Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (140221 Views)

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt / The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by lakeside23: 4:10pm On May 02, 2018
Shed tears for money looted but care less for lives lost. Hypocrisy of the highest rank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21pm On May 03, 2018
lakeside23:

Shed tears for money looted but care less for lives lost. Hypocrisy of the highest rank

Both has to be cared for just as President Trump noted in his joint speech with President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2018
lakeside23:

Have you heard the news that the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo said that they shall continue to arrest those who embezzled Nigeria's money? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by lakeside23: 7:36pm On May 04, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Have you heard the news that the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo said that they shall continue to arrest those who embezzled Nigeria's money? undecided

Its he who is alive that stand to enjoy recovered loots. This government are busy hunting acclaimed looters from opposition while under their own nose a new hybrid of looters are whisking even more money. Set of confused people

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10am On May 07, 2018
lakeside23:

Its he who is alive that stand to enjoy recovered loots. This government are busy hunting acclaimed looters from opposition while under their own nose a new hybrid of looters are whisking even more money. Set of confused people

Leave the perceived looting of this Government to successive ones and let us focus on recovering the loots of the previous political leaders.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by lakeside23: 7:08am On May 07, 2018
Lol. So u also believe in such recovery? Let's assume its for real how has it bettered the life of an average Nigerian for the past three years . How has it improved security or created jobs . The bottom line is this government has failed completely and will brag in anything to claim its working. Theoretically it is though cool
OLAADEGBU:

Leave the perceived looting of this Government to successive ones and let us focus on recovering the loots of the previous political leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by lakeside23: 7:12am On May 07, 2018
Naija shall be great again grin
Have u ever planted maize and later harvested cocoa
Things don't work with magic bro
princemillla:
I believe nija shall be great again. And as for those wishing their fellow human dead, may God deliver their soul
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Nobody: 7:16am On May 07, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/fgs-n3-1-trillion-revenue-loss-traced-to-an-individual/
but he was moved to smiles while herdsmen attacked and massacred Middle Belt villages.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas EternalTruths

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Iceberg3: 7:24am On May 07, 2018
immhotep:

but he was moved to smiles while herdsmen attacked and massacred Middle Belt villages.

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki madridguy pointzerom

Seeing southerners and Christians massacred is like chewing gworro and sipping kunu to the dullard cattle rearer..they can only deceive coneheads..

Middle belt includes Benue,that is the state of that mental lau who would rather waste his day looking for rats and cockroaches on every Ipob/Jonathan/Igbo thread grin

Some zombies no get cure again o grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Nwibii: 12:17pm On May 07, 2018
please Mr.president don't cry for money stolen rather cry for the death tolls in all parts of the country.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2018
lakeside23:

Lol. So u also believe in such recovery? Let's assume its for real how has it bettered the life of an average Nigerian for the past three years . How has it improved security or created jobs . The bottom line is this government has failed completely and will brag in anything to claim its working. Theoretically it is though cool

Are you then insinuating that the looters should be allowed to go scot-free? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2018
immhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki madridguy pointzerom

Have you got the evidence to your allegation? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by zik4ever: 4:46pm On May 07, 2018
The key thing to weep about is that Nigeria has been reduced to a mindless killing field by marauding murderers.
Our leaders are fiddling while Nigeria burns. That is the front burner and a major issue for 2019 votes.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2018
lakeside23:

Naija shall be great again grin
Have u ever planted maize and later harvested cocoa
Things don't work with magic bro

Let's make Nigeria great again by sowing the right seeds. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 07, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Have you got the evidence to your allegation? undecided
Reject sai babarism on time before herdsmen come and visit your village

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom madridguy buhariguy iceberg3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by LZAA: 7:23pm On May 07, 2018
immhotep:
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by lakeside23: 1:17pm On May 09, 2018
Am saying such aggression shown to looters should be shown to killings. Are u insinuating that killing should go on but looters must pay back? What am saying is this government should be ashamed and bury their faces considering the security situation in the country instead of going about bragging the so called fight against corruption

OLAADEGBU:

Are you then insinuating that the looters should be allowed to go scot-free? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2018
lakeside23:

Am saying such aggression shown to looters should be shown to killings. Are u insinuating that killing should go on but looters must pay back? What am saying is this government should be ashamed and bury their faces considering the security situation in the country instead of going about bragging the so called fight against corruption

I agree that the battle should be fought on all fronts. The ballot box is the place where we have to make our votes count.

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2018
immhotep:

Have you registered to vote? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by buhariguy(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Have you registered to vote? undecided
idiotic pigs of Biafra will not vote,

Their late nnamdi KANU commanded them to boycott the election for his honour.

Immhotep lzaa
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by LZAA: 7:22pm On May 10, 2018
buhariguy:
Immhotep lzaa
sarrki just worship the caliphate na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2018
buhariguy:

Immhotep lzaa

Did you or will you vote?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 16, 2018
buhariguy:

Immhotep lzaa
Your dvllard hero has already lost the election.
Stay there and be consoling yourself with Igbophobia.

