Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You (102249 Views)

How To Trace The Pattern Of A Stingy Friend / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / How To Trace Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by nze4al(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
I’m sure that every one of us would have received wrong calls from the unknown number at some point of time in our life. It will be really annoying to handle such calls when we are in the middle of a meeting or something. Sometimes we receive wrong calls from the same number again and again which will just waste our valuable time and moreover it will disturb our mind leading to some kind of mind stress. I hope that everyone want to know something about that unknown caller like his name, location etc.

So in order to get those details of that unknown caller, you need the help of some reverse phone lookup service. This reverse method is exactly opposite to the regular lookup where you try to find the phone number of a person using his/her name.

Free reverse phone lookup service helps us to identify the name and other details of a person like his location through his sim card registered area. This service looks up for a given number in different databases which is located all over the world to find the caller id and other details. There are so many services available online but most of them do not give the real exact details of a number.

So in order to help you by saving some time for your search, I surfed the internet and found some of the websites that help you to get the details of a number. Also that it is not possible for these sites to give the exact perfect details of every callers. It will most probably give you the best details of an unknown number. The following are the list of those websites:

Here are the top 5 Free Reverse Phone Lookup Services with Name

#1. TrueCaller
This website will help you to trace the name and the location of an unknown number. This one is available in both website and as app for android, iOS and windows, blackberry, Tizen, Symbian etc. This website has a collection of more than two billion phone numbers in their database. Moreover, this is one of the most used app in smartphones all over the world. This service is completely free to use and for the first time, it will ask you to sign up for searching a particular unknown number.

#2. Reverse Phone Lookup
This website is a top notch reverse lookup site which gives you the details of an unknown number like the owner’s name, email, address, social accounts, criminal records, assets, court reorders, arrests and warrants etc. This site has a collection of more than 1.5 billion numbers in its database.

#3. Trace Phone Number
This website is an Indian based website which help you to get the details of an unknown number. This site traces Landline, mobile, STD or ISD numbers. For landline or STD, you will also get to know the operator information also. This tool cannot provide real-time details like the exact location of a number. These kind of information is not legally approved by the TRAI for use in the reverse lookup service.

#4. MOBILE TRACKER
This is one another site that offers similar kind of reverse lookup service. This site helps you to find the location of a number in google map. This one gives you details like latitude, longitude, service provider, signalling etc of a phone number. The location which will be given by this site is not the exact current location of the number. But that data is the location of the telecom circle to which a particular phone number belongs.

#5. TrueDialer
This truedialer is another app like truecaller which helps us to avoid the unwanted calls from wrong numbers. You don’t need to pay your telecom services for blocking any particular number with all the identification details feature. This app is available in android and windows phone only. These kind of apps make our smartphones really smart in their functionality.

So the above websites and app will help you to track those unknown numbers that you receive in your mobile. Sometimes you can’t trace some particular number because of its absence in the database of that site. So try another site to lookup for the details. You probably may find it.

Source: http://www.techmzy.com.ng/2016/03/13/trace-details-unknown-number-calling-2016/

24 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Jerryolumide(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by gidimasters(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
Okay O
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Zeek21(m): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is nice, but I don't think trucaller gives details of a hidden number, cos I've experienced it severally.

18 Likes

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Youngpo413: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by lukecent: 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
What about hidden numbers; like restricted number, private calls?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by MasterRansom(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
If truecaller is an app?4get it

2 Likes

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by BabaAlabi: 12:50am On Mar 14, 2016
Well if you want to trace an unknown number, just ASK IFA shocked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:14am On Mar 14, 2016
lukecent:
What about hidden numbers; like restricted number, private calls?

That will be done directly from your network customer care.
It can't be done by any app.
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2016
grin yu never trace number to evil forest b4, no worry trace TV !!!
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by dan9ice(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Something like this

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by temmym4(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
Very funny, your network provider didnt send the MSISDN (phone number) of the call party to your device (unknown/Private/hidden Number) and u want to search the caller's identity with an application. keep it up!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by PeteVlogger: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wow this is very helpful

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
BabaAlabi:
Well if you want to trace an unknown number, just ASK IFA shocked

That is the surest way. grin
I bet you that none of the App will work for Numbers in Nigeria . . . at least for the next 5 years

1 Like

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Swagt101(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Sijo01:
I already know this.
Lecture me on how to track private numbers. I want to catch and deal with the idiiot that always claimed to call from 'london' to disturb my peace.
Lai Mohammed's sister spotted here on NL angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
Why should I wanna trace an unknown number (private number to be specific)?
My call settings is configured in a way that such calls don't even come in. Then if the number is showing and you no wan reveal yourself_ na you go tire.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by 4nobody4every1: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
cheesy
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Warlord3000(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hmm

What is the need...

Cos if you ain't among my call contact already then u ain't worth the effort jor tongue
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Sijo01(f): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
I already know this.
Lecture me on how to track private numbers. I want to catch and deal with the idiiot that always claimed to call from 'london' to disturb my peace.

1 Like

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by orijintv(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oga Ive Bin Tryin Dis Tin Since . . E No Dey Work . . I Wan Catch D Thief Wey Scam Me Of Mai Adsense Moni cry undecided
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by henrydadon(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
just download true caller app..thank me later
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by teepsee(f): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
All na wash

1 Like

Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by lepasharon(f): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Why should I wanna trace an unknown number (private number to be specific)?
My call settings is configured in a way that such calls don't even come in. Then if the number is showing and you no wan reveal yourself_ na you go tire.

How do you do that
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Ayento: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
nice one
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by Kreamie(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by rightchic(f): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Good
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by moscobabs(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
n
Re: How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You by NIFORSALESREP: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb) / Infinix Note 5 Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.