Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled (140241 Views)

I Was Moved To Tears Last Time Saraki, Ekweremadu Went To Court – Wabara / Amaechi Embezzled N3trn As Governor – Rivers Govt / The Security Chief Buhari Almost Sacked - Tell Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2016
merbenko:

NiAja

Nigeria we hail thee! cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
skebuzor:

Hmmm... It is well coz am kinda speechless

It is well in the well. smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
aleege:

Let c how all these discovery will better the life of the masses. Not discover 2 Recover

At least they are slowing down the decay process.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:24am On Mar 24, 2016
godson36:

HE IS ONLY SHEDDING TEARS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU

The OP says he was almost moved to tears. Is Nigeria's situation not enough for him to shed tears?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OreMI22: 4:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Crocodile tears.
Didn't he embezzle as former Petroleum Minister and PTF Chairman?

Abi where did he get millions of dollars to set up a ranch and build houses in Daura, Katsina and Abuja?

How many honest Maj. Gen. of Nigerian army have that type of wealth Buhari got?
Tears indeed. yeye dey smell.... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by oyinkinola: 6:28am On Mar 24, 2016
sdindan:
Crocodile Tears.

Fake tears
.......Crocdile tear that will consume the looters!

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
godson36:

Show me how your father shed true tears.

I wonder why he will say that. undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Obiwiz(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
godson36:
HE IS ONLY SHEDDING TEARS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Tell am to shed that tears in front of IBB, the man get something to tell PMB about his(PMB's) tenure as PTDF chairman back then. Hypocrites deceiving gullible citizens repeatedly... Rubbish tears.

1 Like

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:46am On Mar 29, 2016
princemillla:

I believe nija shall be great again. And as for those wishing their fellow human dead, may God deliver their soul

Amen. smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Seems a bit misleading, the part of the headline that says "...Stolen By Presidency"

Modified*The op seems to have made the appropriate correction
[/size]

I meant the defunct presidency. smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
WATCHOVER:

Keep on dreaming that buhari is now Moses.
Park well jor.

Buhari may not be Moses but he is doing something to stop corruption, isn't he? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
godson36:

i have already park well bros. It would have been better if you can relocate to syria until buhari finish his tenure

If the Libyans had appreciated what they had they would not be in the dire situation there are in now.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2016
Tunami:

crocodile tears. Picture of buhari shedding tears or i dont believe it.

The OP said he was almost moved to tears but you know 'almost' would not kill a bird. smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
crixtex:

Which tears?? Scammer... Human beings die u no shed tears, na money wey u follow and go follow thief u dey cry for? ?
Buhari u be barawo banza....

If GMB is barawo what would GEJ be? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If GMB is barawo what would GEJ be? undecided
Ole....
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:58am On Apr 15, 2016
WATCHOVER:

I would love to relocate and I urge you to wait till your coat turns rag, till your sweat turns blood. you think 2019 is far? and before I forget I hope you red how he plans to lobby The National Assembly to cover his shameful budget.
What will you call that?

The OP states that trillions of naira was embezzled, what is your take on that? undecided
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
godson36:

Am born and brought up in Nigeria. SO am not gonna relocate to anywhere. Once i don't seek for seccession, why will my sweat turn to blood. If you do good, you won't be afraid of anything
IF YOUR FAMILY ALSO STOLE FROM THE MONEY, YOU CAN TELL US SO THAT WE NAIRALANDERS WILL GIVE HIM/HER ADVICES. ****

This is a patriotic Nigerian who is not checking out. smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:53am On Apr 21, 2016
ziccoit:

I don't even know what to say here. I'm speechless.

You can say that again. cry
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
bettercreature:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is not a laughing matter o. It is dead serious. Lets join the new tribe for a change. smiley
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
godson36:

do you know how many life got lost cause of the embezzlement under GEJ government. Corruption is killing Nigerians indirectly

Folks are still suffering the after effects of that embezzlement till date. cry
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Standing5:

PDP and GEJ räped this country to a standstill. See rapìng, 3 trillion would have gone ahead to fund 1 million units of N3million ventures. It could av been a house, a car to employ a commercial driver, a small business, a scholarship. Now i hope wailers can see why Buhari can't close his eyes to N5trillion when the system is need of money.

Those who don't see this fact are either guilty by association or by implication.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

He smiled when he saw abachas loot...

I believe America trusts Buhari's regime to remit Abacha's loot.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
oyinkinola:

....in a system of government of people by the people for the people, who has the responsibility of defending the nation, the nation is the victime of looters, the nation is the victim of the criminal, the nation is the victim of terrorist, the nation is the victim of economics saboteur, the nation is the victim of oil pipe line vandal, the nation is the victim of kidnaping, the nation is the victim of fulani herdsmen, the nation is the victim of ipob/massob, the nation is victim of fuel black market the nation is the victim of the forex $ hike price, the nation is the victim of the price specuator & manipulator...etc
Beside president muhammadu Buhari action to defend the nation:
1.The war against bokoharam and other insurgency in the eastern part of nigeria is defeatable , with galant soldiers under the order of marksman general, the commandant in chief of african arm forces, General buhari had berated the iss of africa...with galant sodiers and sophisticated weapon the terrorist had been pull down!
2.The war against corruption looting and the looters is the second fronts, the battle is not all that easy the general has the determination but fighting corruption with unredoutable weapon like judiciary arms, is not easy to operate infront of devilish looters with their advocates and distinguish honourable senators and opposition party! but God so good with the determination of general and full backing of the international community, the war is 'bell et bien' in full stage!
3.The third war which will commence soon is on the economics saboteurs, a war that general think ,with broom they will be easyly sweep into dust-bin but even the rake seems not be effective enough to rake them, now general had determined to bulldoze them into the pit!
when the three war won, nigeria will be worth living for the poor masses!
who is to defend the nation while senators and law practitional rally round a criminal accuse!
who is to defend the nation while humman right watch turn to terrorist(bokoharam) right watch!
who is to defend the nation while student union, labour congress, human right activists, legal practitional support or mute and powerless in the face of looter and say nothing about the looted fund!
who is to defend the nation while NL support the looters!

This is food for thought. cool Nigerians should wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by bobmalu83(m): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
why is he shading tears is he not part n parcel of looting during abacha regime?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2016
krendo:

2.5 trillion worth of budget padding went on under his watch with no penalty

Redeployment of civil servants is routine

He can start crying from there

Are you guys saying that he shouldn't deal with the corruption of the past regime?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2016
allanphash7:

9ja is gone

It is not too late to rescue it from going completely under.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:10pm On May 04, 2016
chesterlee:

Its too early for him to cry....

Can't wait to see him wail!!! grin

Useless Oloshi...Using taxpayers money to junket round the globe!

But he made money for the country with the deals he made in China as opposed to siphoning Nigeria's hard earned currency.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2016
DBossNG:

Is that true?

Our situation is enough for him to shed tears.
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2016
shamecurls:

Have you eaten today?

Don't you think that those trillions will make a difference to the millions of Nigerians suffering today? What do you think one million naira will do to better the living condition every citizen in Nigeria today?
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2016
ba7man:

And some people still blame PMB for the country's economic woes. undecided

Don't mind them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2016
TheTransformer:

Should we bring back GEJ? grin grin grin grin grin wailer spotted...

GEJ can still be called back to expose the embezzlers. cool
Re: Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:53am On May 08, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

Their figures wen I dey see dis days, I no dey fit pronounce am... lipsrsealed

That is what is called 'robbing the people blind'. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / A Confession From A Boko Haram Member Turned Born Again / Asari Dokubo Issues A New Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.