or try everyone or let's say even anyone that has stolen Nigerias money. Alot of them are long dead, and of the ones still living for example, how do we know that people like Dangote too didn't steal "Nigerias money"? Or even the lovely Tinubu who helped put Buhari in power. So you can see it is a pointless and fruitless fight. Put there to trick the people and you can quote me on this lol. I would provide more examples but i hate ranting on this section.

Just read publications like the Economist and the New York Times, and know that there is a far larger conspiracy than you are aware of. Bigger powers are at work, not just the will of the Nigerian people. Buhari is the puppet/puppy/stooge for the Anglo-Saxon world. Britain and America want Buhari to focus on decimating Boko Haram, which is impossible (they are an islamic terrorist group, they will be here until Christ returns; the terrorists around the world including isis, has America destroyed them? No. Because it is impossible. And yet their country moves forward with more pressing matters like education and health reform because they know that that is what's gonna affect more people. Nigerians apparently aren't so wise. So they sent their boy on a fools errand so he will run around and not accomplish amything good in his presidency)
And they want him to end corruption which is utterly bogus because corruption occurs everywhere!! Even in the US especially among the so called 1%. Go study it. Even if Buhari wants anti corruption reforms, his point shouldn't be dragging back all the old looting babas and mamas but making it so that it cannot coninue from this day forth. His presidency is so backward thinking, I'm sorry to say, like the man himself.

He needs to at least improve the electrical sector. Stop pandering to the wishes of the white world and "all these things shall be added unto him". Not corruption and boko haram. Light, water and jobs. Nigerians need to tell him that's what they want.

Hmmmm. Nice...

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hmmmm. Nice...
I'm flattered you feel so sah grin
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by ifihearam: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
mandhi:

Look in the mirror and tell who the fool is?

YOU
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by blackpanda: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
So so true! Buhari is God sent. Any intelligent and honest patriot can see he means well for Nigeria. And with time we will get there!

Sai Baba
God bless my President!
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Rolings: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
pamellla:
ode....I pray it's not too late before u understand. Buhari ko Foolari ni

You are better off making meals and making children that come put your mouth in topics you don't know nothing about.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Rolings: 1:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Keep collecting N5k brown envelope, the same N5k promised to all unemployed youths, now being given to only APC e-rats to defend grossly clueless Buhari at all costs.

Tell me the difference between you and Isau who sold his birthright for a pot of porridge.

You people and your obsession with the brown envelope, I'm now very sure you guys are angry because the brown envelope didn't get to you. The funny thing about you anti buhari critics is that you don't criticize the government on issues but innuendoes like Brown envelope,no certificate,islamization ,aisha rice , fasola bore hole but you never have any tangible criticism in economy, anti corruption,diversification of economy, fuel subsidy, foreign reserve e.t.c and do you know why? Because you know that the government is trying to clean the mess you caused. All your criticisms are an attempt to distract the government
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Keep defending him that he's trying to clean up the mess till hunger finishes you.

Nigeria was rated as the No 1 economy in Africa under GEJ and it has now fallen to No 14 under Buhari.

Now tell me whose Government was characterised by mess.

APC are you not ashamed of yourselves?

Rolings:

You people and your obsession with the brown envelope, I'm now very sure you guys are angry because the brown envelope didn't get to you. The funny thing about you anti buhari critics is that you don't criticize the government on issues but innuendoes like Brown envelope,no certificate,islamization ,aisha rice , fasola bore hole but you never have any tangible criticism in economy, anti corruption,diversification of economy, fuel subsidy, foreign reserve e.t.c and do you know why? Because you know that the government is trying to clean the mess you caused. All your criticisms are an attempt to distract the government
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by ashjay001(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
mandhi:
sadWhy won't I shout Sai Baba when Boko Haram that used to move boldly with brand new HILUX is subjected to old rickety vans. When today the major arms manufacturer and supplier had been arrested.
Why won't I shout Sai Baba, when right now, the EFCC is snooping the accounts of all judges, and the revolution that would kick away the corrupt elements shall surpass what Ghana witnessed. Many of the corrupt judges are panicking right now.
Why won't I shout Sai Baba when the mighty and powerful no longer feel they are above the law. When they use our stolen funds to support their corrupt lifestyle. Now they and their children who are top members of the disciples of corruption complain the most because no more money to steal.
It is only one year, this man is slowly building the foundations to that Nigeria of our dreams. A nation where we shall not encourage nor applaud shortcuts. A nation where only those who truly seek legitimate money shall strive.
Home and abroad, our lost glory and values is daily restored mostly because we have a leader whose integrity is world class and renowned. He is taking Nigeria to heights never achieved before. For how else would one explain our own country leading Russia, Saudi Arabia and many others to arrest the slide in crashing oil price?
Rome they say wasn't built in a day, for the ruins of time past cannot be replaced overnight. For they say it is easier to destroy than it is to build. But verily I say unto you, we are building, and we are on the right path.
I am sorry for those who fail to see it. Sometimes, we blame you not, for when a people have been subjected to mediocrity for too long, their entire system is resistant to change. In time, like 7Up, the difference would surely be clear.
I would not only #SupportBuhari, I would also #ThankGodForBuhari and above all #PrayForBuhari.

