Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari (4011 Views)

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 1:03am On Mar 14, 2016
tuniski:

Buhari not a builder cos we were far better than this under those they termed destroyers!

Just ask yourself and then comb the streets :are u better off today than a year ago? U will realize your folly.
The entire nation is wailing except buhari's zombies suffering and smiling !
isn't it possible that stolen money was legitimised in Nigeria, through public officers and corrupt officials. Have you thought to ask won't corruption fight back. My friend you think pls.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 1:10am On Mar 14, 2016
ashjay001:

@bolade005, come read another optimist.
Hope and optimism, key to perseverance and success. While sarcasm and negative thinking keys to failure.
Let give the current gov't constructive criticism for her to succeed, for its to our benefits. Pray to GOD. Then Hope for the best in our country. NIGERIA
GOD Bless Nigeria and every place else.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 1:11am On Mar 14, 2016
ifihearam:

YOU
Then am sorry for you. Adios amigo
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 1:25am On Mar 14, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I'm completely not angry. Far from it lol. I just think that you and other of this guys ardent supporters are not being realistic or rational. You so badly want to love your president but you forget that love is blind.

The anti-corruption measures are all well and good, but they are merely a facade to pretend to the people that he and his administration are doing something. There's no way he can charge or try everyone or let's say even anyone that has stolen Nigerias money. Alot of them are long dead, and of the ones still living for example, how do we know that people like Dangote too didn't steal "Nigerias money"? Or even the lovely Tinubu who helped put Buhari in power. So you can see it is a pointless and fruitless fight. Put there to trick the people and you can quote me on this lol. I would provide more examples but i hate ranting on this section.

Just read publications like the Economist and the New York Times, and know that there is a far larger conspiracy than you are aware of. Bigger powers are at work, not just the will of the Nigerian people. Buhari is the puppet/puppy/stooge for the Anglo-Saxon world. Britain and America want Buhari to focus on decimating Boko Haram, which is impossible (they are an islamic terrorist group, they will be here until Christ returns; the terrorists around the world including isis, has America destroyed them? No. Because it is impossible. And yet their country moves forward with more pressing matters like education and health reform because they know that that is what's gonna affect more people. Nigerians apparently aren't so wise. So they sent their boy on a fools errand so he will run around and not accomplish amything good in his presidency)
And they want him to end corruption which is utterly bogus because corruption occurs everywhere!! Even in the US especially among the so called 1%. Go study it. Even if Buhari wants anti corruption reforms, his point shouldn't be dragging back all the old looting babas and mamas but making it so that it cannot continue from this day forth. His presidency is so backward thinking, I'm sorry to say, like the man himself.

He needs to at least improve the electrical sector. Stop pandering to the wishes of the white world and "all these things shall be added unto him". Not corruption and boko haram. Light, water and jobs. Nigerians need to tell him that's what they want.

Sorry for the long tori grin
No this is more constructive and free of vices, a lesson I want some other wailers to learn. I agree with you on some issue above, like the complete eradication of corruption at one go. I also agree that not all the people around the president are saint.( this is why the corruption campaign is slow and seen like been one sided) but the truth is, his already the president and the bits we can do is pray for him, when deviates from the track due to the bad elements around his, put him back on track with constructive argument free of sarcasm and vices. Then we can all hope for a better nation called Nigeria.
As regard to the broadband conspiracy, I don't indulge in that argument, this does not mean am saying they not true or don't really happen I choose not to follow that all.
Nice one above
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 1:28am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Go to twitter and see how your people are buying wailers forms.

You may be hungry, poor hopeless and dejected so you are not talking coherently. Let me know when you are sober. Mind you I understand.
Am not the Hungary type, hopeless type or dejected but hopefully and optimistic just like during the transformation period b4 my hopes was dashed.
Have a nice day or night.
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 2:12am On Mar 14, 2016
Of course you are not the Hungary type because you are not from Hungary. Keep suffering and smiling while Buhari keeps enriching himself with recovered loots and $1m allowance per foreign trip. Good luck.

mandhi:

Am not the Hungary type, hopeless type or dejected but hopefully and optimistic just like during the transformation period b4 my hopes was dashed.
Have a nice day or night.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:
Of course you are not the Hungary type because you are not from Hungary. Keep suffering and smiling while Buhari keeps enriching himself with recovered loots and $1m allowance per foreign trip. Good luck.

Babe, you really have their time ooh.
Just laugh at their stupidity and move on...
Don't allow them drag you to their smelly level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by ashjay001(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2016
mandhi:

Hope and optimism, key to perseverance and success. While sarcasm and negative thinking keys to failure.
Let give the current gov't constructive criticism for her to succeed, for its to our benefits. Pray to GOD. Then Hope for the best in our country. NIGERIA

We're on d same side.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2016
amtaken:

Highlighting Hungary. Due to my own typography error does not in anyway make me an illiterate. Thanks anyway for the highlighted error. I want to believe you got massage been passed.
Same here
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mandhi(m): 8:54am On Mar 14, 2016
ashjay001:

We're on d same side.
Alright bro
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by amtaken(f): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2016
True.

I will press the ignore button now. Thanks.

Gabbysky:

Babe, you really have their time ooh.
Just laugh at their stupidity and move on...
Don't allow them drag you to their smelly level
Re: Why Won't I Shout!!! (sai Baba). #istandwithbuhari by mikolo80: 2:36am On Mar 15, 2016
amtaken:
You voted to jail people better than you?

Hahahahaha you are quite funny.

Talk about shooting oneself on the knees.

You voted to jail others but you are now the one in economic jail.

By this time next year only your skeleton will be talking as hunget would have dealt you a heavy blow.

Even the N5k brown envelope you won't see again.

Suffering and smiling zombie.

HOW MANY APC SUPPORTERS HAVE YOU SEEN COMPLAINING
IT IS YOU THIEVE THAT CANNOT GET EASY MONEY TO STEAL THAT ARE LAMENTING NA
WE DE KAMPE
WE KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT MAKE AN OMELETTE WITHOUT BREAKING EGGS
WE ARE NOT INEFFECTUAL BUFFOONS
WE THINK LONG TERM
IT IS YOU GUYS THAT ONLY THINK OF NOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Elite Members Of Biafra Security Service- Pictures / Between Charles Soludo And Peter Obi At The Platform In Lagos / Declare Your Assets Now! Ikpeazu Charges Public Office Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.