Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira (1462 Views)

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / Can I Make 2M Naira Before The End Of The Year Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by MegaTron360(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
hello nairalanders, going straight to the point not much of a story teller.

Unlike others from previous threads I am not looking for 100% or 200% grin grin monthly profit, a profit margin of between 15-20% smiley profit on my investment Monthly is ok. Please safe and low risk business/investments only. i do not want to gamble with my savings.thanks..
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by amp01(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2016
How do I reach you?
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by aurumbay: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2016
I am seeking for partners,i have businesses that will give 100 - 200% Monthly i have carefully crafted production outline,if you have an email we can discuss in details.You will be shocked by my detailing.
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by aurumbay: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2016
@MegaTron360. Pls send me an email bigtreefunds gmail dot com
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by sol2galay: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
I ve a great idea,you will invest 2.2m and u re assured of 150k monthly. You don't need to do anything. WhatsApp me on 08037143119 for details.
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by divinelove(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
d first rule of investment is security for principal, 20% monthly is possible on 2m but d risk of losing d principal will be 20% too angry
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by divinelove(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
d first rule of investment is security for principal, 20% monthly is possible on 2m but d risk of losing d principal will be 20% too angry
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by Kewt: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Just to put things in the right perspective, 20% of N2m is N400,000.

There's no Business that can you give this type of margin here in Nigeria.

@Op, beware lest you fall into the hands of scammers!

1 Like

Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by aurumbay: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
@Kewt stop it,you are limited by your knowledge stop it.stop discouraging people.Nigerians stop discouraging people before they have access to examining things themselves.Leave people to make decisions,examine and determine things themselves Please.There are millions of businesses in the country and people still transact,please let's learn not to discourage people if we dont have wise contributions pls let's learn to tap into the input other people with inputs have abeg.
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by legalwealth(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kewt:
Just to put things in the right perspective, 20% of N2m is N400,000.

There's no Business that can you give this type of margin here in Nigeria.

@Op, beware lest you fall into the hands of scammers!

You are wrong with your conclusion.

Earning more than that monthly is possible. Divide the N2M by N240 and then multiply it by N50.
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by Mentaremix(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
You can involve in a Diamond company with presence in over 140 countries that has developed a unique project based on real operations where the company shares profits with their investors and partners

You can earn 5% weekly Return on Your Investment and 20% Return of Investment monthly for 50 weeks by partnering with a 5 Carat Diamond mining, manufacturing and processing company

For example if you invest N500,000 you will earn N25,000 weekly and N100,000 monthly for 50 weeks

You can chat with me on WhatsApp:
+2348030424466 to get more information in our WhatsApp group
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by ak22(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
MegaTron360:
hello nairalanders, going straight to the point not much of a story teller.

Unlike others from previous threads I am not looking for 100% or 200% grin grin monthly profit, a profit margin of between 15-20% smiley profit on my investment Monthly is ok. Please safe and low risk business/investments only. i do not want to gamble with my savings.thanks..

Can you invest in wood exportation?

Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by Acidosis(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
Let me give you a tip:

Any business that requires more than 70% of your whole capital in the first phase (6 months or 1 year) of operation will most likely lead you to an unresolvable disaster

START-UPs do not yield reasonable profits in the first phase of operations. Only three categories of people promise instant profit;

1. Existing/or already established and functional business owners
2. Overzealous and overexcited idealists
3. Scammers
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by exporttraining: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Why don't you apply to become reseller of super healing skin care product. these product work and approved by nafdac. if interested, reach 08035268121 ]hello nairalanders, going straight to the point not much of a story teller.

Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by hamdash(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
aurumbay:
I am seeking for partners,i have businesses that will give 100 - 200% Monthly i have carefully crafted production outline,if you have an email we can discuss in details.You will be shocked by my detailing.

here's my email opeyemioluyole@gmail.com.
Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by favourabl: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2018
Invest now in a very secure and trustworthy system?

SED Invest is registered as Senztip Limited with CAC and operates its investement program in a very transparent manner to enable its investors get their profits and capital at due time and also afford Senztip Limited - it's parent company to raise capital to fund its core projects.

We have 3 major investment plans - categorized by capital and ROI

1. You invest with us and get 15% Monthly for 3 Months total 45% profits plus cash back (Min investment is $100 = 37k)

2. Our Diamond plan offers 20% Monthly for 3 Months total 60% in 3 months (minimum investment is $1000 = 370k)

3. on platinum investment you get 35% Monthly for 3 Months that is total 105% profit in 3 months.. (minimum investment is $5000 = 1.85m)

For more information kindly visit www.sed.com.ng to register and invest..

Also we have a referral system that pays you 5% of what ever the person you refer invests and also pays you 2.5% of your referrals referral investment (this means if you referr your friend and he invests 100k you get 5k instantly, and if that your friend invites his/her friend and the person invests 100k you also get 2500 instantly...)

We have been around since 2017 and we are still growing to be a house hold name in investment management... we are trustworthy and deliver our promise

Call or WhatsApp: 08135120000
Register to Invest: www.sed.com.ng

Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by favourabl: 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2018

SED Invest is registered as Senztip Limited with CAC and operates its investement program in a very transparent manner to enable its investors get their profits and capital at due time and also afford Senztip Limited - it's parent company to raise capital to fund its core projects.

1. You invest with us and get 15% Monthly for 3 Months total 45% profits plus cash back (Min investment is $100 = 37k)

2. Our Diamond plan offers 20% Monthly for 3 Months total 60% in 3 months (minimum investment is $1000 = 370k)

3. on platinum investment you get 35% Monthly for 3 Months that is total 105% profit in 3 months.. (minimum investment is $5000 = 1.85m)

Also we have a referral system that pays you 5% of what ever the person you refer invests and also pays you 2.5% of your referrals referral investment (this means if you referr your friend and he invests 100k you get 5k instantly, and if that your friend invites his/her friend and the person invests 100k you also get 2500 instantly...)

We have been around since 2017 and we are still growing to be a house hold name in investment management... we are trustworthy and deliver our promise

Re: What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira by favourabl: 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Cab Business In Port Harcourt: How Lucrative / SUBMIT And Promote Your Products And Services HERE / One Legit Way To Make Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.