God truly loves Nigeria. Indeed, if not for God, with the many ills that have befallen us, we ought not to exist anymore on the map. But for His grace, we survive still, and now march on to becoming what the world know we are capable of-WORLD POWER.

@bolade005, come read another optimist.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Rolings: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Keep defending him that he's trying to clean up the mess till hunger finishes you.

Nigeria was rated as the No 1 economy in Africa under GEJ and it has now fallen to No 14 under Buhari.

Now tell me whose Government was characterised by mess.

APC are you not ashamed of yourselves?

Haaaaaaaaa na you dey do the rating?
Anybody that believe in the PDP should bury their heads in shame and apologise to Nigerians. How can a government allow cabals to run every aspect of a country's economy from fuel subsidy cabal to budget cabal ghost workers cabal forex cabal e.t.c the worst person is NOI. Without any data to back it up she approved and paid over 1.4trillion naira to subsidy cabals even as the previous years subsidy payment was only 300billion . Thiefs all you pdp
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Lsofdk(m): 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
MrsPhyno:

And they want him to end corruption which is utterly bogus because corruption occurs everywhere!! Even in the US especially among the so called 1%. Go study it. Even if Buhari wants anti corruption reforms, his point shouldn't be dragging back all the old looting babas and mamas but making it so that it cannot continue from this day forth. His presidency is so backward thinking, I'm sorry to say, like the man himself.

you deserve a kiss for this

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
You talk about cabal like you are not in Nigeria.

The cattle rearing cabals that made naira fall fro$ N186 per $1 to N310 and the ones causing the fuel scarcity will be laughing seriously at you now. APC shamefully resign. You got no strong holds.

Rolings:

Haaaaaaaaa na you dey do the rating?
Anybody that believe in the PDP should bury their heads in shame and apologise to Nigerians. How can a government allow cabals to run every aspect of a country's economy from fuel subsidy cabal to budget cabal ghost workers cabal forex cabal e.t.c the worst person is NOI. Without any data to back it up she approved and paid over 1.4trillion naira to subsidy cabals even as the previous years subsidy payment was only 300billion . Thiefs all you pdp
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Rolings: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
You talk about cabal like you are not in Nigeria.

The cattle rearing cabals that made naira fall fro$ N186 per $1 to N310 and the ones causing the fuel scarcity will be laughing seriously at you now. APC shamefully resign. You got no strong holds.

E dey pain am grin grin grin grin grin
I told you all that if dollar like make e reach 1000naira e go come back down ,your plans with the dollar failed
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Only a mad person laughs at himself when others are sympathising with him.

Kwontinue.

Rolings:

E dey pain am grin grin grin grin grin
I told you all that if dollar like make e reach 1000naira e go come back down ,your plans with the dollar failed
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Rolings: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:

Kwontinue.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Rolings: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:

Kwontinue.

Go siddon for kitchen ,leave political discussions to those that have ideas and not bigoted children of hate like you
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by tuniski: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
mandhi:

As did I pray you understand that re-bulding take longer time and sacrifice than destruction.
Buhari not a builder cos we were far better than this under those they termed destroyers!

Just ask yourself and then comb the streets :are u better off today than a year ago? U will realize your folly.
The entire nation is wailing except buhari's zombies suffering and smiling !
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Keep exposing your ghetto background with your gutter behaviour. Low down dirty shitt.

Rolings:

Go siddon for kitchen ,leave political discussions to those that have ideas and not bigoted children of hate like you
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Rolings: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
amtaken:
Keep exposing your ghetto background with your gutter behaviour. Low down dirty shitt.

As a gentleman I will stop this, it's obvious You are pained lady or is it frustration ?
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
Even armed robbers wear suits on Sundays and claim to be gentlemen.

Lokie.

Rolings:

As a gentleman I will stop this, it's obvious You are pained lady or is it frustration ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Elite Members Of Biafra Security Service- Pictures / Its Official : Nigeria is Cameroons BITCH !! / Has Adeleke Lost Both Ways? Senator Gone And Governorship Gone....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.