Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall (41068 Views)

Christmas: Crowd At Owerri Mall, Shoprite (Photos) / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Nigeria: Retail Sector Takes Big Leap With U.S.$44 Million Owerri Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
AstraNetwork:
Are you joking or what? Owerri is a semi urban town with lots of bad roads and filth. The trademark of Owerri is keke. The 2nd pix is IMSU junction. Here you go..

I don't have time for fugitives like you, you can continue fooling yourself and others that chose to be fooled but definitely not an owerri man like me. Those pix you are fooling yourself with are over 5 years old, those places do not exist again.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by mandax: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
owerri is a very beautiful city with lots of well planned layouts and this place in that pix do not exist

Haappy because you are from Owerri. Since 2013 Okorocha abandoned the rest of Imo state for Owerri, you people no longer call him a "Clown in Douglas House." You are now happy, now the rest of Imo state are not happy with Okorocha collecting allocations for the 27 lgas and building things only in Owerri.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by AstraNetwork: 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Keep fooling yourself. I was in Owerri last week that was when I took the pix

Cajetanspeaks:
I don't have time for fugitives like you, you can continue fooling yourself and others that chose to be fooled but definitely not an owerri man like me. Those pix you are fooling yourself with are over 5 years old, those places do not exist again.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
AstraNetwork:

Keep fooling yourself. I was in Owerri last week that was when I took the pix

This same pix you claimed you saw on facebook on the other thread and have been brandishing everywhere on nairaland since last year? Your opinion about owerri is inconsequential, so, stop stressing yourself.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by justjify(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nonsense... angry
Shoprite here.. Shoprite there...
When are we going to start celebrating our own? angry
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Michael333: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
ezeudu23:
u mean obiano, obiano's achievements in anamra state is simply exaggerated, infact eastern states lack government presence, both state and federal

If u don't hv what to say, SHUT UP!!!
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Michael333: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nature129:

I have never seen a people as myopic as the Igbos. When I see people like you are also Igbos, I weep for my tribe.

Let me see how Biafra will be possible with this mentality. Even the so-called educated ones are so senseless. Before you call me Yoruba, I'm also Igbo

May God help us.

I'm ashamed of u... My experience with Igbo people is different. I'm proud to be Igbo, Igbos love themselves and r very successful people...
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by abokikhalifa: 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
northvietnam:
Nonsense. Rochas abeg visit shoprite Enugu.

Even Roban stores Enugu owned by an individual is better than this

Please b4 u quote me and talk trash, visit shoprite Mall Enugu
And Roban stores Enugu then finally visit the rochas Mall.

imo and enugu ar not the same. where e dey pain u for body... can you compere enugu mall to any of the malls here in lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by abokikhalifa: 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
freshness2020:
But still can't be compared with the rapid infrastructural growth of Anambra state.
FACT.
Before you bash me, I am from IMO state.
who cares about where you come from

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by freshness2020: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
abokikhalifa:

who cares about where you come from
if you don't care, why quote me undecided undecided undecided
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by abokikhalifa: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
ezeudu23:
I have been in anambra state since 2 weeks now, the only achievement around here are achievements by individuals. No single inner street roads constructed by state gov, drainage, gutters are done by residents, transformers bursts every 3 3 days, even when they bring transformers, they inscribe "donated by obi's or obiano's administration on it.

Only thing they are good in is intimidation and extortion of commercial motorist, even Keke marwa pays up to 800NGN to government a day, and some people are magnifying obiano's, roachas's under-achievements
i agree with you.i take there whenever am traveling back to uyo because that where i school. a lot of tout moving around with big sticks nd all sort of weapons everywhere u go to in anambra. the last time i checked, imo state is far peaceful than anambra state

