Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigeria Students And Youth Corpers Discount Card To Be Launched. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria Students And Youth Corpers Discount Card To Be Launched. (1195 Views)

Youth Corpers Clear Dump Site To The Surprise Of Oby Ezekwesili‏ / NYSC To Post Youth Corpers To Farms / Professional I.T Training - 50% Discount For Students And Youth Corpers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Students And Youth Corpers Discount Card To Be Launched. by uncleFola(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
I stumbled on this information on Facebook I don't want to waste time in sharing it with all Nigeria Students and Serving Corps members and PCM....

"NIGERIAN STUDENTS AND YOUTH CORPERS DISCOUNT CARD TO BE OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED MARCH 21, 2016:::

Better Bargains guaranteeing a New lease of life of comfort for the very challenged demographic category of our country, those at the receiving end of pay cuts, job losses by their parents and sponsors or having to live with shrinking purchasing power of the Naira.

NIGERIAN STUDENTS AND YOUTH CORPS MEMBERS CAN NOW HAVE MORE FOR LESS.

FOR EXAMPLE IN YOUR DAILY MEAL, YOU NO LONGER HAVE COURSE TO UTILIZE EUPHEMISM SUCH AS 0-1-0, 1-0-0, OR 0-0-1. YOU CAN NOW BUY BOOKS THAT YOU NEED TO READ TO PASS YOUR EXAMS AND GRADUATE IN FLYING COLOURS.

YOU CAN GET AFFORDABLE LAPTOPS, MOBILE PHONES, GOOD CLOTHES, SEE A MOVIE AT SILVERBIRD CINEMAS , AND EVEN TRAVEL AT A CHEAPER COST.

YOU WON'T BE STRANDED AGAIN.

Note However, Over 434 SHOPS ARE OFFERING YOU GOOD DISCOUNTS ON PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU NEED AT YOUR BECK AND CALL.

TAKE ADVANTAGE TODAY!

THAT'S WHAT NIGERIAN STUDENTS AND YOUTH CORPERS DISCOUNT CARD OFFERS YOU!!!!"

Re: Nigeria Students And Youth Corpers Discount Card To Be Launched. by chocolateme(f): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
We are watching.
Re: Nigeria Students And Youth Corpers Discount Card To Be Launched. by uncleFola(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
W
Re: Nigeria Students And Youth Corpers Discount Card To Be Launched. by Laryne(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
I am looking forward to seeing its realisation.
Re: Nigeria Students And Youth Corpers Discount Card To Be Launched. by beautycrush24(f): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oga OP oya coman give us update o

(1) (Reply)

Please What's The Fastest Way To Seek NYSC Attention? / 4 Nysc Members, 10 Others Die In Edo Auto-crash / First Three States That Pays Nurses (corpers) Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.