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On May 25, 2018
immhotep:

Your dvllard hero has already lost the election.
Stay there and be consoling yourself with Igbophobia.

cc lzaa onyeoga shalomc pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy sarrki

Have y'all registered not to talk of voting? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:20am On Jul 31, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied from unknown author.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by UnchangeableGod: 4:29am On Jul 31, 2018
OLAADEGBU:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

Copied from unknown author.
My brother, corruption is a major challenge in our dear country. Our prayer is that God will intervene and use any means to defeat this monster of corruption. From my objective observation as a Christian by His grace, this present APC government is not interested on ending corruption. They are only interested in using the supposed fight against corruption to demonise and cripple the opposition and have political advantage in the forthcoming elections. Why did I say they are not after ending corruption? It is so glaring that corruption cases involving the APC members and current government officials are hidden usually swept under the carpet. The implication is that insurance covers them so long as they are loyal to the government. Is that how to end corruption? As an alibi, the propaganda machinery of the present government keeps on telling us to let it be so now. That when the opposition comes to power, they can in turn, prosecute the allegedly corrupt in this regime! But that is not the initial promise of our president and his party when they were seeking for our mandate. They promised that the fight against corruption would be total and wholesome. What if the opposition does not come to power as the APC, yourself and others are seriously campaigning against? What it means is that politicians would simply pledge loyalty to the government in power and keep on stealing while doing everything possible to prevent the opposition from taking over. Now we have heard of those who allegedly stole in the past government. Is it not when the opposition takes over that we shall know how clean the present government is?
My view is that the present APC government knows they have failed in their primary responsibility of securing lives and then improving the economy hence their best bet is to continue to exaggerate their only 'achievements': the (one-sided) fight against corruption by demonizing and crippling the only alternative we have thus far, the PDP. In my candid opinion, APC has nothing else to prove other than their usual propaganda and blame game. I believe the opposition PDP have learnt their lessons. To me, they should be given another opportunity to prove a point at least, because of the increasing killings and bloodshed in our dear country which the present government is seemingly and apparently reluctant or incompetent to deal with. If they fail again, we will still vote them out. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:48am On Aug 08, 2018
UnchangeableGod:

My brother, corruption is a major challenge in our dear country. Our prayer is that God will intervene and use any means to defeat this monster of corruption.

I believe that it is the level of corruption under auspices of Jonathan that gave room for Buhari to put a stop to it and that is if he met anything in the coffers.

UnchangeableGod:

From my objective observation as a Christian by His grace, this present APC government is not interested on ending corruption. They are only interested in using the supposed fight against corruption to demonise and cripple the opposition and have political advantage in the forthcoming elections.

At least they are seen to be doing something about it unlike the previous administration.

UnchangeableGod:

Why did I say they are not after ending corruption? It is so glaring that corruption cases involving the APC members and current government officials are hidden usually swept under the carpet. The implication is that insurance covers them so long as they are loyal to the government. Is that how to end corruption?

It makes sense to go after those who had access to the country's funds and I think it was the PDP officials that were mostly the culprits here. I am not insinuating that APC who were in the opposition are not implicated.

UnchangeableGod:

As an alibi, the propaganda machinery of the present government keeps on telling us to let it be so now. That when the opposition comes to power, they can in turn, prosecute the allegedly corrupt in this regime! But that is not the initial promise of our president and his party when they were seeking for our mandate. They promised that the fight against corruption would be total and wholesome. What if the opposition does not come to power as the APC, yourself and others are seriously campaigning against? What it means is that politicians would simply pledge loyalty to the government in power and keep on stealing while doing everything possible to prevent the opposition from taking over.

Knowing how politics works it is not uncommon for the presiding government to want to make the most out of the first four years keeping an eye on the next term because it takes at least two terms to accomplish one's promise. If the Government fails to keep its promise the populace have the right to vote them out and that is if they do not sell their votes.

UnchangeableGod:

Now we have heard of those who allegedly stole in the past government. Is it not when the opposition takes over that we shall know how clean the present government is?

That is if they do not play politics with it but you know politicians.

UnchangeableGod:

My view is that the present APC government knows they have failed in their primary responsibility of securing lives and then improving the economy hence their best bet is to continue to exaggerate their only 'achievements': the (one-sided) fight against corruption by demonizing and crippling the only alternative we have thus far, the PDP.

It is true that they have failed in securing the lives of its citizens but would the previous government have done any better? Was it not through their reign that the Boko Haram kidnapped and murdered many people?

UnchangeableGod:

In my candid opinion, APC has nothing else to prove other than their usual propaganda and blame game. I believe the opposition PDP have learnt their lessons. To me, they should be given another opportunity to prove a point at least, because of the increasing killings and bloodshed in our dear country which the present government is seemingly and apparently reluctant or incompetent to deal with. If they fail again, we will still vote them out. Thank you.

If the PDP have learnt their lessons then let them return all the money they looted. It is because we don't have the political will and facility to hold public office holders accountable and as long as this is not fixed public looting will continue to go on unabated.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Fighting Corruption is dangerous - Ngosi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsrCieDNkhI

CGD and Brookings recently co-hosted Former Finance Minister of Nigeria and Distinguished Fellow Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to discuss her new book, Fighting Corruption is Dangerous: The Story Behind the Headlines. In this clip, she recalls the ways opponents tried to silence her and underlines the need for international support in such situations.

Watch the full event at https://www.cgdev.org/event/fighting-...
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Fighting Corruption is dangerous - Ngosi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsrCieDNkhI

CGD and Brookings recently co-hosted Former Finance Minister of Nigeria and Distinguished Fellow Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to discuss her new book, Fighting Corruption is Dangerous: The Story Behind the Headlines. In this clip, she recalls the ways opponents tried to silence her and underlines the need for international support in such situations.

Watch the full event at https://www.cgdev.org/event/fighting-...

Listen to why PDP must not be given another bite at the apple.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Listen to why PDP must not be given another bite at the apple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPmWzKTfke8

Listen to the reasons why it is dangerous to fight corruption in Nigeria in full.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
Former finance minister Okonjo-Iweala knew massive corruption under President-Jonathan

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/14/former-finance-minister-okonjo-iweala-knew-massive-corruption-under-president-jonathan

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.