Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You (56042 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Sex Shorter Than 4hours Is Quickee To Me. / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Not as cool as your facial appearance tho... wink
lol. Thank you wink
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

lol. Thank you wink

Welcome. So will you be able to date my kind? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by kojusoluwa7(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol i cant except he is extremely brilliant.
. If only u were too
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Trendishine: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:
Nooooo.. Never. Unless he has other things going for him.
lol, its simply because u ar short already, lol. so hw short can it get? .. we understand..
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by kojusoluwa7(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
Any guy shorter dan me is a dwarf coz m a shorry tongue
. No need deceiving ursef, shorty my foot
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

This guy wan finish my sinaj sha... grin grin grin

Lol, she changed pix, and i didnt even mean it in a bad way

Apologies, sinja dear.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by kojusoluwa7(m): 5:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
YourMain:
Nooooo.. Never. Unless he has other things going for him.
. So which means u can date a tall guy who has nothing going on for him.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
dancok:
am not, am 5.7, how about that.
Nice height grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Greg007(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Love matters and not height
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by kojusoluwa7(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ginaz:
i just C.A.N .T angry
. Then create ur own type of man
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Welcome. So will you be able to date my kind? cheesy
U are a funny dude grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by myfantasies(f): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
spafu:

And I have got the heart in addition to the height. Ain't you lucky?
I must be d luckiest girl
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Kipstar(m): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol i cant except he is extremely brilliant.

Sorry, but are you Extremely Brilliant??
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Apologies, sinja dear.

As if that's not enough, you wash all her moniker join am.. grin grin

No need apologizing to sinaj, she's a cool girl and may not have picked offence... smiley smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by joseph1832(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
No choice am super tall 6'2 and am not going to lie I love when you have to stand on your toes to handle kiss me.
I only attract Alpha males dats 4 sure...
Hmm, just like me.... grin wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by coolh3ad(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
ireneony:
No na the taller the bigger the hmm mmmm...... grin

You are being deceived...Who tell you say that happens all the time....I am a guy and I have seen taller guys with smaller hmm mmm and short guys with bigger hmm mm....Guys wey stay hostel for higher institution can testify....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

U are a funny dude grin

Really? I thought I was as boring as furk? Probably because I spend so much time in the politics section... smiley

Nonetheless, I see how you evaded my question... tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
Back in my school days we all knew this guy. He stood 5'2 and skinny, nothing special without clothes. He could get most girls he wanted. All the girls he dated ranged from 5'4 to 5'9. How did this petite man get this huge range of women? Listen and you'd learn something.

He had a car with tinted windows. Tinted windows meant he could screw around with the girls of taller and average heighted men without their knowledge. I remember him driving past rooms of other guys, even visiting them with their girlfriends tucked away in his front seat. We feared him for this and made sure our girls never caught sight of him.

He had a sense of style: He was no rapper but his dressing would take your mind back to the 90s-era hiphop scene; baggy oversized shirts, a pair of timberlands and a trouser four men can fit legs in comfortably complete with a big chain. Despite many taunts from jealous men his sense of style never changed through five years of university. Even girls mocked his style of dressing but you'd see those girls in his front seat a day or two later.

He was confident: Yes, the overrated word 'confidence'. He did not exhibit over-confidence like many of you would imagine, no - he had an outgoing personality. He could relate with people and hold a conversation.

He wasn't scared to approach girls. In a conji-filled environment like a university campus a lot of girls were receptive to his advances. It was a common sight to see him chat up 6ft tall women and brag to them of his former 'exploits'. Girls are well known for telling each other of their boyfriend's sexual prowess so common sense dictated that if he got one girl into his room most of her roommates eventually found their way there for individual 'coaching classes' wink.

Those are all I can list now but when I remember I'd complete this post. The moral: height means nothing, especially for males. Work on your personality strong points to attract females and discard or strengthen your weak points. Become like batman; his weakness [being human] is his strongest advantage. Google that for reference.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by leofab(f): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
petkoffDrake:

Am not too tall but am very sure am taller than u. So I can date u wink
am already taken and I am loving whom am with.. Tall with a vey tall account..
Here is he!!

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
No choice am super tall 6'2 and am not going to lie I love when you have to stand on your toes to handle kiss me.
I only attract Alpha males dats 4 sure...

Ofe onubu, I thought you were male... shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Really? I thought I was as boring as furk? Probably because I spend so much time in the politics section... smiley

Nonetheless, I see how you evaded my question... tongue
grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by petkoffDrake(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
leofab:
am already taken and I am loving whom am with.. Tall with a vey tall account..
Here is he!!
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

grin

May I get to know you better? Hope you're over 18? cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by sinaj(f): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
kojusoluwa7:
. No need deceiving ursef, shorty my foot
we de drag d height
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by babadem2much(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Most short guys don't care if you will date them or not, in as much as other gals who have sound mind and good xter will sure love them, then no biggy.

Marry a tall dark/fair handsome and have marriage dislocation. Lol

truth be told most short guys are honest.

Am average in height sha with everything a woman needs.

Not advertising cuz the man is occupied
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

May I get to know you better? Hope you're over 18? cheesy
M still below 18, i am 10 grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by sinaj(f): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Apologies, sinja dear.
jux got ya mention lol

Abeg m short buh nt a dwarf o! tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by stubbornman(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Decker:

Please, what's your definition of extremely brilliant?
make she go date Jaga......nonsense
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by SycophanticGoat: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Leriebloom:

M still below 18, i am 10 grin grin

Lmao! I'd have actually ran away from you if you had said 15, 16, 17, (even the 18 sef too young), but since you said 10 then you most def lying... tongue
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by spafu(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
You can say that again, my queen.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by spafu(m): 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
myfantasies:
You can say that again, my queen.
Re: Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You by Leriebloom(f): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lmao! I'd have actually ran away from you if you had said 15, 16, 17, (even the 18 sef too young), but since you said 10 then you most def lying... tongue
So i dont look 10 to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is A Lesbian. I Found Out Today / The Most Hilarious Nigerian Wedding Invitation Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.