Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 PM

Who Knows What Can Cure Staph - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Knows What Can Cure Staph (89752 Views)

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus / How Effective Is Swissgarde Product On Staph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Nengizy: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
hello house, am desperately in need to cure this infection called Staph, it has become a pain in my marriage and even affecting my sex life with my husband. am actually tired of antibiotics and i think i need a good herbal product pls any one with a good advice on how to go about it? thanks in advance
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Kristystore14: 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nengizy:
hello house, am desperately in need to cure this infection called Staph, it has become a pain in my marriage and even affecting my sex life with my husband. am actually tired of antibiotics and i think i need a good herbal product pls any one with a good advice on how to go about it? thanks in advance

I would recommend you try using our sanitary pad and panty liner. These two products are not ordinary sanitary towels but have active materials such as Anion, Far infrared and patented bio-magnetism which enables them to pull out toxic waste from the body and treat infections by killing 99.9% of bacteria. A combination of these two products (sanitary pad during menstruation and panty liner before/after menstruation) are very effective and can treat Urinary tract infections and other serious health conditions that women suffer today. If you are interested, you can email me at kristyshealthandbeautystore@gmail.com
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by babyt66: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for details
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by drkells(m): 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Please what is golden seal in yoruba language[quote author=phykiesexy post=11254012][/quote]
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by youngfocus(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
get free from staph wit dis two drug shake off and splina,my advice dnt take any antibiotic drug instead of killing d bacteria it strength it,try dis drug out and b free for ever
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by youngfocus(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nengizy:

shake off and splina will put smile on ur face try it out note stop using antibiotic it does nt work speaking from experience dis is my number In case u need it 08130769038

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Olasonherbal: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Staph infection is curable. If you have been confirmed in the lab of either scanty, moderate or heavy growth of Staph aureus infection , search no further we have the herbal cure for staph. Many clients have been cured already with our proven herbal formulation. For those of you who already have lab results you may chart with us on whatsap 08059818668. If you have not done any test before you need to carry out any of the following test before you contact us . For men, there are two basic tests you can do: 1. URINE MCS, 2. SEMEN MCS. if you can afford the cost, try and do the two tests. We have instances where the bacteria will be negative in the URINE MCS but positive in the SEMEN MCS. For female you can carry out any of the two tests or both: 1. HVS, 2. URINE MCS. Note: you must present your lab result before we can prescribe the herb because the treatment duration varies depending on the level of growth. Our treatment also involve natural nutrition guide through out the period of the treatment. After treatment you will go for confirmatory test, its so practical. We hope you will take action and utilize this opportunity to set yourself free from this chronic bacterial infection.
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Afriface: 3:21am On Sep 06, 2017
visit www.eradicateitnow..com or stdhomecures..com for solutions to stubborn staph

Dr Ola
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by babyt66: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2017
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by ifashina: 9:33am On Sep 10, 2017
I have a natural.medicine that cures in just a day and will never experience any again and as well many diseases with females on std or Toilets, contact only on WhatsApp I can't receive calls much,08068309033
Ifashina

1 Like

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Olasonherbal: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
HERBAL CURE FOR BACTERIAL AND FUNGAL INFECTION

Baraflush is a natural blend of most active medicinal plants commonly use for the treatment of bacterial and fungal infections in Nigeria. Most of the active ingredients in Baraflush has been scientifically proven for thier antibacterial and antifungal activities. This formulation is also fortified with blood tonic and multivat so you do not need to worry even if you are to take it for a long time.
INDICATION
Its very effective for the treatment of :Staphylococcus aureus, Gonorrhea, Candidiasis, E.coli infection, typhoid, frequent and painful urination, vaginal itching and abnormal discharge, discharge and bitting sensation from male sexual organ, menstrual problems: scanty painful menstruation; internal heat, abdominal pain, ovarian cyst, Pelvic Inflammatory disease (PID), toilet infecton. wormlike movement in the body, etc.
DOSAGE
Adult: 60ml to be taken three(3) times daily
Children: 10_17 years take 40ml three(3) times daily
4_9 years take 30ml three(3) times daily.
HOW LONG DO I NEED TO TAKE THE MEDICATION?
The duration of treatment depend on the nature of the organism causing the infection and other herbs may also be prescribed along depending on individual condition. Its advisable that you carry out a laboratory test such as : Urine and Semen MCS for men; Urine MCS and HVS for women. The effect of the herb will be felt within seven days of the medication with gradual reduction in the symptoms. Contact us for further advice.
PRECAUTIONS
Not to be taken by pregnant women and children below 3 years.
Do not use same time with othodox drugs.
Keep medicine from the reach of children.
SIDE EFFECT
I have been treating patients for over ten years with this mixture and have not recorded any serious adverse effect from this formulation. However its irritating for patients with peptic ulcer. Its advisable to buy this product along our herbal powder for ulcer if you are an ulcer patient.

Contact : we are in Abuja but we deliver everywhere through waybill call +2347035516260 or whasap +2348059818668 for detail

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by EmmyDike12: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hhj
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by EmmyDike12: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bjj
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Steve0979(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2018
tonywonder:
Listen carefully, get some quantity of Garlic, white onions, green leafy oniöns(ALUBOSA ELEWE-yoruba) Golden seal, phyllantus, Amarus and wild letus, limes, melon bound juice(BARA-yoruba),wonderful kola. Boil all with water. Take half a glass 2 times daily. Your staphylococcus will flush away. Have a great sex life!
pls list dem one by one and their names in igbo
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Afriface: 9:23am On Jan 30, 2018
What to do with staph Infection?

