Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? (1373 Views)

Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by CACAWA(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please can Lala kindly tell us when Diepreye Alams will be laid to rest?

Also show us burial arrangements and posters of the political Godfather of the fmr president.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Concerned Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by Siberia101: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
In the "Fullness" of Time we'll Do The "Needful" State Burial
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
he's been buried privately.
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by Destined2win: 1:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Never knew Lalasticlala was Diepreye's son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
March 26th
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by emamos: 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Destined2win:
Never knew Lalasticlala was Diepreye's son
1k likes

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by missKiffy(f): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wetin concern lalasticlala for the matter
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by lalasticlala(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
See me oooo. Na me kill am? Abeg leave me joooorr

2 Likes

Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by timidapsin(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
lalasticlala:
Rolling on the floor lala don vex.. grin grin grin
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
cheesy grin
lalasticlala:
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by Omotayor123(f): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin! ah ah ah ah Lwkmd grin ... Lalasticlala don suffer tongue
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2016
Laugh wan tear my belle..... cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by virus04(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
lalasticlala:
i hear say na u o undecided
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by bugzbunny: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lala.... U must tell us oo tongue grin
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by IGBOPRINCE: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Hahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Lalasticlala and op no go kill persin here.
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
lalasticlala:

I never knew you are this funny bro
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by DeWorlex45(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
I neva knw say "Lalasticlala" & Alams na relatives until now,. Dis Op na bad guy sha; wetin concern Lala & Alams death/burial? Abi na him kill am ni?
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by APCLyingBastard: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
The proverbial fly that is inquisitive about the corpse gets buried with it.

CACAWA:
Please can Lala kindly tell us when Diepreye Alams will be laid to rest?
Also show us burial arrangements and posters of the political Godfather of the fmr president.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Concerned Nigerian.

Be warned!

Do not mock the dead.

You may end up following Chief Alams on that day of his burial.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by TGM2015: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
lalasticlala:
Funny though, but the question is what begged for answers from the family, PDP and their supporters. The Ijaw national also have forgotten about their

Knowing full well that this man has Doctorate in forgery and impersonation. I just don't know how his passport was forged when he escaped to Nigeria and choose to die in Government hospital at Rivers state few days after rumor of handing him over to foreign agency.
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by klassykute(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
lalasticlala:
lol miself tire o...
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by lalasticlala(m): 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
olihilistic:

I never knew you are this funny bro

LolLol grin
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
lalasticlala:

LolLol grin
how far na
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by rexericx(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
lalasticlala:

LolLol grin
Uncle lala

Boss lala did u get my mail
Pls revert, do acknowledge it
Thanks
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by TheDevilIsALai: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
TGM2015:

Funny though, but the question is what begged for answers from the family, PDP and their supporters. The Ijaw national also have forgotten about their

Knowing full well that this man has Doctorate in forgery and impersonation. I just how his was forged when he escaped to Nigeria and choose to die in Government hospital at Rivers state few days after rumor of to hand him over to foreign agency.

You go follow am when we Bury am

Fly
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by TheDevilIsALai: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
Person die una no rest

Alams dey wait for all of una.

Una go follow am enter grave

This curse will affect all of you fools who want to mock the dead to distract from your foolish govt.

If una no die then your family members will

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by CACAWA(m): 10:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
TheDevilIsALai:
Person die una no rest

Alams dey wait for all of una.

Una go follow am enter grave

This curse will affect all of you fools who want to mock the dead to distract from your foolish govt.

If una no die then your family members will

Where did you see people mocking him?

The only people mocking the dead are you guys who have refused to bury him since October 10, 2015.

The joke is on you.
Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by TheDevilIsALai: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
CACAWA:

Where did you see people mocking him?

The only people mocking the dead are you guys who have refused to bury him since October 10, 2015.

The joke is on you.

And you decide to make a mockery of his death?

It is their custom to bury their dead whenever just as it is customary to follow your gonorrhea prophet's ways of urinating and washing off the puss.

Mind your fcking business and let the dead be.

1 Like

Re: Lalasticlala, Please When Is Diepreye Alamieseigha's Burial Sir? by donjazzydon: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
lalasticlala:

LolLol grin

Change article title and FP (i.e. The Supreme Court Solution via Judicial Review to Child Abduction)

https://www.nairaland.com/2978813/child-kidnap-rape-forced-islamisation

(1) (Reply)

Governor Of Kano State Dozes Off At The Katsina Economic Summit. Photos / 30 States Shun NLC Strike Today / President Buhari's Beautiful Daughter Zahra Buhari Stuns In New Photos(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.