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by yoribo: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
[size=18pt]Hello Igbos, it a petty that u don't agree within yourselves. I see Anambara people as the most ignorant and sectional people, very naive in nature. Th'ey always criticise other sister States . they want it to be always them in every thing. If you Anambara people believe that you are doing better than other Igbo sister states, why note help them, so that Igbo in general will be exalted. But I see that most Anambara people are haunted by complex that is why they put up this behaviour. You people should stop bringing your brothers down, all igbos are one irrespective of your state. Please form a common front. IMO people sorry you don't cheer your own thing, you bring your state down, you love other people's state than yours. Enugu is the most developed state in south east still they don't make noise or defame others. Aba the industrial base of the Eastern nation still these people hardly make noise. Ebonyi the agricultural giant of the southern Nigeria. The last IGR from FSOB showed that Enugu = N19b, Abia= N13b, Ebony = N11b, Anambara = 9b, IMO = 8b you are brothers you can build Igbo nation to enviable height tohether.Thank u[/size]

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Onyeval212(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
[ quote author=chocolateme post=43733792]Good..
Tomorrow Rochas will come here and pose as a staff in work uniform with the caption "empowering our youths with employment opportunities"
You all know that he likes wearing uniforms.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM[/quote] nne you know him too well......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by basil2u: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
ezeudu23:
I have been in anambra state since 2 weeks now, the only achievement around here are achievements by individuals. No single inner street roads constructed by state gov, drainage, gutters are done by residents, transformers bursts every 3 3 days, even when they bring transformers, they inscribe "donated by obi's or obiano's administration on it.

Only thing they are good in is intimidation and extortion of commercial motorist, even Keke marwa pays up to 800NGN to government a day, and some people are magnifying obiano's, roachas's under-achievements

Bros @Ezeudu23 u just said the gospel truth. Everything about obiano is over hyped. That man and his followers are just busy milking Anambra dry. intimidating everyone.

Just imagine, if you are building your own house u will put up a notice "Willie is working" else his people will come and syphon money from you, so to be on the safer side just put up a notice "willie is working" then you are on the safer side.

When his people see any bad road or gutter they will just put a notice "willie is working".

Roads that were commissioned during Peter Obi's tenure have not been completed till now e.g Egbu Umuenem road Otolo Nnewi.

Willie is working my foot.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by valariz: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by abokikhalifa: 12:00am On Mar 14, 2016
PentiumPro:

You people are so hateful and pathetic,everything is a contest and dickk measuring to you.
You want to turn this into an Enugu vs Imo rubbish
that why you see them using their family members for money rituals because of the absent of love nd oneness ...i bet you cant see any tread about ekiti vs lagos state or kano nd kaduna state

2 Likes

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Omoluabi16(m): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Pls do not turn this thread into Anambra vs Imo contest.
whats all this madness? So annoying
none of my business though..But can you tell me a little about this Anambra/Imo animosity? Another things, who/what is an Osu and why are they regarded as such? Why do most igbos detest ebonyi people? Abeg..if you get idea, tell me.Im curious.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by CharliParker: 1:15am On Mar 14, 2016
arresa:

Why is it always that whats good in Anambra is is always a bad thing in Imo.

my dear I am tired of asking, Anambra want to be called all knowing if Obiano do na development if Rocha's do no scam

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by InvertedHammer: 3:26am On Mar 14, 2016
/
Mall, hotels, motels.

All about enjoyment.

Where is the commercial center of Imo State?

/

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2016
Omoluabi16:
none of my business though..But can you tell me a little about this Anambra/Imo animosity? Another things, who/what is an Osu and why are they regarded as such? Why do most igbos detest ebonyi people? Abeg..if you get idea, tell me.Im curious.
its just a brotherly animosity btw Anambra and Imo in who is richer, educated and powerful, they were once together in one state until two states came out and stood on their own.
2. Osu is a person/people who dedicate himself/theirselves to a deity for a price like winning a war, healing a disease etc
the Ancient people had some odd practices just like the Abobaku.
The Osu Practice is going into extinction NOW and not all Igbo villages practice it.
It is fading away.
3. No one detest Ebonyi people, rather they were brotherly teased then for their low literacy rate But that have changed, Their literacy rate is high now and they even have a fed. University in the state now.
Ebonyi is a blessed land and they are very good in Agriculture.
No Igbo person detest ebonyi people, Stop believing the false stereotype.
Its just like the belief that Yorubas detest Ijebu people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by AstraNetwork: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Imolites are mostly Osu that is the problem.