The issue with staph infection treatments of nowadays is they fail to address the root cause of the staph
Infection, and do not treat entire body as a whole. This leaves staph patients susceptible to recurring infections, leading to entirely avoidable pain and anguish

If you experience a staph infection for the first time, or if you have been fighting the same infection for a while now, there is a new solution in town. With the Alberchin herbal Powder, Alberchin Herbal Cleanser, this is a comprehensive solution available to cure you or loved ones of staph infection forever

Antibiotics use has exploded in recent decades, and now many of the leading medical institutions are warning of the inevitable rise of the super resistant bacteria. It’s more important than ever to turn to natural treatments to fight antibiotics resistant bacteria, as antibiotics have the potential to fail when fighting a particularly strong infection

http://www.naturalmedicinet.com/2017/10/recurring-staph-infection-why-mrsa.html

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Lawrittanneka68(f): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2018
command2:
pls people in the house i need to know what kind of drug to take to cure staph ,my resul said its scanty
if you need total cure within two weeks and it won't regenerate call or WhatsAp me on this number: 08038220168let's discuss privately
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by sakapilot: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2018
I have the herbal, the bottle contains 30 capsule which it can last for only 5 days. at least, u need to take it for 3 month before it can be cure. per bottle is 500naira
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Afriface: 5:56am On Jan 31, 2018

The issue with staph infection treatments of nowadays is they fail to address the root cause of the staph
Infection, and do not treat entire body as a whole. This leaves staph patients susceptible to recurring infections, leading to entirely avoidable pain and anguish

If you experience a staph infection for the first time, or if you have been fighting the same infection for a while now, there is a new solution in town. With the Alberchin herbal Powder, Alberchin Herbal Cleanser, this is a comprehensive solution available to cure you or loved ones of staph infection forever

Antibiotics use has exploded in recent decades, and now many of the leading medical institutions are warning of the inevitable rise of the super resistant bacteria. It’s more important than ever to turn to natural treatments to fight antibiotics resistant bacteria, as antibiotics have the potential to fail when fighting a particularly strong infection

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by sartorius(m): 6:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Staph is treatable, First of all, we would need to confirm the diagnosis by performing a blood culture in a reputable setting. Occasionally results are false positive or even contamination from the lab. Text me 08078552226
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Lawrittanneka68(f): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2018
command2:
pls people in the house i need to know what kind of drug to take to cure staph ,my resul said its scanty
if you need original and effective supplements that will get rid of it,contact or WhatsAp me on this number: 08038220168
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Afriface: 6:53am On May 04, 2018
For staph Cure the website below and call my number

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by hidhrhis(m): 12:39pm On May 04, 2018
guys please help me out my urine MCs revealed moderate growth of staph but it showed resistant of penicillin
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by knowhowk: 12:42pm On May 04, 2018
Staphylococcus aureus bacteria does not cause all Sickness/ Diseases you may be going through ,Don't attributes all sickness to it. Sometimes you may go for a Medical check up and no Growth of Bacteria is found yet you feel some discomforts and symptoms.Dont be deceived that the STI/ STD Symptoms experienced is caused by Staphylococcus aureus .There are other Bacteria which could be the cause of your health issue .Do inform your Symptoms and it could be addressed ,Staphylococcus aureus has a Wall full of Protein A which makes it easy for it to get hooked and attached firmly to Host cells and its bio films enhances it to replicate ,Its Genetic Mutation characteristics is another threats to Medications. It's high resistance to Medications makes it a huge challenge as well especially when it gets to MRSA ( The super bug ) Nevetherless ,Fresh and a well researched Natural therapy Is effective Enough to solve it ,He who experienced it before knows how the real pains are .I once Experienced it for 6 years ,Get solution the same that solved mine .Screenshots of others who have used the Natural therapy .Dr.Wale www.gardennaturalshealth.com.08100459321 .

Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by hidhrhis(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2018
for those of u battling staph pleas when u use antibiotics and herbs and d staph did not go please did u just leave it or u use other drug to suppress the growth cos I used some antibiotics but it became resistant to it
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by mddavid(m): 3:30am On May 06, 2018
You can cure staph with herbal drugs or injection.But in Nigeria, there are fake drugs which makes it difficult to treat staph with injection. If you get the right injection, it will cost you between 25,000-30,000.
Herbs are cheaper and also very effective to clear staphylococcus.
There are two things you most know when treating staphylococcus

1.Your immune system must be OK so that the drugs will work.

2.You must know how to stop reinfection,became if you don't stop reinfection, the treatment will be useless.

Dr Amaechi David.
Divine Grace trado medical center
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2020
phykiesexy:
smiley

abidoyefatah@yahoo.com, I dn't get your message.
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by Sylvestermezik: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Can I have your number please?
Re: Who Knows What Can Cure Staph by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
How can someone detox blood
toaspromo:

Eat garlic well then flush ur blood stream-detox ur body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) / Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.