Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,512 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall (41057 Views)

Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos) / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Nigeria: Retail Sector Takes Big Leap With U.S.$44 Million Owerri Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Yes it's almost ready

5 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by chocolateme(f): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Good..
Tomorrow Rochas will come here and pose as a staff in work uniform with the caption "empowering our youths with employment opportunities"
You all know that he likes wearing uniforms.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

51 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by ezeudu23: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
Beautiful. Is this a state government project?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by northvietnam(m): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nonsense. Rochas abeg visit shoprite Enugu.

Even Roban stores Enugu owned by an individual is better than this

Please b4 u quote me and talk trash, visit shoprite Mall Enugu
And Roban stores Enugu then finally visit the rochas Mall.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
ezeudu23:
My broda, help me ask ooo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by eze247: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
beautiful,i heard it would be opened on thursday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by arresa: 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2016
ezeudu23:

When obiango visited similar mall under construction in anambra, no such question was asked...

If na anambra, we no go here word. We go see topic like obiango turning anambra into dubai, obiango inspecting massive and world class mall and so on..

Crazy how you people hate and despise your own because of politics..

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by freshness2020: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
But still can't be compared with the rapid infrastructural growth of Anambra state.
FACT.
Before you bash me, I am from IMO state.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by jmichlins(m): 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please why always shoprite do we not have individuals that can start these things for us. Leaving our fate to foreign companies is not good. That said, i must say congratulations to the government for delivering that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Oxenomy: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

When obiango visited similar mall under construction in anambra, no such question was asked...

If na anambra, we no go here word. We go see topic like obiango turning anambra into dubai, obiango inspecting massive and world class mall and so on..

stop masturbating on every Igbo thread this hopeless sycophant. angry ..
Nice mall there ..

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Oxenomy: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
jmichlins:
Please why always shoprite do we not have individuals that can start these things for us. Leaving our fate to foreign companies is not good. That said, i must say congratulations to the government for delivering that
If individuals don't wanna invest, let foreigners invest. The most important thing is the job opportunity created and also the revenue they contribute to government through tax.

6 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by arresa: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oxenomy:
stop masturbating on every Igbo thread this hopeless sycophant.
Nice mall there ..

Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3484998_fbimg1457726510157_jpegaef4e2f82dc259d7210a101da63e9666

www.nairaland.com/2984570/obiano-inspects-worldclass-onitsha-mall

ENDTIMEISNEAR:
This man is the most working Governor. Rochas is still there eating Imo state bail out money for workers.
Rochas has finished imo state .no single good road, no single functioning health hospital, talk talk and no do. sorry for imo people.

lonelydora:
Obiano is working

Achorise:
The president we never had.No governor can beat his performance so far, not even APC with their saint and change mantra, not even PDP.our problems Is not political parties but individuals perspective to things.

successbuchi32:
I take my hand give una small theif, una go take una hand carry big thief. Who said this? And to whom?. I envy AnaMbra I wish Rochas the poorest performing Gov in SE can learn and amend his ways cos of tomorow.

Why is it always that whats good in Anambra is is always a bad thing in Imo.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by ezeudu23: 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

u mean obiano, obiano's achievements in anamra state is simply exaggerated, infact eastern states lack government presence, both state and federal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by jmichlins(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oxenomy:
If individuals don't wanna invest, let foreigners invest. The most important thing is the job opportunity created and also the revenue they contribute to government through tax.
you are right but believe me some of your capital and liquidity are being used to develop another economy. The government can encourage locals to invest in such. I heard that shoprite still imports mango which can be sourced from here and more jobs created
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by ezeudu23: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
I have been in anambra state since 2 weeks now, the only achievement around here are achievements by individuals. No single inner street roads constructed by state gov, drainage, gutters are done by residents, transformers bursts every 3 3 days, even when they bring transformers, they inscribe "donated by obi's or obiano's administration on it.

Only thing they are good in is intimidation and extortion of commercial motorist, even Keke marwa pays up to 800NGN to government a day, and some people are magnifying obiano's, roachas's under-achievements

14 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Oxenomy: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

who said it's a bad thing in Imo?

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by arresa: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oxenomy:
who said it's a bad thing in Imo?

I don't remember talking to you and I ignored you the first time for a reason..

4 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Oxenomy: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
jmichlins:
you are right but believe me some of your capital and liquidity are being used to develop another economy. The government can encourage locals to invest in such. I heard that shoprite still imports mango which can be sourced from here and more jobs created
You are right too. I think government should ban importation of Mangos and every other fruits/items that can be sourced locally.. Also, one shopping mall is not enough for a state like Imo, so individual can also invest on that area. Enugu shoprite is bigger than the shoprites in Apo and Wuse area in Abuja but we still have Roban store which has two outlets in Enugu competing favorably with Shoprite.

4 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Oxenomy: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

I don't remember talking to you and I ignored you the first time for a reason..
shut the fvck up.. I replied your quote angry

6 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by jmichlins(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oxenomy:
You are right too. I think government should ban importation of Mangos and every other fruits/items that can be sourced locally.. Also, one shopping mall is not enough for a state like Imo, so individual can also invest on that area. Enugu shoprite is bigger than the shoprites in Apo and Wuse area in Abuja but we still have Roban store which has two outlets in Enugu competing favorably with Shoprite.
until we have someone offering cheaper alternative to what is available, even if you ban it, it will still sale cause people have no cheaper alternative.

3 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Naijiant: 3:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
See mall that Rochas built for his daughter with stolen money: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/house-of-fraud-shopping-mall-owerri/
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by arresa: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
[s]
Oxenomy:
shut the fvck up.. I replied your quote (
[/s]

Bingo stop barking. It's not by force..

11 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
northvietnam:

anything to discredit rochas okorocha just cos he's in APC, while T. A Orji and Co walk free.

18 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Oxenomy: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Bingo stop barking. It's not by force..
Odeme

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by JahJaa(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

kikiki grin funny but annoying angry its some people that are trying to put bad blood between anamb n imo which aint fair.
Reping Anambra-Oko
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by mightyhazel: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
arresa:

obiango? What is dat?

6 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by GodpunishBuhari: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Where is this in owerri Chai imsu boys go hear am thank God I don even graduate

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by waternogeteneny: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
i think anambra people are just using rochas as an excuse to show your age old hate for imolites.

God pass una

I am actually not from Anambra, but how can we hate ourselves wen we use to be one state?

Nigeria will be destroyed so igbos can live in peace. Benin and Yorubas marry each other and leave igbos alone.

7 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by PentiumPro(f): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
northvietnam:

You people are so hateful and pathetic,everything is a contest and dickk measuring to you.
You want to turn this into an Enugu vs Imo rubbish

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.