Omoluabi16:
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by AstraNetwork: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2016
Imo state is CURSED. Why can industries come when the state does not have a single road. Pictures speaks louder.

InvertedHammer:
/
Mall, hotels, motels.

All about enjoyment.

Where is the commercial center of Imo State?

/

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by hadura29(m): 7:31am On Mar 14, 2016
jmichlins:
I only asked a question and sought to be clarified which you just did. Thanks

you are welcome.. Good morning
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by swagifted(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2016
northvietnam:
Nonsense. Rochas abeg visit shoprite Enugu.

Even Roban stores Enugu owned by an individual is better than this

Please b4 u quote me and talk trash, visit shoprite Mall Enugu
And Roban stores Enugu then finally visit the rochas Mall.

I'v visited them both, and they are both standard for the people, but appreciate the new one erected in owerri, u don't need to begin to spew hate via comparison, person wey don burj khalifa for dubai go still tell you say wetin de eko atlantic ...say eko na rubbish...dats bad for d mind.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Mbediogu(m): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2016
This project was started by Mbakwe and almost completed by Udenwa. Initially tried to kill it but could not. The plastering and painting by Rich as is excellent. Abel make God bless our governor.

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Mbediogu(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2016
This project was started by Mbakwe and completed by Udenwa. Ikiri tried to kill it but could not. The plastering and painting by Rochas is excellent. Abeg make God bless our present governor for me o o o!

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by 2sexycom(m): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
its just a brotherly animosity btw Anambra and Imo in who is richer, educated and powerful, they were once together in one state until two states came out and stood on their own.
2. Osu is a person/people who dedicate himself/theirselves to a deity for a price like winning a war, healing a disease etc
the Ancient people had some odd practices just like the Abobaku.
The Osu Practice is going into extinction NOW and not all Igbo villages practice it.
It is fading away.
3. No one detest Ebonyi people, rather they were brotherly teased then for their low literacy rate But that have changed, Their literacy rate is high now and they even have a fed. University in the state now.
Ebonyi is a blessed land and they are very good in Agriculture.
No Igbo person detest ebonyi people, Stop believing the false stereotype.
Its just like the belief that Yorubas detest Ijebu people.
Nne Kedu? wink
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2016
2sexycom:
Nne Kedu? wink
adim nma, I dikwa nma?
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by hustla(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2016
Nigeria is a bit archaic sha
Nawa o

I was in India for about a year for some courses and from my house to the centre I take lectures, there are about 7 - 9 malls with about 2 still under construction; massive malls o not all this small small ones

And that's talking about my house to the centre which is a short distance
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by 2sexycom(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2016
Adaure4ever:
adim nma, I dikwa nma?
yup. Nice to know you are from my place, quite impressed with your diction, intelligence. I won't lie, those qualities makes me respect a lady more than her beauty can offer.
Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by sol2galay: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2016
Oxenomy:
stop masturbating on every Igbo thread this hopeless sycophant. angry ..
Nice mall there ..

But I guess what the guy says is nothing but the truth,i ve observed through this forum that no matter what Rochas,Amaechi,Ezekwesiri and Ngige do it most attract criticism from most his natives all in the name of politics. It is high time we Igbos try putting our houses in order,its just getting out of hand.sometime I am always ashamed of the comments that spill from our youths here,

1 Like

Re: Finishing Pictures Of Owerri Mall by asha80(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2016
Mbediogu:
This project was started by Mbakwe and completed by Udenwa. Ikiri tried to kill it but could not. The plastering and painting by Rochas is excellent. Abeg make God bless our present governor for me o o o!
mbakwe started it to become a modern market(Imo modern market) not a mall..not sure what udenwa completed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Working In Mortuary Same Experience With Working As Banker – Female Mortician / Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision / Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.