Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Who Would Rescue Nigeria At This Time?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would Rescue Nigeria At This Time?? (473 Views)

Only An Igbo Man Can Rescue Nigeria From Recession - Primate Ayodele / "I And Four Others Brought Buhari To Rescue Nigeria" - Ex-president Says / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Rescue Nigeria At This Time?? by hallelluyah(m): 9:25am On Mar 13, 2016
I am just surprised that at this very difficult times being faced by poor Nigerians - no light, high cost of pure water, exorbitant prices of basic commodities for common man - nobody is talking! Where is NLC, where are the civil societies, ASUU where are you, opposition parties are keeping quiet and Nigerians are wallowing in an unimaginable level of poverty and great suffering.
It is high time Nigerians confront the government of their insensitivity to our plight if those who suppose to fight for us have been bought over or are afraid to do the needful! Enough is enough! Nigerians do not deserve all of this after all the sweet mouthing!
Re: Who Would Rescue Nigeria At This Time?? by delishpot: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2016
No one wants to be tagged a wailer.
But I am speaking now. I speak against this act of cruelty and insensitivity from the government towards the plight of the very people they pledge to lead and govern in peace, progress and Unity.
Wake UP and do the right thing

(1) (Reply)

APC Manifesto, 2019 / The Corrupt Government Truly Had The Interest Of The Masses At Heart.. / Kidnapped Rivers Commissioner Released Less That 48 Hours After Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.